08-27-2014, 06:54 PM #254
i understand there's an other one but red is awesome and makes it quick and easy no ages on saving and decrypting the save just to load it and plus he's better at it. im new to the hacking community ps3 getting downgraded next month just need a update thing and im ready to move up from a noob ha.

The following user thanked DODGY_PLUMS-SIR for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-31-2014, 11:30 AM #255
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by SIR View Post
i understand there's an other one but red is awesome and makes it quick and easy no ages on saving and decrypting the save just to load it and plus he's better at it. im new to the hacking community ps3 getting downgraded next month just need a update thing and im ready to move up from a noob ha.

Send him a PM and request it.
09-06-2014, 06:56 PM #256
Man, it's psn version.
09-06-2014, 09:15 PM #257
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by DeathNinja93 View Post
Man, it's psn version.

Yeah, and unfortunately not compatible with the disk version. :(
09-06-2014, 09:26 PM #258
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Yeah, and unfortunately not compatible with the disk version. :(

How'd you make it 1.04 with Red's Editor? (I found a level 99 disc versions but what i really want is modded skill points :P)
09-06-2014, 09:33 PM #259
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
How'd you make it 1.04 with Red's Editor? (I found a level 99 disc versions but what i really want is modded skill points :P)

I just changed the version with Red's editor... In advanced settings I think but idk.
09-06-2014, 09:52 PM #260
I just changed the version with Red's editor... In advanced settings I think but idk.

YESS I GOT IT WORKING! (HAHA!) yay! like a bawss. (thx 4 ur index of saves +rep thank you!)
idk you just gave me hop.

The following user thanked DeathNinja93 for this useful post:

BigTrain
09-06-2014, 10:03 PM #261
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
YESS I GOT IT WORKING! (HAHA!) yay! like a bawss. (thx 4 ur index of saves +rep thank you!)
idk you just gave me hop.

Glad you got it working! Claps
09-07-2014, 09:10 AM #262
You must login or register to view this content.

This save set is for all levels in payday 2... I doubt that you'll need saves for levels 5-50 but every save has $1,000,000,000 in spendable and offshore account cash plus every skill tree is maxed out... I have also included 999 un-used skill points just incase for any future DLC.

This is my platinum save but I just modded it with Red-EyeX32's Payday 2 save editor so make sure to click the link below and check it out... You'll have a lot of stuff such as masks and guns but some of the guns won't be available yet on the lower level saves... I have tested all saves and made sure they worked... You will need to resign these saves to your own profile/PSN account... I have included 3 versions of the saves to make things easier for you guys... Version 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 EU & US.

I have also edited the total cash spent and total cash earned to $900,000... so all that you need to do is just earn and spend $100,000 more for those 2 trophies... All the saves are made just 1 level shy of the level required for the trophies and also edited to where you only need about 3,000xp to gain a level... All you need to do to gain a level is just play a couple quick heists... I would suggest doing the "Ukrainian Job (Pro Job)" because that's about the fastest heist in the game... Enjoy!!

Here Is The Trophy Guide.

Here Is The Save Resigner I Use

Here Is The Save Editor I Used

All of these saves are the digital version saves and a few people have reported that they will NOT work with the disk version of the game.

Here Are The EU & US Saves

Hey Big! Another fantastic work!

You are great!

Thank you for all!!!

The following user thanked wakawaka21 for this useful post:

BigTrain

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo