01-31-2014, 05:40 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I've had this game in my collection for a while and I platted it when it first came out, but after getting account banned I decided to make a SaveSet when going for plat on my new account.

Originally posted by another user
***First things first, the Spec-Ops save in the collection is NOT mine, I downloaded that from the xploder database, so if that person is on here then thank you and let me know so I can credit where credit is due.***

All other saves are mine, OK, on with the saves;

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

*NO RESIGN NECESSARY, I'VE UNLOCKED THEM TO WORK STRAIGHT AWAY. JUST COPY AND PLAY*

I've made all saves as easy as possible and on the last checkpoint/kill for the desired trophy.
All instructions are in the .rar file.

This set will get you ALL trophies for plat EXCEPT these 4;

Originally posted by another user
***TROPHIES THAT NEED DOING LEGIT***

Pit Boss
Run The Pit in 'S.S.D.D' and finish with a final time under 30 seconds.
(use the 'Back in the Saddle' save in the story folder)

Downed but Not Out*
Kill 4 enemies in a row while downed in Special Ops.

No Rest For the Wary*
Knife an enemy without him ever knowing you were there in Single Player or Special Ops.

I'm the Juggernaught
Kill a Juggernaught in Special Ops.
(play the Special Ops mission 'Snatch & Grab' found in the Charlie section, you encounter one pretty early on)
Use this link if you need; You must login or register to view this content.

*can be gotten at the same time, just follow this link; You must login or register to view this content.
You need 2 controllers and it needs to be played on veteran, or you could use the same tactic with an online buddy.
Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: New logo.

The following 250 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 417, adafangerz, ajejebrazorv, Akashi234, Amoo_Ali, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AnimasEnigma, AquaticIce, Archer, asqarkabab, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, baaziz80, baga123, Bahamut07, Bahamut072, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, Bebe, benganbengt, bigge4650, billy67, BlazeHD1080P, BlindThem, Bonez1, brairfox, BroKen123, bruh12345678901, Bulidmacha, Cambeany, captainwhiteboy, champion99, cHaOx_Of_SoUl, che_don_john, Cid_Bastion, CODHoster1337_, cschtreiffe00, CyCoAnGuS2, DarkG, dart_driver, Daveisst, davem, Deadosaur, DEEM_ELITE, dev007, devasso, devilhomer, Devvo365, DFERR, Diego_kyo, dirkosama, doener.teller, dragun619, drajes, Drodan28, DSM1234, Dsoul, eaglesdude89, Edge_Head2011, Enemy2, epicreturn111, eradan, EraldinhoMendes, errandorPS3, eslamking006, eXiLe_SiN, fahad923, FaPex, farfarok, flemingtrophyhack, formula1monster, FRAG, fumatelo, chase, G3L0X, george11693, getyourown, Ali D Killer, goodjin, grimreaperd, Grumble456, GTA60160, GunMasterX, hadooy8, HansWurst, hateehc, Herrkulez, highflyinggoat, Hihi2442, histeria80, hmking931, hochdruckreiniger66, hotwheeler89, huetejames, huntermonster25, illusional, ImJoeyLin, iTozzer and 150 other users.
05-06-2014, 08:03 PM #11
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sys View Post
yes I changed the region (I got BLES00686)

That's why, you can try swapping all files from mine to yours, (without the param.sfo) or just region change and unlock it using Bruteforce.

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

Sys
05-07-2014, 05:55 AM #12
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
That's why, you can try swapping all files from mine to yours, (without the param.sfo) or just region change and unlock it using Bruteforce.

okay I gonna play around a little bit

The following user thanked Sys for this useful post:

mark1
11-29-2014, 03:59 AM #13
Is there anyway to get a US saveset tried changing region but it corrupt data thanks
02-09-2015, 03:05 AM #14
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
I can not change the save region (with KG 2.0) but the file swap works well on Spec-Ops trophies!

Also many thanks for the great tip on “Awesome faceowned but Not Out” LOL this method rocks! Ninja

--

And a reminder…

The “Pit Boss” trophy needs to be obtained at CAMPAIGN and NOT Spec-Ops.

I have tried 50+ times at Spec-Ops and my best time is 34.95. I don’t know what’s wrong and after looking at youtube, I find there is an accuracy bonus but not happened in my result.

There it is… CAMPAIGN do have an accuracy bonus maximum at 7s but nothing at Spec-Ops. I got the trophy in one run finally at CAMPAIGN!

You must login or register to view this content.
06-25-2015, 08:53 PM #15
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
Hey help me my spec ops stars got stuck at 45 i had to make it to 49 myself...? am i doing something wrong?
01-30-2016, 08:05 AM #16
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you!, great if you care for legit looking trophies
03-27-2016, 11:26 AM #17
thank youSmileSmile
02-08-2017, 03:34 PM #18
HELLO MARK,i have a problem with your save for 45 collectible,not work for me(im EU bles00684),i have changed region,i have tested on blank profil,resigned,switching your files in my save except your SFO and not work,corrupt message.Please HELP ME! you don't have the DISK HASH KEY? its the solution i think. but thank you for the spec ops save^^.
02-12-2017, 06:39 PM #19
This save set was amazing. Thank You! Got the Platinum in 2 days.

The following user thanked Larzz77 for this useful post:

mark1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo