03-01-2014, 04:19 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He Ngu Today i will Release the next Starter Save its for the Game Thief its for the Eu Version with BLES01982 and i know its copie protected but as always not this one it works on any ps3 Winky Winky

So this is Version1.0 with this you will get Gold = 999999999
Save is at Normal difficulty and saved on the first save point
NOTE: its not Tested on the 1.1 update so needs to be tested
thats all for now have fun while playing Smile

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 28 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

BASIA2001, bigburt82, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, Devona, Gagliardi, Harderbetter, Isaac Clarke, Jaytech, jennimayfgr, josesant, mark1, nimdude, PC_, Peter Cox, PS3Forum, ps3kid31jay, ryu2050, scienide, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, Sirprizer, TheForce, Thutmosis, wakawaka21, xSOADx
02-15-2015, 08:18 PM #38
josesant
Save Point
Anybody can post this save with lowest difficult level (this save is thief difficult and i can't pass charpter 7)

TIA
Last edited by josesant ; 02-15-2015 at 09:01 PM.
02-18-2015, 08:21 PM #39
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by thefrog333 View Post
how do you get it to work for US PSN version

I never got it to work for the PS+ US version, regardless of what slot to use.
Even changing the EU version doesn't work. Hopefully, someone will figure this out. :(
02-23-2015, 02:01 AM #40
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
the region code for psn digital usa is npub31403
thanks for friend #extortion_ .....who discovered!!!
Need bruteforcing file id!!!

Works perfect!!!

NOW!!! your save is useful for me, my friend XghostX

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

BigTrain
02-23-2015, 04:26 AM #41
Yeah doesnt work, thanks tho... could you tell me what you specifically did in order for it to work for you, i changed account id and param sfo and the title id to NPUB31403 and gave me save corrupted. tried other methods like not patching my acc id and params and just did region and nothing. please respond asap
02-23-2015, 11:47 AM #42
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by tehspeed018 View Post
Yeah doesnt work, thanks tho... could you tell me what you specifically did in order for it to work for you, i changed account id and param sfo and the title id to NPUB31403 and gave me save corrupted. tried other methods like not patching my acc id and params and just did region and nothing. please respond asap

Ok ... let's go ...
- Open the save of XghostX with BSD.
- Decript the save
- Go to SFO patch and choose remove copy protection (only for safety)
- Go to SFO patch and choose Change title id / Region
- Place NPUB31403
- At this time appear a new save. If you try to encrypt (the new save npub...) will not get. Will see the message: missing secure file id.
- Click the right mouse button on the save of XghostX
- Choice Bruteforcing (I think is 1ª choice) .... (it will copy the file id save the XghostX to save NPUB31403
- Now it is possible to encrypt the save NPUB31403
- END
- If you want to subscribe to your profile is only you click Rebuild - Rebuild Full. (to do so not need decrypt)

It was just what I did.
It worked in the first time.
you will 999999999 credits ...

I hope have helped you...

PS: Need subscribe your profile!!!

click tks are welcome!!
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 02-23-2015 at 07:59 PM.
02-23-2015, 07:44 PM #43
dude it says everything is failing.... this has got to be the most confusing one or the save is corrupt or something. im not new to doing this its just not working.. your confuse me at
- Choice Bruteforcing (I think is 1ª choice) .... (it will copy the file id save the XghostX to save NPUB31403
02-23-2015, 08:03 PM #44
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by tehspeed018 View Post
dude it says everything is failing.... this has got to be the most confusing one or the save is corrupt or something. im not new to doing this its just not working.. your confuse me at

friend, follow exactly the steps I wrote.
Has not mistake ....
I did some repairs on my step-by-step. See if became clearer ...
Otherwise, I can not help you ...

I'm in Chapter 3 of this save and everything is perfect.
02-23-2015, 08:16 PM #45
ok actually im still not getting it, there is no choice for choice bruteforcing its not the first choice... where do you find the thing that copys the save from xghostx to npub???? you cant bruteforce it when its encrypted.... your either missing a part or your totally missing a part....
Last edited by tehspeed018 ; 02-23-2015 at 09:27 PM.
02-24-2015, 12:12 AM #46
Bro i finally got it, i had to update the BSD to 4.7.3 i was actually running off of 4.6. that was the issue. i need to keep up to date.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo