08-02-2014, 01:54 PM #128
Default Avatar
H.g106
I've tried this method with an old oblivion save from 2011, but every time I try to load it on my ps3 it won't recognize it therefore I can't play the save :(.

Can anyone give me some advice?
08-02-2014, 06:26 PM #129
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by H.g106 View Post
I've tried this method with an old oblivion save from 2011, but every time I try to load it on my ps3 it won't recognize it therefore I can't play the save :(.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Are you making sure that the save is resigned to your region?
08-07-2014, 02:16 PM #130
J250N
Save Point
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post

Games.conf Error
If you get the error in the picture below than you need to go into your "Games/Games.conf" file (located inside the KG 2.0 Folder) and look to see if the game you are trying to resign is listed... If the game is in there than that means that you don't have the BLUS, BLES, NPUB, NPEB etc... code in there and you will have to manually add it... If the game is not in there then you will need to download the newest Games.conf file from the link posted above.
You must login or register to view this content.

There is a problem with Shaun White Snowboarding , it's Shaun White Skateboarding in list, but misstyped in codes lower.
How can I add it, need a disc_hash_key=secure_file_id: parameter, KG's program says i can't resign and go further without update in games.conf
Need help. Shaun White Snowboarding has BLES00403 code.
08-07-2014, 07:18 PM #131
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by J250N View Post
There is a problem with Shaun White Snowboarding , it's Shaun White Skateboarding in list, but misstyped in codes lower.
How can I add it, need a disc_hash_key=secure_file_id: parameter, KG's program says i can't resign and go further without update in games.conf
Need help. Shaun White Snowboarding has BLES00403 code.

Shawn White Snowboarding is listed as an "Unprotected Game" in the games.conf so I think that all you need to do is just replace the DEFAULT.SAVE in your save file with the DEFAULT.SAVE from the save file that you wanted to resign... there should be no resign necessary.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

J250N
08-09-2014, 04:48 AM #132
ive been using your program for a while now and just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do for it.
never stop!Claps

The following user thanked neil3011 for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-09-2014, 05:00 AM #133
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by neil3011 View Post
ive been using your program for a while now and just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do for it.
never stop!Claps

Thanks bud but this isn't my program... KG made the actual program but glad it's helping you!
08-10-2014, 05:42 AM #134
I'm having a problem with updating KG resigner. I have clearly downloaded and installed the 2.0.6 version that is linked in this thread, but when I check the version info (from the dropdown menu in the program itself) once installed it still says 2.0.5. If you look in the properties of the file it says 2.0.2 (even older?)
The "Beyond:Two Souls" saves keep freezing KG resigner when attempting to resign. Never encountered this before... Suggestions?
Have already tried uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling...
08-10-2014, 05:50 AM #135
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by teamsleeper08 View Post
I'm having a problem with updating KG resigner. I have clearly downloaded and installed the 2.0.6 version that is linked in this thread, but when I check the version info (from the dropdown menu in the program itself) once installed it still says 2.0.5. If you look in the properties of the file it says 2.0.2 (even older?)
The "Beyond:Two Souls" saves keep freezing KG resigner when attempting to resign. Never encountered this before... Suggestions?
Have already tried uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling...

2.0.5 is the correct version as that is what I have as well... Other than deleting the program from your PC I'm not sure what to tell you... You are deleting the entire program from your PC correct?
08-10-2014, 08:09 PM #136
Hi i tried resigning my save with a moded black ops one save and it copys to my ps3 sucssessfully but when I open black ops it tells me it was created by another user and I have to delete it. Im pretty sure I resigned it right I've done it before. And no sorry I don't have Skype. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo