11-12-2013, 12:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Started Save for Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch EU Version TESTED!!!

This is a starter save in the very beginng of the game, the part you're looking for a stick to use as a wand, all inventory items are ate 99 except important items and familiar tickets (those i only put 2 in order for you to evolve them in two different familiars), no max money, just sell the weapons and/or armor and you'll get a lot of money Happy also you have 99 of the star/moon/sun/planet normal and jumbo drops so you can evolve your familiars at will Happy

just download and resign to your account and voilá! Happy

Last edited by BigTrain ; 09-03-2014 at 12:57 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Jackal_1980 for this useful post:

CaptainJohnson, celedrindal, clever21, Cloud, dyj683049, isigo, kaibamoto, Lunieizsicc, Mobstercrew, nimdude, PC_, selvin santos, VercettiCool, wolf82, ZenTen, Zockermachete
11-13-2013, 07:03 PM #2
wjang
Keeper
there is a point in the game where you fight a dark spirit in the garage, after the fight, you have to restore a piece of heart. note that if you already have this piece of heart in your inventory, you wont be able to take it properly and you won't be able to progress past that point. so, when you load up this save, make sure you don't already have all the pieces of heart in your inventory.
11-13-2013, 11:51 PM #3
Originally posted by wjang View Post
there is a point in the game where you fight a dark spirit in the garage, after the fight, you have to restore a piece of heart. note that if you already have this piece of heart in your inventory, you wont be able to take it properly and you won't be able to progress past that point. so, when you load up this save, make sure you don't already have all the pieces of heart in your inventory.

not an issue because you don't have the the locket yet Smile
02-17-2014, 05:48 PM #4
UPDATE: Now i can edit US saves aswell Happy
03-04-2014, 10:47 AM #5
Thanks for the save :-)
03-04-2014, 02:46 PM #6
anytime Smile
04-07-2014, 01:41 PM #7
Default Avatar
xvicx
Originally posted by 1980 View Post

Started Save for Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch EU Version TESTED!!!

This is a starter save in the very beginng of the game, the part you're looking for a stick to use as a wand, all inventory items are ate 99 except important items and familiar tickets (those i only put 2 in order for you to evolve them in two different familiars), no max money, just sell the weapons and/or armor and you'll get a lot of money Happy also you have 99 of the star/moon/sun/planet normal and jumbo drops so you can evolve your familiars at will Happy

just download and resign to your account and voilá! Happy

Don't forget to thank this post and/or rep+ me Happy

P.S.: if you want me to edit your save i can do it and put all items to 99 Happy just quote me or send me a private message Happy

can you edit my save game please..just pm me your email i send my save by emails
04-17-2014, 07:21 PM #8
Grazie
05-08-2014, 01:13 PM #9
Amazing job, thanks a lot, I hate rare drops :P this saves my life
05-15-2014, 09:34 PM #10
kaibamoto
Save Point
Thank you ~

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo