Post: Little Big Planet 2: 100% Instant Platinum + ALL DLC Trophys (+ New DLC!)
12-07-2013, 11:12 AM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NEW DLC ADDED! (Credits goes to proskatercam)
His thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link for new DLC: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys. I want to share all LBP2 Saves to get 100% of the Trophies (DLC'S included)

YES! I know there are OTHER Threads from LBP but I wanted to give a download link for all trophies so you don't need to search on NGU or the Internet.

Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.

Instruction to getting the files to work. (Thanks to WillDemon!)

Originally posted by WillDemon View Post
Thank you for the saves. my good sir! It is refreshing to see a set that does not require the necessity of having to resign.

To anyone having difficulty getting this to work:

Step 1: Download the saves and extract them from the .RAR file
Step 2: A folder named "LBP 2 Hack" will be found at the extraction destination which contains 4 files.
Step 3: Copy the file with the same name as the DLC you wish to pop the trophies for into your own savefile folder.
Step 4: Delete the file inside your own savefile folder that is titled simply "0", and then rename the DLC named file to "0".
Step 5: Copy the save back onto your PS3.
Step 6: Load up the game, press start, and then navigate to "Import profile" and select your LBP2 save. Enjoy your trophies.

And that's it! Rinse and repeat for each DLC. The trophies will not pop immediately upon the initial load up of the game, only after you have imported your profile from the pause menu.

EDIT: If one trophy is missing go to the tutorials and choose the missing tutorial to pop up the last trophy. Then you should obtain the Platin Trophy. (I mean the 'Main Trophys' File)
Last edited by Gehirnstaub ; 02-06-2015 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Changed download links.

The following 47 users say thank you to Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

A75G, Bigmac6097, CavaloDeTroia10, chapu23, Corona, Dalmin, Drumma516, FaceShredder, Glare, gowhawx, Hiblao, hooligan68, hunter2990, Ironseven7, Isaac Clarke, isigo, JOGI, justeve, Klauss, mark1, MXNlink, Nana, OGPROTRAPBALLER, oldcp65, OmegaBeta, p311, popteodor, Prometheuz, ps3user_ngu, rencas, reptil-1997, robotny, rodrigohermes, sephyroth89, Shigumas, simmo_316, skaterboy16, soul87, T101, The_Gazra, Trap_King, Vaibhav Singh, Wednesday 13, wolfteam1218, xplicit1, yy26jet, zhuk2009
12-15-2013, 10:31 PM #20
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Xeronhs View Post
ok :(
but where i can find a good save? (100%)
Thanks!!

There is no 'good' save. 100% save is a 100% save. Look around NGU and use the search function to find one.

Written from my Xperia Z with Tapatalk
12-16-2013, 02:17 AM #21
thank you buddy
12-16-2013, 09:26 AM #22
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by klund3r View Post
thank you buddy

No Problem, but there is a button for that. :-)

The following user thanked Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

klund3r
12-16-2013, 09:32 PM #23
thank you
12-17-2013, 12:40 AM #24
xplicit1
Do a barrel roll!
works like a charm
12-17-2013, 02:16 AM #25
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Funny that no DLC is required yet sweet that it's not to pop trophies. And now I just need the DC trophies which I plan on getting as soon as the DLC is released. I love me sum Batman.
12-17-2013, 08:49 PM #26
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Funny that no DLC is required yet sweet that it's not to pop trophies. And now I just need the DC trophies which I plan on getting as soon as the DLC is released. I love me sum Batman.

When u got 100% would u share the save? I could add it to my Thread. Smile

12-18-2013, 05:13 AM #27
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
When u got 100% would u share the save? I could add it to my Thread. Smile

Yea I was gonna do that ASAP.

The following 2 users say thank you to MXNlink for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub, xSOADx
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM #28
salbator
Do a barrel roll!
That would be great indeed. Hope we still can get the trophies without having to buy the DLCs, just like the previous ones.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo