03-26-2014, 08:50 PM #1
scarfac
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I don't have a platinum save, but pretty close Smile [ATTACH=CONFIG]30447[/ATTACH]

1st save: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get:
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National A Licence
Careerist: International B [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence and complete Licence Test IA-1 (very easy to get at least bronze)

2nd save: You must login or register to view this content.

Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT All-Stars Championship in the International B set of races with at least a bronze trophy

3rd save: You must login or register to view this content.

This save is from DCybertron, so thank him. I just tested it and completed a few more races.

Goodwood Regular [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter Goodwood Festival of Speed
Route Master [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just drive a few seconds
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National A Licence
All-Gold International B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter International B Licence
All-Gold International A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence
Grand Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT World Championship in the International A set of races with at least a bronze trophy

4th save: You must login or register to view this content.

This is save 3 but MORE advanced

Careerist: International A [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - enter S Licence and complete Licence S-1 (easy).

Now you'll unlock Super and you can go for By the Skin of Your Teeth [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH]
Last edited by scarfac ; 03-26-2014 at 09:04 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to scarfac for this useful post:

_NamelessKing_, 19willy74, Ahmad Ali, Arles, BASIA2001, bigbob12, Corona, cpod210, dart3978, FaceShredder, fcgbwilly33, Fizzy Joon, higado, hitman_ravani, Isaac Clarke, jedt, john connor 84, Moya13, MR_M5, Ninloth, NuclearArmpit, Ouvxgjl, pepino12, rencas, riot_xtreme, Robert1990, selvin santos, Storm-force, thebestplayer, un4given, Vexille777, viniciusventrue2, Wastelandboy
04-14-2014, 10:05 PM #20
Going to try last 2 trophies instead.
Last edited by cpod210 ; 04-14-2014 at 11:49 PM.
04-19-2014, 01:55 PM #21
I tried it too and no finale trophy. I went into the videos and watched it in it's entirety too but nothing. Seems to get the finale trophies you have to win the race for the first time on those saves. The suspend trick I mentioned above does work, I can confirm that so it's not too tough. I will post a couple saves for the earlier licenses soon and that should basically be enough for a set if anyone wants to assemble one
04-20-2014, 04:52 AM #22

Careerist: International A [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - enter S Licence and complete Licence S-1 (easy).

Now you'll unlock Super and you can go for By the Skin of Your Teeth [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

hi frend . thank you for saves

for this trophy : By the Skin of Your Teeth

what can i do for get him

thanks again
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM #23
Well tried these and dont work online so not much use then with these !!!
04-27-2014, 05:06 PM #24
Here are two saves for the earlier graduations

You must login or register to view this content. Just go to the first license test go as fast as you can and right about at the 900 mark slam on the brakes. Should easily pass and graduate

You must login or register to view this content. Pass the last remaining license test to graduate and pop the trophy.

Working on Careerist Nation A right now. Will post when that save is ready.

The following user thanked FaceShredder for this useful post:

predator13
04-27-2014, 07:11 PM #25
You must login or register to view this content. Just go to the first International B license test IB-1. Complete it (Very easy to get at least a bronze), obtain the license and the trophy will pop.

The following 3 users say thank you to FaceShredder for this useful post:

jedt, predator13, un4given
04-29-2014, 05:44 AM #26
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by scarfac View Post
Hi. I don't have a platinum save, but pretty close Smile [ATTACH=CONFIG]30447[/ATTACH]

1st save: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get:
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National A Licence
Careerist: International B [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence and complete Licence Test IA-1 (very easy to get at least bronze)

2nd save: You must login or register to view this content.

Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT All-Stars Championship in the International B set of races with at least a bronze trophy

3rd save: You must login or register to view this content.

This save is from DCybertron, so thank him. I just tested it and completed a few more races.

Goodwood Regular [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter Goodwood Festival of Speed
Route Master [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just drive a few seconds
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National A Licence
All-Gold International B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter International B Licence
All-Gold International A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence
Grand Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT World Championship in the International A set of races with at least a bronze trophy

Now you'll unlock Super and you can go for By the Skin of Your Teeth [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH]

Added you to the master index.
04-29-2014, 04:18 PM #27
thank you for the great save
wonderful job
04-29-2014, 04:20 PM #28
great save gaz666
thanks a lot!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo