02-23-2014, 04:04 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a ratchet & clank save editor for all the Ratchet and Clanks (Ratchet & Clank™: Nexus, Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest for Booty™, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty). I made this for fun for myself at first, but then figured that maybe others want to have a little advantage in the game also, so I decided to release it for ya. :p

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Some addresses if you want to make your own editor:

//Ratchet & Clank 1 (original)
0x24 - Number of bolts (4 bytes)
0x15b - Ammo for Blaster (Max value 200)(CCool Man (aka Tustin) (If you go above C8, the max, the game with reset to new game) (All ammo is one byte) //That go's for all the ammo
0x153 - Visibomb Ammo (Max value 20) (14)
0x14b - Devastator Ammo (Max value 20) (14)
0x16f - Gold Glove of Doom Ammo (Max value 10) (0A)
0x17b - R.Y.N.O Ammo (Max value 50) (32)
0x17f - Drone Ammo (Max value 10) (0A)
0x147 - Bomb Glove Ammo (Max value 40) (2Cool Man (aka Tustin)
0x15f - Pyrociter Ammo (Max value 240) (F0)
0x163 - Mine Glove Ammo (Max value 50) (32)
0x16B - Telsa Claw Ammo (Max value 240) (F0)
0x183 - Decoy Glove Ammo (Max value 20) (14)

//Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
0x28 - Number of Raritanium (4 bytes)

//Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

//Ratchet & Clank Quest For Booty
0x274 - Number of bolts (4 bytes)
Last edited by primetime43 ; 02-23-2014 at 04:38 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

belga, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, chaoszage, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, Gandalf, Grave1, heat5360, Isaac Clarke, JhoW Killer, JPClyde, jy98, keeks7, Klauss, L-Griever, lawless___, MW2TopTenWORLD, noshulongbeard, raouldukelives, ryu2050, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, TylerMods, vicious_results, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, xSOADx, ZackFairFF7X
01-06-2017, 01:35 PM #38
Hi Prime

Had jus PM u the download link to my save, but not sure if you received it, cos my sent folder shows 0 msg......anyway the link You must login or register to view this content.

Really appreciate if u can help me with max raritanium and max bolts.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by fattyroastduck ; 01-06-2017 at 01:37 PM.
07-27-2017, 09:11 AM #39
i used ratchet and clank 1 and then i load it says i had 3 million bolts when i had 1,045 so i change it to 0 bolts to see if it works and it says data corrupted

also what dose patch param.sfo do? thank you for your time
07-27-2017, 09:34 AM #40
Originally posted by joshdakilla785 View Post
i used ratchet and clank 1 and then i load it says i had 3 million bolts when i had 1,045 so i change it to 0 bolts to see if it works and it says data corrupted

also what dose patch param.sfo do? thank you for your time

so i think i have a solution im going to going to give you guys the link to my save game an plz see what you can do then give me the link you can just use
file dropper my file is a rar

file dropper link :You must login or register to view this content. my save game file :You must login or register to view this content. again thank you for your time
10-24-2017, 04:19 AM #41
It what let me continue.
02-12-2018, 01:30 PM #42
Kinda late to the party here I know, but I’ve been doing some tinkering with Ratchet save files myself and found some offsets which I think may be useful to people.

I’ve seen a few people in this thread saying that they’ve modded their bolt counts to earn the bolt related trophies, only to have the trophies not pop.

This is because the offsets originally provided are only used to store the number of bolts you currently possess, not the number you have collected overall. The number of bolts collected is stored elsewhere in the file and it is this number that triggers the trophies.

The offsets are as follows:

Ratchet and Clank:

Bolts Held: 0x24
Bolts Collected: 0x48

Ratchet and Clank 2:

Bolts Collected: 0x78

Ratchet and Clank 3:

Bolts Collected: 0xB8

So basically, all you need to do is decrypt your save using BruteForce, open the USR-DATA file in your favourite Hex Editor and modify the byte values at the above offsets to set your bolt count to your desired number.

This will allow you to pop the bolt collection trophies in each game. The only game I would personally use it for is Ratchet 1, as grinding for 1,000,000 bolts legitimately takes a ridiculous amount of time and even the infinite bolts glitch takes hours to get the required amount for the trophy.

This method takes all of a few minutes.

Enjoy! Smile

The following user thanked Cymru193 for this useful post:

primetime43
09-22-2018, 07:22 AM #43
Could you tell me step by step on how to use this editor? I keep getting the corruption error. Thanks
10-11-2018, 05:53 AM #44
Originally posted by Cymru193 View Post
Kinda late to the party here I know, but I’ve been doing some tinkering with Ratchet save files myself and found some offsets which I think may be useful to people.

I’ve seen a few people in this thread saying that they’ve modded their bolt counts to earn the bolt related trophies, only to have the trophies not pop.

This is because the offsets originally provided are only used to store the number of bolts you currently possess, not the number you have collected overall. The number of bolts collected is stored elsewhere in the file and it is this number that triggers the trophies.

The offsets are as follows:

Ratchet and Clank:

Bolts Collected: 0x48

Ratchet and Clank 2:

Bolts Collected: 0x78

Ratchet and Clank 3:

Bolts Collected: 0xB8

So basically, all you need to do is decrypt your save using BruteForce, open the USR-DATA file in your favourite Hex Editor and modify the byte values at the above offsets to set your bolt count to your desired number.

This will allow you to pop the bolt collection trophies in each game. The only game I would personally use it for is Ratchet 1, as grinding for 1,000,000 bolts legitimately takes a ridiculous amount of time and even the infinite bolts glitch takes hours to get the required amount for the trophy.

This method takes all of a few minutes.

Enjoy! Smile

Hey man, thanks for this info - i'm trying to figure out what file I need to edit but i've got multiple .neo files and a few .dat files and i'm not sure which one has the bolts! Could you help me out?
12-08-2018, 03:17 PM #45
How to use this with playstation2? I don't have param.sfo file!
12-08-2018, 03:30 PM #46
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by bobbiemarl View Post
How to use this with playstation2? I don't have param.sfo file!

I doubt this works for Ps2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo