03-19-2016, 01:42 AM #272
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iEarnTrophies View Post
I can't get it to install, can you give me yours preinstalled?

Can't get what to install...the resigner?..are you getting an error or something

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy
04-11-2016, 05:35 PM #273
where i can find disc hash key to put on game.conf? i need it for EA SPORTS ACTIVE 2
04-12-2016, 04:24 PM #274
Originally posted by giako88 View Post
where i can find disc hash key to put on game.conf? i need it for EA SPORTS ACTIVE 2

Key from this game is not available but also not really needed. Just resign the save and it should work.
04-12-2016, 09:57 PM #275
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Key from this game is not available but also not really needed. Just resign the save and it should work.

So why when resign with bruteforce or save resigner and I put the save in the ps3 says it's another? there is something wrong?
04-12-2016, 10:13 PM #276
So why when resign with bruteforce or save resigner and I put the save in the ps3 says it's another? there is something wrong?

Have you already tried to leave the sfo blank in bruteforce, some games can be very glitch with bruteforce but my brother assured me that this would have to work with this game.
Or try xploder if you have it, I don’t believe this will work with KG but I could be wrong.
04-12-2016, 10:20 PM #277
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Have you already tried to leave the sfo blank in bruteforce, some games can be very glitch with bruteforce but my brother assured me that this would have to work with this game.
Or try xploder if you have it, I don’t believe this will work with KG but I could be wrong.

Leave sfo blank in bruteforce?what should I do? you can be a little more clear please?
04-12-2016, 10:40 PM #278
Leave sfo blank in bruteforce?what should I do? you can be a little more clear please?

I believe Kojiaque has already provided all the answers you are looking for in his thread:
You must login or register to view this content.
Look at what he wrote in post #5 on the first page, can’t be any more clear than that Smile
04-16-2016, 03:08 AM #279
I don't know if this tread is still active, but I need some assistance please. I was able to Resign saves for Bayonetta and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and get them copied over to my PS3, but when I go to load the games, neither of them show up. The loading menus are just blank. I've tried again with multiple game saves for both games but the same thing keeps happening. Am I missing something? What am I doing wrong?
04-16-2016, 03:19 AM #280
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by mikeisonfire View Post
I don't know if this tread is still active, but I need some assistance please. I was able to Resign saves for Bayonetta and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and get them copied over to my PS3, but when I go to load the games, neither of them show up. The loading menus are just blank. I've tried again with multiple game saves for both games but the same thing keeps happening. Am I missing something? What am I doing wrong?

are you swapping reigions if you are using a different region..and also are you resigning propertly

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

kay7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo