Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright,

Here's MY STARTER save of FFX HD.

The following save has -

Max Gil
All Items x231
- (Yes, 231. Although, if you use one of that item, it will reset to 99.)
Super AP (All characters, 1 battle = instant Lv. 99 Sphere Level. This applies for the remainder of the game. Completing the Sphere Grid should be super easy. If you wanna level up and overpower yourself early as well.)
All Overdrives Modes - TIDUS (Do one battle, and you will get them all during that battle)
All Overdrives - TIDUS - Use Spiral Cut and Slice & Dice once to earn Energy Rain and Blitz Ace for Tidus.

TIDUS has the following Equipment Mods - *
• Weapon - Break Damage Limit, One MP Cost, Counterattack, and Triple Overdrive
• Armor - Auto-Haste, Auto-Regen, Auto-Med, HP Stroll

* You cannot customize your equipment yet.

TESTED ON MULTIPLE DUMMY ACCOUNTS. 100% works.

If it says save has been created by another user, simply resign the save to your profile.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a bare-stock starter save.

If anyone wants an ultimate start save, I will be more than happy to make one. Though, only on demand.

For EU users, open up BruteForce and right click > Change Region/Title > Enter in the code found on the spine of your game case
Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 10-30-2014 at 12:58 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Analeise, Andyman88, Anon-2014, Bender22, borough, Bumcleaver, Elnemico, Herrkulez, Isaac Clarke, kaibamoto, ksandros, p311, xXNoisiaXx
01-03-2016, 10:29 PM #56
You can get the primers in the desert if you miss them.
01-28-2016, 12:52 PM #57
Ekelam
Gobble
How do i turn this file into a save file that i can put onto my ps3? I'm asking, because it currently doesn't show up.
12-06-2016, 06:23 AM #58
If I post my ffx save and a ffx save that I want to use will someone resign and save it for me?
05-11-2017, 04:25 PM #59
Is this game save playable on the ps vita.
08-22-2017, 04:53 PM #60
So if I'm understanding this correctly all I need to do is download this to a usb drive, then download it to my PS3 right?
08-22-2017, 08:00 PM #61
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Joshy7642 View Post
So if I'm understanding this correctly all I need to do is download this to a usb drive, then download it to my PS3 right?

Still need to resign it to your account
12-30-2019, 06:32 PM #62
Hi, I was wondering if you were still working on FFX save requests for the PS3? I'm currently using your save, but I'm not good at Blitz, so I was looking for a save that has super stats for the Besaid team from the start.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo