11-25-2013, 05:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, nextgen im here to bring the people a great darksouls modded game save, it has 2 modded accounts { 1 account att 1 with 9k hp and 9k stamina it aslo has 999 stats, and also 1k equipment load and momded weapons/armor, can teleport anywhere at the start of game, also has unlimited castings, note that if you switch out the unlimited casting, you, it is a nice low level pvp or pve build it has everything in the game and everything is maxed out, and 999999999 souls, anyone is interested message me on psn @ {Cable_Guy568} in subject box put DKS NGU =] hope to be hearing from any of you and hope to meet you on darksouls one day

p.s. I only have legit pvp when its organized, so if you want to pvp message me with DKS PVP

The following 2 users groaned at Master-Bey-Shun for this awful post:

TheDeadLift, YnO
11-25-2013, 06:42 AM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol, you're seriously keeping this to yourself. And worse yet, you're asking people to message you, especially for a save?

There's like 10 modded gamesaves of Dark Souls lying around in NGU. People can easily find those, rather than messaging you.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer, YnO
12-08-2013, 11:42 PM #3
I sent a request to you on PSN in which you replied for information from me and I sent it to you but you never sent me anything at all or replied to me when I sent you an inquiry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo