12-13-2013 01:50 PM
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII platinum save & Starter save
Alrighty, girls and boys. Here's a platinum save and Ultimate Starter Save with Elixirs! for the game Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1. Resign the save to your profile and you're set. Param.sfo has been removed from the file.
2. The save was modified by Cyber Editor to give 999.999.999 gil, STR & MAG both at value of 5000, and ATB at max value of 200.
3. Time limit got you down? No problem, just chug an elixir, throw Chronostasis and you're good to go. There's 60000 more Elixirs where the first one came from.
4. The save is on fully completed 3rd round through the game. You have a ton of weapons, shields, accessories, decorations. Most importantly, all 71 in-game costumes are unlocked.
5. When you load the save, you'll be asked to choose a difficulty mode. Just pick whatever, and enjoy the game.
6. When you look into the garb collection, you may see some duplicates of Lightning's Equilibrium garb saying something like "Unindentified garb". These are the DLC garbs you may not yet have. Once you get them as DLC, they'll replace relevant "Unindentified garb" entry. Same for abilities, weapons, shields and adornments. This does not cause any problem with you playing the game.
7. Regarding the trophies, you can get these within few hours of playing (TESTED):
- Miracle of Light (use Chronostasis ability once)
- Seeing Stars (achieve a stagger on an enemy once)
- Fatal Impact (deal 99999+ damage in one strike)
- Perfect Timing (guard one enemy's attack with perfect guard)
- Hero of Might, Hero of Glory, Hero of Legend (kill one more enemy)
- Novice Stylist (customize a schema by setting a garb, weapon and shield)
- Novice Artist (change the color of one of your garbs)
- Novice Swordsmith, Expert Swordsmith (go to any weapon shop and upgrade any of your weapons once [may require more than once, in which case upgrade in increments of one unit])
- Novice Shieldsmith, Expert Shieldsmith (go to any weapon shop and upgrade any of your shields once [may require more than once, in which case upgrade in increments of one unit])
- Novice Synthesist, Expert Synthesist (go to any magic shop and synthesize any two abilities once)
- Novice Craftsman, Expert Craftsman (for this one you have to find a treasure ball that contains an accessory; in case you already picked it up in one of previous playthroughs, it'll be upgraded and trophies ding)
- Perfect Passenger (ride any train once)
- Seed Collector (collect one more Soul Seed - you find these in Chaos zones, which are like black domes)
- Queen of the Arena (win one more arena battle)
- Deliverer of Salvation, Angel of Salvation (clear one more side quest)
- Harbinger of Death, Goddess of Death (defeat Noel in Luxerion)
- A helping hand (clear 1 more request on Canvas of Prayers)
7. Trophies you get by playing through the game a bit longer, like 10+ hours:
- Crimson Rebirth (when in final dungeon, complete all four trials and then collect Ultima Sword and Ultima Shield in middle of the room)
- The Chocobo's Savior (nurse the chocobodin back to full health)
- Globetrotter (clear three specific Canvas of Prayers quests, which appear on Day 9)
- The Savior's Descent, The Hope of a Promise, Hope at the Edge of Despair, The Mystery of a Holy Clavis, An Appetite for Chaos, Beyond Thirteen, [A Father, a Son, and a Chocobo] are all storyline trophies. Note that for [Beyond Thirteen] trophy you have to complete a specific amount of sidequests - the number is currently unknown to me, though the more stars a quest has, the better. About 50 sidequests should be enough for the trophy.
- Unearthly Apothecary (obtain an Elixir - get one by trading in 100 Soul Seeds)
8. Trophies you can't get with this save:
- Expert Stylist (obtain 30+ garbs)
Small trophy set for four trophies [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1.) Load up save 34. You're in Ultimate Lair just before Ereshkigal. Kill it for these trophies:
- Monster Bane (kill Ereshkigal)
- Holy Garb of Destruction (obtain Ultimatus)
2.) Load up save 35. Just SW of your position is a distortion which is Aeronite. Kill it for:
- Desert Dragonslayer (kill Aeronite in Dead Dunes)
3.) Load up save 36. It's saved before final boss. Kill it for:
- A Legend from Times Past (defeat final boss)
Perfect Starter Save with max gil and 65535 Elixirs!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
On this save you will be almost invincible. Lighty begins the game on Day 1 in the Ark, on Normal difficulty. You have 999.999.999 gil, and what's most important is that you have 65535 Elixirs assigned to slot 1 of your recovery items. That means you can keep chugging down Elixirs like no tomorrow, allowing you to abuse Overclock and Chronostasis. Boss a problem? No problem, chug down an Elixir from my super save and you're a problem for the boss now. Hehe.
I tried editing stuff in Hex editor via BSD, but the result was always corrupted save. I think that secure file ID for the game isn't correct one. I modified the save via Cyber Editor, and I'm not sure it'll work for any other profile. The software is entirely in japanese and must always be connected online when resigning saves, so I don't want to eff something up and then not be able to use it anymore.
btw i have search aldo entire site . manage to come up with this on 15 dec . not sure if it is updated or not . maybe this will do u good in changing the id number . secure_file_id:*=921D3E042525CB8493B02AC73967F6DF . it is the latest update given on aldo site . but not sure whether it is the same one u have got .