03-23-2014, 11:31 PM #1
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .................................
Last edited by User451687468100 ; 01-24-2020 at 07:56 PM. Reason: UPDATE 17

The following 58 users say thank you to User451687468100 for this useful post:

_olo_, 007, Ahmad Ali, alatan108, archangel2222, ASTDaywalker, Atreus100, BananaPudding, bejekas, BigTrain, Bomb_Perignon, captainbattle, dragun619, emanuela, Geert, gowhawx, Inferno67, JakeRobles, jobone233, KakarottoVegeta, keeks7, Kertha999, khkudhgfjvbk, KingCheat, Komb, Kooki, kriegpsycho, L-Griever, Liensis, Liongooder, llghostll, M0s4, Mark_Of_nothing, matrx5530, naseralnuaimi, NekiiMolla, Nina0202, phuthiphon, pololastation, Rex Evil, RicardoJames, saleh_h8, simmo_316, slyjak, Snake_Ex, STIGMATA, Stoner2002, stzykrk, tigerbomb88, unostar, vcesDiablo, wagneraquino, walker_john, WillDemon, xenomage, yugoforce

The following user groaned User451687468100 for this awful post:

Scarlet-Gear
06-16-2014, 01:37 AM #47
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Sergiofukmen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Hello people i'm here to organizate all trophy saves that exist in NGU for one of the best series of all time, METAL GEAR.
This thread is here to facilitate search for saves and to put ALL thread of Metal Gear series saves in one thread. Hope it helps you all from this great community! Happy
There will be too descriptions of the saga and the games to newbies, as this is one of the best games series.
[/B]

METAL GEAR SERIES SAVES

The Metal Gear Series is a action-stealth game series that started with the original Metal Gear for MSX in 1987. The series was created by Hideo Kojima, a legend among gamers. The series is considered the father of stealth and is listed as one of the best game series of all times. The series had 10 official games(and one more is gonna launch next year), that in chronological time and launch orders are:

TIME: ----------------------------------------------- LAUNCH:

1964 – Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 2004
1970 – Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - 2006
1974 – Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker -2010
1975 – Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 2014
1984 – Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 2015
1995 – Metal Gear - 1987
1999 – Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake - 1990
2005 – Metal Gear Solid -1998
2007/09 – Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - 2001
2014 – Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 2008
2018 – Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 2013

The series follow the story of the Snakes through the years and their missions, saving the world several times from Metal Gears, bipedal nuclear tanks. [/B]

Metal Gear

Metal Gear can be found at Metal Gear Solid 3 HD game as a extra feature, without trophy support, only to give the chance to the player to play one of the origin games of the saga. [/B]

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake can be found at Metal Gear Solid 3 HD game as a extra feature, without trophy support, only to give the chance to the player to play one of the origin games of the saga. [/B]

Metal Gear Solid

Metal Gear Solid 1 was re-launched on PSN as a PS1 classic, without trophy support. That's surely a lame, as a classic as MGS1 surely needs trophies. So, no saves for this game as you won't need.[/B]

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Main Game Hardest Trophies Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Main Game Dog Tags Save and Bonus Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Main Game Additional Trophy Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
[/B]

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Main Game Save Set for Playstation Vita: You must login or register to view this content.
"If you have both PS3 and PSVITA, you can transfer the save to your PS3 and it works, ceboming a Full Save Set for PS3. But you must have both PS3 and PSVITA."

Main Game Starter Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Main Game Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is the only main game in the series that can not be found at the PS3. The game is an exclusive until today to the PSP. So, no trophy support, and no saves.[/B]

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Main Game Extra Hacks: You must login or register to view this content.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Snake gonna return for "The Phantom Pain" next year. :P
Saves coming soon when it launches.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Main Game Save Set REMAKE US SAVES: You must login or register to view this content.

Main Game Additional Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

DLC Jetstream Sam Sidestory Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

DLC Blade Wolf Sidestory Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

DLC VR Missions: There are currently no saves for this DLC, as YnO deleted his save for this.

Main Game Super Modded Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Main Game Starter Save: You must login or register to view this content.
[/B]

Change Log - UPDATES

03-23-2014 UPDATE 1- Fixed some things in the Thread.
03-26-2014 UPDATE 2- Metal Gear Solid 2 Saves Added.
03-30-2014 UPDATE 3- Fixed some thing in the thread and Updates section added.
03-30-2014 UPDATE 3.1- Added descriptions of the games and the saga in the thread.
04-09-2014 UPDATE 4- Metal Gear Solid 3 Added.
04-09-2014 UPDATE 4.1- ALL GAMES have saves now! Thanks guys! (except The Phantom Pain lol)
04-10-2014 UPDATE 5- Metal Gear Solid 3 Starter Save Added!
05-25-2014 UPDATE 6- Metal Gear Solid 2 Dog Tags and more Saves Added.
06-12-2014 UPDATE 7- Metal Gear Rising Starter Save Added. (Thanks to AphaZ3ro_MKII)
06-13-2014 UPDATE 8- Huge Update, organizated all the thread with better looking design
06-13-2014 UPDATE 9- Metal Gear Solid 2 Additional Trophy Saves Added.
06-14-2014 UPDATE 10- Some fixes and Added a lot of images to the thread to become better looking and organizated.
06-15-2014 UPDATE 11- New Save Set for Metal Gear Rising! (Thanks to AphaZ3ro_MKII again!).
06-15-2014 UPDATE 12- A lot of new things added and fixed. Thread is much more better looking again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it folks, hope it helps. The thread wll be constantly updated. If you have a save for any Metal Gear Solid game PM the and i will add it to the thread. Well, that thread stole me time and hard work so i hope i can help you all from this great community who helps me all the times. See ya soon. Happy

Great job putting all these saves in one thread! Thread added to master index.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

User451687468100
06-26-2014, 06:18 PM #48
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
NEW SAVE FOR METAL GEAR RISING!
A save for the VR missions DLC, thanks to our friend AlphaZ3ro_MKII!
06-27-2014, 11:22 PM #49
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
New Save Added for MGR! A save for Blade Wold DLC, thanks to AlphaZ3r0_MKII one more time again.
06-28-2014, 02:22 PM #50
Totally sorry guys but I'm a complete noob at this sort of thing. I'm trying to resign the MGS2 VR missions save to my profile using Bruteforce 4.6, but I just can't get it to work for the life of me. Every tutorial I've watched, they show the simple process using this "rebuild" button that is no where to be found on my GUI. I've been poking at this for several hours, now I turn to you. Can anyone please help me?

Also, how is Xploder in comparison to Bruteforce?
06-30-2014, 10:58 PM #51
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Geek2049
Totally sorry guys but I'm a complete noob at this sort of thing. I'm trying to resign the MGS2 VR missions save to my profile using Bruteforce 4.6, but I just can't get it to work for the life of me. Every tutorial I've watched, they show the simple process using this "rebuild" button that is no where to be found on my GUI. I've been poking at this for several hours, now I turn to you. Can anyone please help me?

Also, how is Xploder in comparison to Bruteforce?

Try using the KG Save Resigner, it is noob friendly. Bruteforce is really complicated for new users.
08-11-2014, 11:34 AM #52
MGS3 Full platinum save set is done :

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

xorissao
08-11-2014, 04:21 PM #53
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RageSoul51
MGS3 Full platinum save set is done :

Metal Gear Solid 3 FULL Platinum Save Set

Oh, didn't see that one coming. Putting on the thread now. Thanks for the contribution

The following user thanked User451687468100 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
08-30-2014, 12:50 AM #54
JakeRobles
Little One
Can someone please upload a full save for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes 1.02?
10-05-2014, 09:38 AM #55
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Would be good if the MGS3 last save for King of the Jungle would work. I keep getting different titles?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo