03-09-2014, 05:13 AM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Remember To Say Thanks!

Heres a list of what the saves should get you!

More Popular Than John Lennon
Chinpokolypse
No Child Left Behind
For the Hoarder
Two Girls, One Stick
Face Hoff
Inside Joke
Full Arsenal
Clothes Whore

and many more!

The Following linkwill get you these trophies:

Save 06- is a Plat save i dont know if it will pop any thing!

Save 02- Is The save for Chinpokomon,All Friends and few other trophies. What you need to do is load the save and buy the David Hasselhoff face then go the final mission and in the mission find the last chinpokomon its a SHOE! and get the following frinds in the final mission-
Chinpokomon Corporation: Collect all 30 ChinPokomon
Ike: During the assault on Clydes keep, the little kid will start crying, fart on the flame next to him to be his friend.
These friend are in Mr.Slaves ASS also if you use the summon of Mr.Slave while fighting in his Ass its a trophy
117) Mr. Hat: Automatic
11Cool Man (aka Tustin) Big Gay Al: Answer the Phone to friend him.
119) Catafish: Automatic
120) Sparrow Prince: Automatic
121) Frog King: Automatic

And Now Save 00
is the save for all weapons and costumes and all you need to do is go left of the school there is a log next the path choose shrink with the gnome dust by hitting L1 to select it and then i think its L2 to shrink then walk in the log and open the chest and grab everything and those 2 trophies will pop!

You must login or register to view this content.

USE ONLY SAVE 00 Out of following download for the following trophies
Here is a save for most of the kenny killings plus never sold a thing and never let a friend die!
Outpatient
2 girls one stick- make sure you are wearing the hair makeup and on the make over for the hands i cant think of the name.
No child left behind
Irritable Bowels
Pulling Mud
For the Hoarder
Just Saying Hi
Made This for You
Last edited by JamesDRobbins ; 03-16-2014 at 07:42 PM.

The following 71 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

605justin, ambis, Animal27, Battlehorst0, BigTrain, Blenderr100, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, cpod210, cRaCk_, Dalmin, dart3978, demonikon, DEradicator, DevastatorX, Drakefast, Elduder, em1n3mfan, Harvester51, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, Jaytech, jjvegt, Kojiaque, korndom9, krustytoe, lawless___, Liongooder, Lone_Inferno, Maaatttyy1295, Maple Leafs, mark1, meninobolsa, MistWalker99, NegativeZEN, noreglink, NYdragon89, omron, Padavona, PC_, Platina, Plus Power, prototye76, Raiki, robotsdontcry, saucisse, selvin santos, Serenity, simonislava, snake43, starkjim87, sunsetlover, tds1993, Terrador, thebestplayer, tylerthegr8, Ultrabong, Wastelandboy, Westers, wolfteam1218, xdankarx, xSOADx, ZAEK_DD, zayneisaacs,
04-05-2014, 03:55 AM #56
kain80
Haxor!
hello! where to find the latest update games.conf for Bruteforce Save Data that would rewrite the saves?
04-09-2014, 09:14 PM #57
sushi1
Keeper
Is there anyway to resign the digital version?
04-11-2014, 11:43 AM #58
Whenever i try to load the saves, they come up as corrupter 8001051C. The saves look good but when i load them, its bad. Whats going on here. I have tried 3 different editors and yet it stills wont copy, it says its corrupted. If i dont do anything to the save, i can load it, but of course i cant use it? anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: You need the newest form of bruteforce. Thats what fixed it. Its hard to find. But you can find it on torrent sites.

I dont understand the friends one. Should we be starting the game save with 115? It only started at 113. By the time i got the little kid at final mission. It was only 115. SO theres one missing? Any help>
Last edited by Necro-559 ; 04-11-2014 at 02:50 PM.
04-11-2014, 03:04 PM #59
Dude, the file is even truthful. You cant get the trophy for the friends. YOu did not friend clyde. I just looked through the friends. Thats just wrong. Can someone fix this.
Last edited by Necro-559 ; 04-11-2014 at 03:07 PM.
04-11-2014, 08:52 PM #60
desmayer
Do a barrel roll!
It worked for me - Clyde de-friends you so at the end of the game you are not his friend but the game does recognize that he "was" your friend. Are you sure you got all the friends in the save? Don't forget Ike, The Chinpokemomn Guy and Gay Al!
04-11-2014, 08:53 PM #61
desmayer
Do a barrel roll!
YOu have to go into Mr Slave for the last few
04-14-2014, 05:10 PM #62
You can also get Truth to power with this by farting on principal Victoria
04-15-2014, 01:27 PM #63
Just go to the abortion clinic and fart on the dead one that is still there
04-24-2014, 06:44 PM #64
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post

USE ONLY SAVE 00 Out of following download for the following trophies
Here is a save for most of the kenny killings plus never sold a thing and never let a friend die!
Outpatient
2 girls one stick- make sure you are wearing the hair makeup and on the make over for the hands i cant think of the name.
No child left behind
Irritable Bowels
Pulling Mud
For the Hoarder
Just Saying Hi
Made This for You

I don't manage to make this one work. I'm always told that the save is corrupt/broken. Either when i paste it on the XMB or when i try to load it ingame. I had no problems with the other "pack" of saves.

Does anyone have a save for No child left behind ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo