THREAD: Dark souls modded games save
  1. 11-24-2013, 11:52 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey, nextgen im here to bring the people a great darksouls modded game save, it has 2 modded accounts { 1 account att 1 with 9k hp and 9k stamina it aslo has 999 stats, and also 1k equipment load and momded weapons/armor, can teleport anywhere at the start of game, also has unlimited castings, note that if you switch out the unlimited casting, you, it is a nice low level pvp or pve build it has everything in the game and everything is maxed out, and 999999999 souls, anyone is interested message me on psn @ {Cable_Guy568} in subject box put DKS NGU =] hope to be hearing from any of you and hope to meet you on darksouls one day

p.s. I only have legit pvp when its organized, so if you want to pvp message me with DKS PVP
    Sponsored Links
  2. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Master-Bey-Shun For This Awful Post:

BIGPOPAPUMP (12-03-2013), YnO (11-25-2013)

3. 11-25-2013, 12:42 AM
    Kyoshiro
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Lol, you're seriously keeping this to yourself. And worse yet, you're asking people to message you, especially for a save?

There's like 10 modded gamesaves of Dark Souls lying around in NGU. People can easily find those, rather than messaging you.
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyoshiro For This Useful Post:

5. 12-08-2013, 05:42 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I sent a request to you on PSN in which you replied for information from me and I sent it to you but you never sent me anything at all or replied to me when I sent you an inquiry.