02-15-2014, 01:20 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The LEGO Movie: The Video Game

I bring to you the Save Set!

Here is the Save:

Follow instructions:

Visit each HUB and stand on the multi-coloured circles (it looks similar to the female jump points from other lego games), there are multiple circles where you can replay story levels or free-play them. Replay the story level for story related trophies.

In the Bricksburg HUB, go to the woman with the cat, then go to the left down the road. There will be a house with an open door for you to walk into, this should make you automatically replay the prologue mission and obtain trophy from that. (it's Emmets house).

Hold Triangle and buy the final Character for some Character trophies.

Play as Good Cop (Scribbled Face) then select Bad Cop, you get the trophy.

Play as Old Virtruvius, then select Virtruvius Ghost and you will get a trophy.

Have first player as Emmet, the second player as Robo (Skeleton) then kill Emmet as Robo by holding Square to use heat vision and you get trophy.

Have first character as Abraham Lincoln, and the second character as Lady Liberty to get another trophy.

Have first character as superman and second as Green Lantern and you get trophy.

Edit: Save here: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow the instructions:

Go to Octan Tower HUB, play as Lord Business and use the panel in the center of the room (red and black) to use Lord Businesses long legs and get trophy.

Go to Old West HUB and buy the final red brick for Red Brick trophy.

Edit 2: Save here: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow instructions:

Replay any level, collect some studs, then pause, quit to HUB then SAVE and EXIT. trophy will pop for all special levels.

Collecting a stud should also give you the billion stud trophy.

Kill 1 enemy as cowboy emmet for trophy.

Kill 1 enemy as unikitty in rage mode (hold circle as this character to make her rage mode and kill 1 enemy) for the trophy.

Kill 1 enemy as large metalbeard (just replay a story level where he is available to play as, then kill 1 enemy) for trophy.

Play as Lord Business and use the glue gun on the second player for trophy.

Kill 1 enemy as Sherriff Not A Robot character for trophy.

Edit 3: FINAL SAVE HERE: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow instructions:

Go to the Octan Tower HUB and Free Play the level "Broadcast News". Activate ALL Red bricks from the Pause/Extras menu, then collect the final pair of pants and the final 5 golden manuals.

Here's a tip for this:

When I did this, it started out you have to jump on buttons in the right order, after this you will have access to the "Where are my pants?" stage set. Just fly straight up as superman and there will be the final pair of pants floating for you to collect.

Follow the White indicator arrows for the manuals (red brick manual detector) and obtain them. In the final room you will be able to control a large metalbeard, so play as him and shoot the tanks (looks like 4 small tanks together) when you smash one it will say like 1/6, next one smash 2/6 etc etc just hold square and use metalbeards rockets for the ones on the lower level.

Then just go to the Bonus Room HUB, and go to the building instruction thing, and build all of the vehicles etc, once you have built them all you get a trophy.

For the rest of the trophies, follow the guide here:

Enjoy
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2014 at 01:23 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Allicks, BASIA2001, Bichote, CalicoWomack, cpod210, crisisadvent, follower, Gabberhard, Isaac Clarke, k-hassaan, mark1, mexi001, nabeil15, ps3user_ngu, SHAkA, simmo_316, SwordspiTTer, tryo666, zoules
02-15-2014, 01:24 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Updated with another Save.
02-15-2014, 03:47 PM #3
Curoiaman
I am error
Hi you have a site for updated games.conf? I try this but is forever down You must login or register to view this content. thx in advance.
02-15-2014, 05:36 PM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Curoiaman View Post
Hi you have a site for updated games.conf? I try this but is forever down You must login or register to view this content. thx in advance.

Try it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Its the "new" ps3cheating.net
02-15-2014, 07:49 PM #5
Curoiaman
I am error
Thx mate
02-16-2014, 06:05 AM #6
Originally posted by Frodo View Post
Updated with another Save.

All characters are purchased?
02-16-2014, 12:13 PM #7
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by cpod210 View Post
All characters are purchased?

Yes all characters are purchased on the second Save, please use the FIRST Save as there is 1 character left to buy.
02-16-2014, 02:41 PM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor
Updated, pretty much the full Save Set now. Winky Winky
02-16-2014, 03:04 PM #9
Bichote
Former Staff
Thank you Happy
02-17-2014, 09:09 AM #10
Thank you for these saves! Are you working toward all the pants, golds, and 100%? Those are the only 3 trophies I am missing at this point.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo