04-01-2014, 07:08 PM #1
Hellstenen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you got a problem or the download is broken or anything, just leave a reply and I'll get on it ASAP.
You must login or register to view this content.

The Skate 3 saveset is finally done. Skate 3 is a copy-protected game but thankfully I got A LOT of help from our fellow You must login or register to view this content. to FTP the saves I've made.

• A guide is included in the saveset, but I'll still go through the saves and trophies in this thread.
  • Remember that you will only have to pass the challenges I tell you to complete, you don't have to "Kill" any of the challenges.
  • You don't have to own the DLC packs to use the saves. However, you can only unlock DLC trophies if you own the corresponding DLC pack. These are the ones I have: According to the in-game checklist (Square in the Pause meny):

"After Dark" [FREE] - No trophies
    "Danny Way's Hawaiian Dream" [Cost money] - Includes 7 trophies
    "Maloof Money Cup 2010 NYC Pack" [Cost money] - Includes 5 trophies
    "Skate Share Pack" [Comes with the game I think, if you rented it or bought it used you will have to buy it. I think it's free] - You'll need this for 3 trophies and to get the Platinum
    "San Van Party Pack" [Cost money] - Includes 9 trophies

• Online trophies are untested as well.
  • There are no saves for the Online trophies, but I will try to give you some tips about them.
  • Skate 3 have in total 69 trophies. 7 trophies will autopop (See Save 0).
    Another 39 of them are easily collected with the saves in less then 2 hours.
    10 easy misc trophies.
    9 Online trophies and lastly 3 trophies which are a part of the Skate Share Pack.

• Save 0 can either be used before or after the other saves, it doesn't really matter.
  • Visit You must login or register to view this content. for help.
  • Need more help? PM me or leave a reply to the thread!
[/LIST]

Save 0: Save 0 can be used either before or after the other saves. It will auto-pop 7 trophies after any challenge is completed. Note that these trophies might pop while you use the other saves, I have not checked but I think they do. You might unlock some of the misc trophies while going for other trophies with the other saves.

This is a 100% complete save for you to play around with.
(Exept the After Dark OTS challenge I missed :3)

After you complete/replay ANY challenge the following 7 trophies will pop (in this order):

You must login or register to view this content.Employee #2
You must login or register to view this content.All your base are belong to you
You must login or register to view this content.Employee #3
You must login or register to view this content.Employee #4
You must login or register to view this content.A Dynasty Is Born
You must login or register to view this content.Deck Peddler
You must login or register to view this content.Mass Murderer

Another 10 misc trophies can be earned with this save as well Can also be done in any other save but this save has everything unlocked so you might find it easier to use this save.

You must login or register to view this content.Objectifier
With the object dropper, put down 3 rails, rail from the first one and all the way to the last one. (Rail all of them in the same "sequence")

You must login or register to view this content.Takin 'em to the limit
Press Start, go to Challenge map, Locations, skate.Park, Stadium - Full, teleport.
Then press L1 + ().

You must login or register to view this content.Mantastic Voyage
Do 3 manuals in the same sequence. To Manual, slightly hold down the Right Stick.
Do a manual then fliptrick then manual then fliptrick then manual, without putting down all 4 wheels.

You must login or register to view this content.Don't be so Mayo
Find a (at least kinda) big ramp and use it with speed so that you'll get some airtime. In the air hold the 3 buttons, L2 R2 and (). Then start spinning in the air with the Left Stick. Either do a frontflip (Left Stick up), or a backflip (Left Stick down). Tip: Super-Ultra Mega-Park. This might look like a difficult move, but it's really easy when you've learned it, I use it all the time.

You must login or register to view this content.100% Pure Adrenaline
Press Start, go to Challenge Map, Locations, University District, Super-Ultra Mega-Park, teleport. Turn around 180 degrees, you'll see a mountain overhanging the megapark. Go up the road. Pass the bridge then jump off the road at the left side at the root of the mountain. Climb the mountain on foot, use your marker alot so that you won't have to start all over again if you fail. Once at the top, jump off the cliff, press L3 L2 R3 R2 at the same time.
Then push the Right Stick down to perform a Spread Eagle, hold the Spread Eagle for 10 seconds (all the way down to the ground). If not done correctly, go to your marker at the mountain and try again.

You must login or register to view this content.Trick Spammer
Get a 30,000 point line. Teleport to the start of Super-Ultra Mega-Park again. place a mark at the top and just head down the entire Park. Make sure to use L2 or R2 to push up ramps for more air. Just do a lot of 540 spins, Christ Airs, Superdude body flips, No-foot-air, etc. This will rack up a TON of points to your line. Another place to do this is if you teleport to the Ditch Hits film challenge. Don't play the challenge, just use the location trying to score a 30000 point line.

You must login or register to view this content.Did Somebody Get a Boo Boo?
Press Start, go to Challenge Map, Completed, Hall Of Meat, Thorax Crunch, Sign up, Try owning it.
This should be an easy spot for a 75000 point bail. You will get this if you go for the Masochist trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.Extreme Grindage
Press Start, go to Challenge Map, Completed, Hall Of Meat, Meat in Training, teleport.
If you started the challenge, quit it. Place a marker here on the top (incase you fail).
Turn around and grind all the way down on the rail.

You must login or register to view this content.Blaow!
Get a 10,000 point trick. I find this really easy :P. Use the same locations as the Trick Spammer trophy and try to get a 10000 point trick. You could also use the huge ramps in Danny Way's Hawaiian Dream.

You must login or register to view this content.Making a Buddy Call
Press Start, Call Skater, choose ANY skater.

Save 1: You must login or register to view this content.Slow and Steady
Complete the challenge: Film > The Art of Rail

You must login or register to view this content.Employee #1
Complete the challenge: Getting Started > DIY Skate Park

You must login or register to view this content.Where's My Money?
Complete the challenge: Own The Spot > Maloof Edge

You must login or register to view this content.Bump and Grind
Complete the challenge: Own The Spot > Bump Riser

You must login or register to view this content.The Ownly Way
Complete the challenge: Own The Spot > Danny's Pool

You must login or register to view this content.I Own all the Classics
Complete the challenge: Own The Spot > Twin Spires

You must login or register to view this content.2 Wheel Rainbow
Complete the challenge: Photo > Over the Rainbow

You must login or register to view this content.Danny's Demo Machine
Complete the challenge: Pros > Danny Way's Tranny Demo

You must login or register to view this content.Money Cup Master
Complete the challenge: Street Contests > Maloof Money Cup NY

Save 2: You must login or register to view this content.Speed Demon
Complete the challenge: Deathrace > Final Mountain Race

You must login or register to view this content.Big-Footy
Complete the challenge: Film > Curtains

You must login or register to view this content.OG ABD
Complete the challenge: Film > Gallery Gap Line

You must login or register to view this content.Stair Maestro
Complete the challenge: Film > The Quintessential Stair

You must login or register to view this content.Masochist
Complete the challenge: Hall Of Meat > Thorax Crunch

You must login or register to view this content.Spot Monopolist
Complete the challenge: Own The Spot > Library Exit

You must login or register to view this content.Picture Worth a Thousand Curbs
Complete the challenge: Photo > Money Manual

You must login or register to view this content.Modern Major-Manual
Complete the challenge: Photo > Modern Manual

You must login or register to view this content.Flippin' Loopy
Complete the challenge: Photo > The Corkscrew

You must login or register to view this content.Argh! Flying Monkies!
Complete the challenge: Photo > The Jungle Step

You must login or register to view this content.Lei it on the Line
Complete the challenge: Photo > Touch and Go

You must login or register to view this content.Sexiest Skater Alive
Complete the challenge: Photo > Jump The Shark

You must login or register to view this content.Overexposed
Complete the challenge: Team Promos > Ad Photo 5

You must login or register to view this content.GVR Champ
Complete the challenge: Street Contests > Goofy Vs Regular

You must login or register to view this content.Party at the Penthouse
Complete the challenge: Street Contests > Maloof Street

You must login or register to view this content.T-Mobilized
Complete the challenge: Street Contests > T-Mobile Pier Party

You must login or register to view this content.In Stereo
Complete the challenge: Training > Underflips

You must login or register to view this content.Park Apprentice
Complete the challenge: Training > Make your Mark

You must login or register to view this content.Beast Unleashed
Complete the challenge: Tranny Contests > Monster Park Jam

Save 3: You must login or register to view this content.Maloof Street Slayer
Complete the challenge: Own The Lot > Maloof Money Cup NY

You must login or register to view this content.Lot Monopolist
Complete the challenge: Own The Lot > Maloof Money Cup

You must login or register to view this content.Maloof Tranny Monster
Complete the challenge: Own The Lot > Maloof Secret Tranny Park

You must login or register to view this content.Marraffanator
Complete the challenge: Own The Lot > Marraffa's Skatepark

You must login or register to view this content.Street Locals Only
Complete the challenge: Own The Lot > Danny Way's Street Plazas

You must login or register to view this content.King of the Jungle
Complete the challenge: Own The Lot > The Dream Track

You must login or register to view this content.The Consumate Pro
Complete the challenge: Pros > Terry Kennedy - Film

You must login or register to view this content.King of Kings
Complete the challenge: Tranny Contests > DC King Of The Bowls

You must login or register to view this content.Master of Mega Gnar
Get both Street Locals Only and King of the Jungle to unlock the challenge. Complete the challenge: Tranny Contests > Danny's Tranny Contest

You must login or register to view this content.Is that all you got?
Will auto-pop after you get Lot Monopolist, The Consumate Pro and King of Kings.

You must login or register to view this content.Dedicated
Will auto-pop after you get Lot Monopolist, The Consumate Pro and King of Kings.

Skate Share Pack trophies: You must login or register to view this content.Constructive Criticism
Press Start and go to the Create section in the menu, then select skate.Reel. You will then be given options to view videos, photos, or skate.Parks. Watch videos and view photos, then press Circle to bring up the ratings system, where you can choose between 1-5 stars, and press X to rate it. For skate.Parks, download a Park and choose to skate in it. Then just press Start and choose "Rate Park". The trophy will pop after you rate 5 each of videos, photos, and parks.

Please note you MUST have the "Skate Share Pack" (which you get with a new copy of the game) in order to get this trophy (Thanks to TriangleOffense for info). If you don't have a Skate Share Pack, please visit the following link to use a recentley-discovered loophole to this trophy (also thanks to TriangleOffense)

Loophole Link: You must login or register to view this content.

**Please note that the Skate Share Pack is now free on the PlayStation Store and can be downloaded for no charge.**

You must login or register to view this content.Artsy Fartsy
Anytime during the game, press the Select button to enter Replay Editor. Here, you can create clips and take photos (with Square) to upload to Skate.reel. Please remember that for photos, you must upload them from your saved content page, since they don't upload automatically, to do this just go to Career --> Create --> skate.Reel --> "My Photos". For Parks, you must go to the University and use Park Editor to create and upload your parks.

Please note that use must complete all the Skate.park tutorials before you can create skate-parks. (See "Park Apprentice").

Please note you MUST have the "Skate Share Pack" (which you get with a new copy of the game) in order to get this trophy (Thanks to TriangleOffense for info). If you don't have a Skate Share Pack, please visit the following link to use a recentley-discovered loophole to this trophy (also thanks to TriangleOffense).

Loophole Link: You must login or register to view this content.

**Please note that the Skate Share Pack is now free on the PlayStation Store and can be downloaded for no charge.**

You must login or register to view this content.Sellout!
Go to You must login or register to view this content. and click on "Launch Graphics Creator" to create your own graphic for your skater. Once complete, click "Send to Game" to send it to your game. If you find the graphics creator a little too confusing, you can always just browse through pre-made graphics to send to your game as well. You must put it on a customizable T-shirt for it to unlock.

Online trophies: You must login or register to view this content.It takes a really big village…
This will pop when you sign up to Skate Online, the community target was reached ages ago.

You must login or register to view this content.Gone Viral
Play online with someone who already has this trophy. Most people online do have this one already, if you can find a match that is...

You must login or register to view this content.Talking bout Team practice
Play in a 6-player Team Freeskate session

You must login or register to view this content.You’re Winner!
Win a Ranked Online Solo Challenge

You must login or register to view this content.Co-Operator
Complete an Online Career challenge

You must login or register to view this content.Throw Down
Win a Ranked Online Team Challenge

You must login or register to view this content.Team Up
Be part of a team with two or more skaters

You must login or register to view this content.Lot Pwners
Win a Ranked Team Own The Lot

You must login or register to view this content.High Five!
Win any 5 Ranked Challenges

Quick resign (EU) You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hellstenen ; 12-24-2014 at 10:24 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Bigmac6097, CalicoWomack, chaosx6, DJR_Supreme, JaceSkates, Jakem8, Kojiaque, LaughTracks, Leonrpg, mark1, onlydGL, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Rebuged, SHAkA, Space_Honky, Sys, trh, walker_john, xSOADx

The following user groaned Hellstenen for this awful post:

multirao
07-29-2015, 01:35 AM #38
It's too bad there's no online trophy saves. Kinda dreading boosting this with the bad servers and I don't really play skate games.
08-03-2015, 09:41 PM #39
Hey man, ive got all the other trophies but , Dedicated and is that all you got hasnt popped. any ideas?
08-03-2015, 11:57 PM #40
Hellstenen
Little One
Originally posted by Nath924 View Post
Hey man, ive got all the other trophies but , Dedicated and is that all you got hasnt popped. any ideas?

You probably are missing a challenge or something. Those two are pretty much for completing everything. (Is that all you got?: Own all challenges, Dedicated:
Everything beaten, everything unlocked, everything earned)

Did you follow all the steps for "Save 3"? Are you missing any challenges from the challenge map? Maybe try to replay a challenge to trigger a Trophy? Which DLCs do you have? Did you use the other saves?

I'm not sure what is wrong, hope you find the error.
08-04-2015, 12:35 PM #41
Originally posted by Hellstenen View Post
You probably are missing a challenge or something. Those two are pretty much for completing everything. (Is that all you got?: Own all challenges, Dedicated:
Everything beaten, everything unlocked, everything earned)

Did you follow all the steps for "Save 3"? Are you missing any challenges from the challenge map? Maybe try to replay a challenge to trigger a Trophy? Which DLCs do you have? Did you use the other saves?

I'm not sure what is wrong, hope you find the error.

Well it turns out i missed DC King of Bowls, so i did that and surely the trophies popped, thanks for the quick reply, and super thanks for saves, Smile
08-04-2015, 01:05 PM #42
Well it turns out i missed DC King of Bowls, so i did that and surely the trophies popped, thanks for the quick reply, and super thanks for saves, Smile

Any Idea how i can obtain the sellout trophy?
08-04-2015, 01:54 PM #43
Hellstenen
Little One
Any Idea how i can obtain the sellout trophy?

From the interwebs: "Simply locate someone online with a created logo on their skater, and friend them. Then, you'll want to go to the pause menu during the career mode, go to "Edit Skater", and import that person's skater. You WILL need to alter your former skater in order to swap toward said person's skater. Upon going to the customization screen to edit the skater, you may get a message notifying that the custom graphics have been locked. Ergo, the achievement will pop up."

I missed this trophy when I made the saveset. If I did have something with a team logo on me you wouldn't have to go do this yourself.
08-12-2015, 07:10 PM #44
Anyone willing to help with talking bout team practice? I need it for a platinum.
08-20-2015, 07:40 PM #45
hi save hack uniock
12-09-2015, 04:57 AM #46
Can i get the monster energy map with this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo