05-23-2014, 01:02 AM #20
Alumni94
Save Point
It says it's corrupted but I have the new games.conf and the correct region.
One week ago this works but I had to format my computer and now it doesn't work :(
When I decrypt/encrypt and resign the file and put it on PS3 the message came,that it's not mine save(from another user) but i don't understand this because I resigned it.
Last edited by Alumni94 ; 05-23-2014 at 06:09 PM.
05-24-2014, 05:38 AM #21
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Alumni94 View Post
It says it's corrupted but I have the new games.conf and the correct region.
One week ago this works but I had to format my computer and now it doesn't work :(
When I decrypt/encrypt and resign the file and put it on PS3 the message came,that it's not mine save(from another user) but i don't understand this because I resigned it.

What game are you trying to resign? And do you have the correct msvcr dll files installed on your computer?
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-24-2014 at 05:41 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
05-25-2014, 06:30 PM #22
Alumni94
Save Point
It's Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 (copy save)
I use the Save Resigner 1.4 and it works without problem untill this week,I format my computer last week and put the Save Resigner again on my computer but now it doesn't work anymore. :(
Edit : I've tried it with 2.0 and follow your steps but there's an error(MSVCR100.dll contains an error or it can't be used on windows)
Last edited by Alumni94 ; 05-25-2014 at 07:35 PM.
05-25-2014, 08:03 PM #23
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
It's Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 (copy save)
I use the Save Resigner 1.4 and it works without problem untill this week,I format my computer last week and put the Save Resigner again on my computer but now it doesn't work anymore. :(
Edit : I've tried it with 2.0 and follow your steps but there's an error(MSVCR100.dll contains an error or it can't be used on windows)

If you reformatted your PC then you might be missing some key programs like a Microsoft Visual C++ or MSXML program... I've ran the KG Resigner on windows 8 and windows 8.1 and have had no problems so I honestly don't know what or why your having issues.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
05-26-2014, 06:44 AM #24
If anyone has any questions on how to use this i'm always available to help Smile this is a great post!

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

BigTrain
05-26-2014, 06:04 PM #25
Alumni94
Save Point
Ok it works now,I uninstall all and install it new.
Smile
Last edited by Alumni94 ; 05-26-2014 at 11:24 PM.
05-28-2014, 10:02 AM #26
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
If anyone has any questions on how to use this i'm always available to help Smile this is a great post!

Thanks for helping bud!

Ok it works now,I uninstall all and install it new.
Smile

GREAT to hear man, congrats!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
06-02-2014, 05:45 PM #27
Badbarakuda
Save Point
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
If your following the tutorial then I don't know what could be going wrong unless I actually see what your doing... If you have Skype then we could screen share and I could see and help you.

thx now it works all perfect Awesome little Programm to Resign the Saves thank you very much
06-02-2014, 11:50 PM #28
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Badbarakuda View Post
thx now it works all perfect Awesome little Programm to Resign the Saves thank you very much

Awesome news bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo