04-09-2014, 12:16 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:11 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

broskiboy, BubbaDaBarb, BuffaloKiller, CalicoWomack, Carbonox35, Chr0nicle, CODHoster1337_, Ember2012, Grumpy Old Men, hfgfeheryrjrfu, higado, JSimmons7521, kwh3rd, L-Griever, lawless___, LUFC1919, MusicGamer, NuclearArmpit, Patman69, popteodor, Prolished, Ribosomian, saucisse, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, simmo_316, skruff, TheHatedOne, X-GHOST-X, Xeronhs
07-24-2015, 08:50 AM #20
For gun runners. What do you have to do to unlock the challenges?
07-26-2015, 05:38 AM #21
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by dizwod View Post
For gun runners. What do you have to do to unlock the challenges?

I don't really remember but I think you should just need to complete one more of the challenges.
10-04-2015, 11:00 AM #22
bilen
Haxor!
I can't actually use these saves with EU Ultimated edition for some reason, i resign it and i get a message that something can't be renamed and i have to do it manually. So i do and transfer it to the PS3 but the save is corrupted.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
12-02-2015, 12:11 AM #23
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
The save for cash out and safety deposit box save work but your nowhere near the vault or I don't think u are, there no description on what to do like there were on the non dlc saves
12-02-2015, 08:53 AM #24
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by bilen View Post
I can't actually use these saves with EU Ultimated edition for some reason, i resign it and i get a message that something can't be renamed and i have to do it manually. So i do and transfer it to the PS3 but the save is corrupted.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Not sure but use KG resigner. I never have any issues with that resigner. Also make sure that you have the correct code in your games.conf file.

Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
The save for cash out and safety deposit box save work but your nowhere near the vault or I don't think u are, there no description on what to do like there were on the non dlc saves

I am pretty sure the saves are made right in front of what you need to do but I'm not 100%... I do know that another friend of mine used the set without questions so idk cause it's been a while since I re-uploaded these.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 12-02-2015 at 08:57 AM.
12-02-2015, 01:57 PM #25
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Naw I got it. I bought the dlc awhile back but u never installed it. Lol. So once I downloaded it is was good to go. I bought that stuff over a year ago and completely forgot about it. Lol. Works just fine brain fart on my part. Lol

The following user thanked Mooneyhancan for this useful post:

BigTrain
12-02-2015, 07:41 PM #26
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
Naw I got it. I bought the dlc awhile back but u never installed it. Lol. So once I downloaded it is was good to go. I bought that stuff over a year ago and completely forgot about it. Lol. Works just fine brain fart on my part. Lol

Ah okay lol... glad you figured it out and got them to work. Smile

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Mooneyhancan
07-02-2016, 04:03 AM #27
Big thank for your effort! It all worked wonderfully
09-02-2016, 06:49 PM #28
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I have re-uploaded this save set because the original poster had made a few mistakes with 2 of the DLC's and does not seem to maintain his thread anymore... I went ahead and corrected the corrupted "Honest Hearts" & "Gun Runners Arsenal" saves and uploaded them here.

I also labeled each save set with the # in which every trophy should be popped and put how much time you should wait from popping the #1 trophy in each set (in case people want to make it look legit)...I tested them and they work just fine... All you need to do is resign the saves to your own profile... All of these saves are the US version!!

Here Are The Saves

Link To The Starter Save

Thanks Big T

The following 2 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

BigTrain, FalCon274

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo