07-29-2014, 05:13 PM #245
how did you get the save editor to edit the playstation store version?
07-29-2014, 05:17 PM #246
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by NOT View Post
how did you get the save editor to edit the playstation store version?

Easily... Just open the editing tool and then open the save with the tool... Then edit away lol

If you need to edit the patch version then go to "Version" and put the patch version that you're playing with.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
07-29-2014, 05:47 PM #247
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Easily... Just open the editing tool and then open the save with the tool... Then edit away lol

If you need to edit the patch version then go to "Version" and put the patch version that you're playing with.

but when i do it it says unexpected version and doesnt let me do anything, i've tried hex editing the version back to 1.02, and that lets the editor open it, but i cant change it back to 1.04 after i'm done
07-29-2014, 06:03 PM #248
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
but when i do it it says unexpected version and doesnt let me do anything, i've tried hex editing the version back to 1.02, and that lets the editor open it, but i cant change it back to 1.04 after i'm done

I successfully changed all my saves in this thread to 1.04 with the editor... Stupid question but are you saving after you edit it to 1.04 and the saving the actual file before closing it?
07-29-2014, 07:34 PM #249

I successfully changed all my saves in this thread to 1.04 with the editor... Stupid question but are you saving after you edit it to 1.04 and the saving the actual file before closing it?

yes i am, i just done it again and got it to work, i had to change from 1.04 to 1.02 using hex editor, then i changed back to 1.04 using the save editor
07-29-2014, 07:48 PM #250
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
yes i am, i just done it again and got it to work, i had to change from 1.04 to 1.02 using hex editor, then i changed back to 1.04 using the save editor

Good job! :yes:
08-26-2014, 09:20 PM #251
you are a moderator correct?
if your are can you please ask Red-Eyex32 if he can make a save editor for borderlands 2?
thanks man!! i also like your saves i got them and these thanks to u make the game much more fun!!
08-27-2014, 12:02 AM #252
Red_Mane
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SIR View Post
if your are can you please ask Red-Eyex32 if he can make a save editor for borderlands 2?
thanks man!! i also like your saves i got them and these thanks to u make the game much more fun!!

There already is a save editor out for borderlands 2, the latest version now is (Revision 237). Not sure if it's okay to post a link but should be easy to find with a google search.
08-27-2014, 10:48 AM #253
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by SIR View Post

I don't think Red takes requests... Pretty sure he just does them when he has the time.

Originally posted by Mane View Post
There already is a save editor out for borderlands 2, the latest version now is (Revision 237). Not sure if it's okay to post a link but should be easy to find with a google search.

It's ok to post a link within this site but you can't advertise for other sites.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo