Post: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII platinum save & Starter save
12-13-2013, 07:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alrighty, girls and boys. Here's a platinum save and Ultimate Starter Save with Elixirs! for the game Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Resign the save to your profile and you're set. Param.sfo has been removed from the file.

2. The save was modified by Cyber Editor to give 999.999.999 gil, STR & MAG both at value of 5000, and ATB at max value of 200.

3. Time limit got you down? No problem, just chug an elixir, throw Chronostasis and you're good to go. There's 60000 more Elixirs where the first one came from.

4. The save is on fully completed 3rd round through the game. You have a ton of weapons, shields, accessories, decorations. Most importantly, all 71 in-game costumes are unlocked.

5. When you load the save, you'll be asked to choose a difficulty mode. Just pick whatever, and enjoy the game.

6. When you look into the garb collection, you may see some duplicates of Lightning's Equilibrium garb saying something like "Unindentified garb". These are the DLC garbs you may not yet have. Once you get them as DLC, they'll replace relevant "Unindentified garb" entry. Same for abilities, weapons, shields and adornments. This does not cause any problem with you playing the game.

7. Regarding the trophies, you can get these within few hours of playing (TESTED):
- Miracle of Light (use Chronostasis ability once)
- Seeing Stars (achieve a stagger on an enemy once)
- Fatal Impact (deal 99999+ damage in one strike)
- Perfect Timing (guard one enemy's attack with perfect guard)
- Hero of Might, Hero of Glory, Hero of Legend (kill one more enemy)
- Novice Stylist (customize a schema by setting a garb, weapon and shield)
- Novice Artist (change the color of one of your garbs)
- Novice Swordsmith, Expert Swordsmith (go to any weapon shop and upgrade any of your weapons once [may require more than once, in which case upgrade in increments of one unit])
- Novice Shieldsmith, Expert Shieldsmith (go to any weapon shop and upgrade any of your shields once [may require more than once, in which case upgrade in increments of one unit])
- Novice Synthesist, Expert Synthesist (go to any magic shop and synthesize any two abilities once)
- Novice Craftsman, Expert Craftsman (for this one you have to find a treasure ball that contains an accessory; in case you already picked it up in one of previous playthroughs, it'll be upgraded and trophies ding)
- Perfect Passenger (ride any train once)
- Seed Collector (collect one more Soul Seed - you find these in Chaos zones, which are like black domes)
- Queen of the Arena (win one more arena battle)
- Deliverer of Salvation, Angel of Salvation (clear one more side quest)
- Harbinger of Death, Goddess of Death (defeat Noel in Luxerion)
- A helping hand (clear 1 more request on Canvas of Prayers)

7. Trophies you get by playing through the game a bit longer, like 10+ hours:
- Crimson Rebirth (when in final dungeon, complete all four trials and then collect Ultima Sword and Ultima Shield in middle of the room)
- The Chocobo's Savior (nurse the chocobodin back to full health)
- Globetrotter (clear three specific Canvas of Prayers quests, which appear on Day 9)
- The Savior's Descent, The Hope of a Promise, Hope at the Edge of Despair, The Mystery of a Holy Clavis, An Appetite for Chaos, Beyond Thirteen, [A Father, a Son, and a Chocobo] are all storyline trophies. Note that for [Beyond Thirteen] trophy you have to complete a specific amount of sidequests - the number is currently unknown to me, though the more stars a quest has, the better. About 50 sidequests should be enough for the trophy.
- Unearthly Apothecary (obtain an Elixir - get one by trading in 100 Soul Seeds)

8. Trophies you can't get with this save:
- Expert Stylist (obtain 30+ garbs)

Small trophy set for four trophies

1.) Load up save 34. You're in Ultimate Lair just before Ereshkigal. Kill it for these trophies:
- Monster Bane (kill Ereshkigal)
- Holy Garb of Destruction (obtain Ultimatus)

2.) Load up save 35. Just SW of your position is a distortion which is Aeronite. Kill it for:
- Desert Dragonslayer (kill Aeronite in Dead Dunes)

3.) Load up save 36. It's saved before final boss. Kill it for:
- A Legend from Times Past (defeat final boss)

Perfect Starter Save with max gil and 65535 Elixirs!

On this save you will be almost invincible. Lighty begins the game on Day 1 in the Ark, on Normal difficulty. You have 999.999.999 gil, and what's most important is that you have 65535 Elixirs assigned to slot 1 of your recovery items. That means you can keep chugging down Elixirs like no tomorrow, allowing you to abuse Overclock and Chronostasis. Boss a problem? No problem, chug down an Elixir from my super save and you're a problem for the boss now. Hehe.Smile

Have fun playing the game, folks.
Last edited by Selvaria ; 01-25-2015 at 09:22 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to Selvaria for this useful post:

acidburn4fun, Analeise, Andyman88, asukalangley1, Atongxue, bejekas, BlehRly, bluexen, clever21, CYKApower, Dahamut, DarkByke, dragak, Ember2012, emowtion, firehawk1234, gelovizard, Grey07, heatl0rd, higado, isigo, Jakartacoc1, Jaytech, jennimayfgr, jkwxyz96, khkudhgfjvbk, kitanaoren, KONATAROLA, korndom9, kum_in, L-Griever, Lastimmortal, mauswanderer, mithosyggdrasil, nadheeh, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nintendohunter, NuclearArmpit, p311, Padavona, PapaHacks, PC_, pololastation, ps3re, Queen Snow, raperorapero, robotny, sajman777, samrulyo, selvin santos, sepgamer#3, ser, simmo_316, Sir Zee, Siro56k, smushpie, sonicfan20036, SwordspiTTer, thanthan, thebestplayer, Tuatara, UzuNARUKi, wahkoo2003, Wasatio, WillDemon, X-GHOST-X, xGamerManX, yy26jet, ZaRaKiii, Zero4ph
02-21-2014, 06:57 PM #92
Since I got a lot of PMs about it...Smile

First post updated with Ultimate Starter Save, that has:
- IT IS UNLOCKED! Just transfer to USB stick, then PS3 and you're ready to go.
- 65535 ELIXIRS ADDED! Want to play with power? Now you can!
- STR is at 5000, MAG is at 5000, ATB has a value of 200
- 999.999.999 gil
- Weapons galore, Shields galore, Adornments galore
- All 71 in-game garbs are unlocked and yours to play with

Enjoy the game.Happy
02-21-2014, 08:33 PM #93
Hitman306
League Champion
Originally posted by Selvaria View Post

- 999.999.999 gil

Enjoy the game.Happy

thanks for that update but what about the "Small trophy set for four"? none of them saves has the param files in it, if i put my own in it will it work or just be corrupted?
02-21-2014, 08:45 PM #94
SnakeD
Save Point
agree with azer82
i tried everything to get the ultimate lair save to work
no sucess
can u please unlock it Smile
02-21-2014, 08:54 PM #95
Trophy set is showing as corrupted data when trying to copy to ps3from usb drive
02-22-2014, 07:36 PM #96

- 999.999.999 gil

Enjoy the game.Happy

got 4 trophies for upgrading shields and weapons, thanks Happy

I can't get the accessory trophies though :( every TB I open comes out as money. I have picked all of the TB's on my own save.

can you please help me out with this? those two trophies are all I need for the plat.
02-23-2014, 04:17 PM #97
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Whoa yea!! thanks for the 3 updates Happy

Now we need the 100 Seeds = Elixir trophy save Happy
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 02-23-2014 at 04:23 PM.
02-24-2014, 01:02 AM #98
Beyond Thirteen , I've completed 40 side quest until day 13 and the trophy don't show up... I think it should be more accordingly the quest score... I don't want to complete the game a third time because is so long, Great game, but it take a while... Any save for get easily the trophy ? many thanks if you can find one for me Smile

If anyone get a save with more than 50 side quest on day 12 it will be nice ! many thanksAwesome face

Great Save set and very helpful thanks !
Last edited by MelikaneL32 ; 02-24-2014 at 01:10 AM.
02-24-2014, 03:15 PM #99
Alrighty, girls and boys. Here's a platinum save and Unlocked Ultimate Starter Save with Elixirs! for the game Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

1. The save is UNLOCKED. No resigning, no hassle, just plug in and play. Download the file and use Winrar or 7zip to unpack the file to get a folder called "BLJM60558-02". Transfer it to your USB stick and from there to your PS3. Start up the game, load the save and off you go with Lighty in new adventure.

2. The save was modified by Cyber Editor to give 999.999.999 gil, STR & MAG both at value of 5000, and ATB at max value of 200.

3. Time limit got you down? No problem, just chug an elixir, throw Chronostasis and you're good to go. There's 60000 more Elixirs where the first one came from.

4. The save is on fully completed 3rd round through the game. You have a ton of weapons, shields, accessories, decorations. Most importantly, all 71 in-game costumes are unlocked.

5. When you load the save, you'll be asked to choose a difficulty mode. Just pick whatever, and enjoy the game.

6. When you look into the garb collection, you may see some duplicates of Lightning's Equilibrium garb saying something like "Unindentified garb". These are the DLC garbs you may not yet have. Once you get them as DLC, they'll replace relevant "Unindentified garb" entry. Same for abilities, weapons, shields and adornments. This does not cause any problem with you playing the game.

7. Regarding the trophies, you can get these within few hours of playing (TESTED):
- Miracle of Light (use Chronostasis ability once)
- Seeing Stars (achieve a stagger on an enemy once)
- Fatal Impact (deal 99999+ damage in one strike)
- Perfect Timing (guard one enemy's attack with perfect guard)
- Hero of Might, Hero of Glory, Hero of Legend (kill one more enemy)
- Novice Stylist (customize a schema by setting a garb, weapon and shield)
- Novice Artist (change the color of one of your garbs)
- Novice Swordsmith, Expert Swordsmith (go to any weapon shop and upgrade any of your weapons once [may require more than once, in which case upgrade in increments of one unit])
- Novice Shieldsmith, Expert Shieldsmith (go to any weapon shop and upgrade any of your shields once [may require more than once, in which case upgrade in increments of one unit])
- Novice Synthesist, Expert Synthesist (go to any magic shop and synthesize any two abilities once)
- Novice Craftsman, Expert Craftsman (for this one you have to find a treasure ball that contains an accessory; in case you already picked it up in one of previous playthroughs, it'll be upgraded and trophies ding)
- Perfect Passenger (ride any train once)
- Seed Collector (collect one more Soul Seed - you find these in Chaos zones, which are like black domes)
- Queen of the Arena (win one more arena battle)
- Deliverer of Salvation, Angel of Salvation (clear one more side quest)
- Harbinger of Death, Goddess of Death (defeat Noel in Luxerion)
- A helping hand (clear 1 more request on Canvas of Prayers)

7. Trophies you get by playing through the game a bit longer, like 10+ hours:
- Crimson Rebirth (when in final dungeon, complete all four trials and then collect Ultima Sword and Ultima Shield in middle of the room)
- The Chocobo's Savior (nurse the chocobodin back to full health)
- Globetrotter (clear three specific Canvas of Prayers quests, which appear on Day 9)
- The Savior's Descent, The Hope of a Promise, Hope at the Edge of Despair, The Mystery of a Holy Clavis, An Appetite for Chaos, Beyond Thirteen, [A Father, a Son, and a Chocobo] are all storyline trophies. Note that for [Beyond Thirteen] trophy you have to complete a specific amount of sidequests - the number is currently unknown to me, though the more stars a quest has, the better. About 50 sidequests should be enough for the trophy.
- Unearthly Apothecary (obtain an Elixir - get one by trading in 100 Soul Seeds)

8. Trophies you can't get with this save:
- Expert Stylist (obtain 30+ garbs)

Small trophy set for four trophies

1.) Load up save 34. You're in Ultimate Lair just before Ereshkigal. Kill it for these trophies:
- Monster Bane (kill Ereshkigal)
- Holy Garb of Destruction (obtain Ultimatus)

2.) Load up save 35. Just SW of your position is a distortion which is Aeronite. Kill it for:
- Desert Dragonslayer (kill Aeronite in Dead Dunes)

3.) Load up save 36. It's saved before final boss. Kill it for:
- A Legend from Times Past (defeat final boss)

UNLOCKED Perfect Starter Save with max gil and 65535 Elixirs!

[url]www.firedrive.com/file/AF3DD7853B12D9F1[/url]

This perfect starter save is totally unlocked. All you have to do is transfer it to your USB drive, copy it to PS3 and you're ready to play. You don't have to hassle with any resigning.Winky Winky

On this save you will be almost invincible. Lighty begins the game on Day 1 in the Ark, on Normal difficulty. You have 999.999.999 gil, and what's most important is that you have 65535 Elixirs assigned to slot 1 of your recovery items. That means you can keep chugging down Elixirs like no tomorrow, allowing you to abuse Overclock and Chronostasis. Boss a problem? No problem, chug down an Elixir from my super save and you're a problem for the boss now. Hehe.Smile

Have fun playing the game, folks.

║████║░░║████║████╠═══╦═════╗
╚╗██╔╝░░╚╗██╔╩╗██╠╝███║█████║
░║██║░░░░║██║╔╝██║███╔╣██══╦╝
░║██║╔══╗║██║║██████═╣║████║
╔╝██╚╝██╠╝██╚╬═██║███╚╣██══╩╗
║███████║████║████║███║█████
02-24-2014, 09:44 PM #100
can u make a hard mode starter save?

TIP: when using starter ultimate

in order to unlock the trophies u have to load the save and RESAVE a NEW SLOT so it saves ur PARAM.SFO to the save while using the cheats.
Last edited by resinate ; 02-24-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo