01-11-2014, 03:07 AM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a save for "Together Till the End" it also unlocks various other trophies too, all made super easy Happy

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

(tested by me, works fine with BruteForce)

NOTE: my version is BCES01888, you may need to region change

Originally posted by mark1
Once at the main menu, select "Game Mode" then choose "DUO" then assign the 2 pads accordingly
(don't know if manipulating one pad to do both jobs works as I haven't/didn't try).
Once thats done just select continue and watch the long ass ending with credits, when finished you should get;

Choose Afterlife
Entered the Infraworld.

Convince Dawkins
Helped Dawkins See the Truth.

Black Sun Down
Deactivated the Black Sun.

Two Souls
Launched a Scene in Duo Mode.

The End
One possible reality has been uncovered...

Together Till the End
Finished the game in Duo mode.
Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:24 PM.

The following 90 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, A75G, articuno77, asqarkabab, Autoesclavo, bats1594, BigTrain, boodi82013, Bulidmacha, Caran, chicane, craigzerighteous, cronos002, cX89Xc, Deadosaur, DFERR, don_smith, dragun619, drajes, em1n3mfan, EstebanRB7, ezio2911, farfarok, Filippos1984, freezeman89, Gagliardi, Gunz4Hire, Herrkulez, histeria80, ItsVIG, iury000, jcm3456, jorgeslsampa, julolz, JunkAccount., Kajski, kokoromialos, koz3bal, LLLLLLOOOOO, Logan6666666, lolik, lordblackxxx, Lynn_, mabba18, maciak11, maDzy0, masterweapon37, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MisterArra, mohammed.ali, Mr_Party, Mr.Monster, mzaslam, Nassal Assholov, nielo594, Nieuwsgierig, ojedaiq, PameDLS, Paranoid_SAR, pekerman, PenguinArctic, Queen Snow, rakkzul, ReddTheArcher, satoshi213, Serenity, sfcat, sgsgfdsg, Shadow62, Sharpens, SirDawg, SisterCrystals, snakeye71, soheilkhan, stuart., T101, Tinholoko, Udall, Ungahs, wakawaka21, WarWiz69, Yabincud37, YLODrestore, yukina_yue, [email protected], ZAEK_DD, zaibustor, zeromus126
01-11-2014, 01:11 PM #2
cX89Xc
I am error
did you have a save for the explorer trophy ?
01-11-2014, 02:06 PM #3
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by cX89Xc View Post
did you have a save for the explorer trophy ?

That can be found here, along with a few other saves:

01-11-2014, 02:34 PM #4
cX89Xc
I am error
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
That can be found here, along with a few other saves:

I know , all saves works nice but the explorer save is the only one which does not work .

Many other have problems with that save.
01-11-2014, 02:40 PM #5
mark1
I defeated!
I know , all saves works nice but the explorer save is the only one which does not work .

Many other have problems with that save.

No, it does work as I have used it personally, you need to do whatever is necessary in order for Ryan to turn up, once he does you need to make your way to the bathroom to find the last collectible (as Aiden), [it doesn't show until Ryan arrives]. Also set the difficulty to "I play videogames often" as this makes your movements with Aiden 'free' so you can go/fly to wherever you like.

EDIT: forgot to mention its on "The Dinner" chapter, so select that first, (I chose the "No Save" option when prompted).
Last edited by mark1 ; 01-11-2014 at 03:16 PM.
01-11-2014, 04:06 PM #6
cX89Xc
I am error
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

No, it does work as I have used it personally, you need to do whatever is necessary in order for Ryan to turn up, once he does you need to make your way to the bathroom to find the last collectible (as Aiden), [it doesn't show until Ryan arrives]. Also set the difficulty to "I play videogames often" as this makes your movements with Aiden 'free' so you can go/fly to wherever you like.

EDIT: forgot to mention its on "The Dinner" chapter, so select that first, (I chose the "No Save" option when prompted).

It still does not work , i follow all your steps.
I think i need to do that trophy by myself .

But thanks for your help .
01-11-2014, 04:36 PM #7
mark1
I defeated!
It still does not work , i follow all your steps.
I think i need to do that trophy by myself .

But thanks for your help .

It does work, I assure you. You're probably using the wrong save or something.
01-11-2014, 04:54 PM #8
thanks!
02-01-2014, 02:03 PM #9
thank you
It's work
08-20-2014, 03:52 PM #10
I resign the save and put it in the USB, but when I browse the USB after plugging it in PS3, it says there is no saved data in the USB.
Some body help please? IS there any specific directory to be followed?
Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo