04-15-2014, 10:21 AM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He everybody i have seen a lots of People was asking for some stuff
for The Bruteforce Tool ( games conf.)
Bruteforce is again updated to version 4.7.4 by Aldo btw thx buddy Smile download it from here You must login or register to view this content.

So from now on i will post here the latest updates for this tool simple copie and past it with the older ones

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD FOR SAVE MODDING

You must login or register to view this content.

1:games.conf 2th FEB 2015
https://sites.google.com/site/bruteforcesavedata/games.conf?attredirects=0&d=1

2: Cheats db 20th JAN 2015
unzip and rename Cheats
https://sites.google.com/site/bruteforcesavedata/bsd-cheats.rar?attredirects=0&d=1

3: Cheats 21.05.2015

https://www.mediafire.com/download/3c7yxi8j33imj5e/Cheats+21-5-15.rar

4: Latest Version of Bruteforce BSD 4.7.4

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4hk95y

5: msvbvm50.dll

https://de.dll-files.com/msvbvm50.dll.html

5: Cheat Patch Updates

[https://www.mediafire.com/download/6tvwq80l3g784j7/Cheats+15-07-14.rar

[/SIZE]

Updateing Games Conf with Bruteforce and without

How to create a Profile/PARAM in Bruteforce Save Data

Bruteforcing to find secure_file_id

How to resign a PS3 Gamesave with Bruteforce Save Data

Adding Cheats to Save using Bruteforce

Tutorial Before using Bruteforce

Credits goes to Aldotools for makeing this tool possible and chaoszage for keeping this tool alive and of course to all the the code finders like Bokosuka,Keha,Zeick,SHAkA and many more

Today Dark Nacho Release a Update Tool for Bruteforce Save Data

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31399[/ATTACH]

its pretty simple to use and you dont need to search only download and replace i use this for sure Winky Winky
here is the link to the Thread

Last edited by X-GHOST-X ; 07-03-2018 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 148 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

ĐevĢamiƞg, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, A75G, abusaedan, aeneax, afifforums, albert2wesker, alex361, ALI ALHILFI, armmyperez, asbel, BASIA2001, belga, bigburt82, BigTrain, BRAIAN12345, CanadianOnCFW, chabin29, chaoszage, Cloud, CODHoster1337_, conj, Coulispolenta, crisisadvent, cronos002, Dalmin, Danichin, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, demonbazza, devilking1980, DiFool, DJR_Supreme, Drahcir27, DSG24, Elektroboyz, Elite3, fbrfbr, Gabberhard, gaming_nation, gioolio, gogeta62, gresxnik, GYNOUGH, hentai yaro, Herrkulez, hfgfeheryrjrfu, hitman_ravani, Hitman306, HUYI82, Isaac Clarke, Jakartacoc1, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, Vilerage, john connor 84, JonnyEnglish, Jtripz, Kaio_Rui, Kojiaque, LostSoulSiskel, magiks33, ManInBlack, mark1, mazdafreak, Meatdress, meninobolsa, migale, mithosyggdrasil, Mr.Alfredo, Nasim_e14, NeoFrost, Nintendohunter, nocus, nookie_egg, noshulongbeard, NYdragon89, OmegaBeta, Not Rage, Outblast_MOH, p311, Padavona, PapaHacks, PC_, PenguinArctic, Penn45, pepo123, poepchinees, pololastation, PolychromePowey, popteodor and 48 other users.
11-05-2016, 09:16 PM #290
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
hit f6 while in bsd..if it dont work just add the title id to the last of us secure file id....the codes in the vanilla game work. you just have to create a new patch for the codes

Yep, F6 did not work, so modify the games.conf and use the base game "The Last of Us" as a template for adding the Left Behind game?

Oh no wait, I see what you mean, simply add the game title ID in with the rest of the various game title IDs on the section for The Last of Us. Wow, that is a really simply fix. I will try it and report back.
11-05-2016, 09:28 PM #291
Originally posted by Noveau View Post
Yep, F6 did not work, so modify the games.conf and use the base game "The Last of Us" as a template for adding the Left Behind game?

Oh no wait, I see what you mean, simply add the game title ID in with the rest of the various game title IDs on the section for The Last of Us. Wow, that is a really simply fix. I will try it and report back.

Crap, well first when I modified the games.conf, it would not let me save it in the folder, then I was able modify the file by changing permissions to be able to write to it. Restarted BSD and it still shows the key as Unreadable. I right clicked and opened the game.conf from within BSD and it came up and shows the title ID at the end of the line next to the other IDs. Is there something else I need to do?
11-05-2016, 10:17 PM #292
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Crap, well first when I modified the games.conf, it would not let me save it in the folder, then I was able modify the file by changing permissions to be able to write to it. Restarted BSD and it still shows the key as Unreadable. I right clicked and opened the game.conf from within BSD and it came up and shows the title ID at the end of the line next to the other IDs. Is there something else I need to do?

idk..dont own the game...pm your save and ill look at it for you..you can blank it if you want
11-05-2016, 11:44 PM #293
idk..dont own the game...pm your save and ill look at it for you..you can blank it if you want

Sure, will PM in a second, but I did find something interesting... I used my regular save from The Last of Us just to see if that would load properly, and it too had an "Key - Unreadable" shown. I used BSD back in early September 2016 to modify that game, The Last of Us, and it worked fine, but thinking about it, I used BSD v4.6

The version of BSD I have installed is v4.7.4, but what is strange is, Kaspersky and Malwarebytes detect nothing when I scan the installer, but once I install it, it detects the file "PARAM_SFO_Editor.exe" as malware and auto-deletes it, that is the only file I believe it removes.

The zip file I downloaded is simply: BruteforceSaveData.zip
but once I extract it and it have the installer, these are the hashes for it:
If these do not match your installer file for v4.7.4 then I know I am in trouble
Originally posted by another user

==================================================
Filename : Bruteforce_Save_Data_installer.exe
MD5 : 77884e6f30124d2ec5d0c1a53bea479f
SHA1 : 94a11ea9d5d388987d36963dce303486e5e42a80
SHA-256 : 8e2aa559b2b51f2fff145ca5bfe988e2ac35fdd50cf5b0c40a0372e9af605e66
SHA-512 : 6ddefc5107626c6d0ae9849bb43b83983c71c219766487f5b3c908cc46375515734b8c91a125d53c7bd5631ff7b6526aff5f474db054084abecb096887e6e36e
Full Path : \BruteforceSaveData\Bruteforce_Save_Data_installer.exe
Modified Time : 12/12/2014 11:28:01 AM
Created Time : 2/20/2013 6:49:40 AM
File Size : 7,032,046
File Version :
Product Version :
Identical :
Extension : exe
File Attributes : A
==================================================
11-06-2016, 01:15 AM #294
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Sure, will PM in a second, but I did find something interesting... I used my regular save from The Last of Us just to see if that would load properly, and it too had an "Key - Unreadable" shown. I used BSD back in early September 2016 to modify that game, The Last of Us, and it worked fine, but thinking about it, I used BSD v4.6

The version of BSD I have installed is v4.7.4, but what is strange is, Kaspersky and Malwarebytes detect nothing when I scan the installer, but once I install it, it detects the file "PARAM_SFO_Editor.exe" as malware and auto-deletes it, that is the only file I believe it removes.

The zip file I downloaded is simply: BruteforceSaveData.zip
but once I extract it and it have the installer, these are the hashes for it:
If these do not match your installer file for v4.7.4 then I know I am in trouble

its a false positive...and you should only get it from a respected place and not just any downloader....
11-06-2016, 09:52 AM #295
its a false positive...and you should only get it from a respected place and not just any downloader....

Yep, I got it from the BSD forums (back when the link still worked).

I tried to send you a private message, it gave me an error saying I did not have permission to do so. Can you try messaging me?
11-06-2016, 06:45 PM #296

Saw your PM, could not reply to it. I sent a message to the admin via "Contact Us" about it.
11-10-2016, 02:02 PM #297
So after many days of growing more gray hairs...
I finally found out what was wrong with all my game save's Keys showing up as "UNREADABLE"
When I installed Bruteforce Save Data into it's default path:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Bruteforce Save Data

...the permissions of that path were very strict, not allowing me to edit games.conf, etc..

So I wiped the installation, installed it without running it as Administrator and just installed
it into it's own folder inside of the Downloads folder:
    C:\Users\User\Downloads\Bruteforce Save Data App

...entered my profile info/global info and it worked like a charm.

I did a test on a new game of The Last of Us (physical disc version) and I successfully applied cheats.

I added the titleID (NPUA81175) of The Last of Us: Left Behind Standalone and made a copy of the main game's save patch (BCUS98174.ps3savepatch) and changed the titleID on it too (NPUA81175.ps3savepatch), so that the same cheats options would show up in the selections.

I applied cheats, encrypted it. loaded it on the USB flash drive
-Transferred to my Playstation Plus online storage
-Launched the Playstation store
-Navigated to the Playstation Now section
-Launched The Last of Us: Left Behind
-Opened Playstation Now XMB
-Copied the modified gamesave from Playstation Plus online storage
-Resumed letting the game load...
-Loading...Loading...error! : ) it said the save was corrupted.

Some interesting details... when you look at the The Last of Us: Left Behind save data in Bruteforce Save Data pulled from the PS Now cloud account, both the profile and the game save have different PSIDs, but the same np_account.

I tried re-assigning the PS Now gamesave to match my actual PS3 console's data/profile, re-uploaded it, and still, the data was corrupt.

I have no idea how to approach this given that the gamesave/profile from the PS Now cloud account has TWO different PSIDs, and my console's PSID is different from both of them too. Anyway, thought I would share an update. Any ideas?
11-21-2016, 12:52 PM #298
Hi everybody,

have Problems resigning saves with Bruteforce save data. On my old System everything worked just perfect. Now on my new Computer I cant use any savegame properly. During the rebulid i always get the message, that the disc hash key isnt available and a fallback key is used. There are now error messages (no red FAIL), everything seems ok. But when I Transfer the savegame to the PS3 there are three different errors.
First It says whether the data I wanna use is from a different user and therefore I cant get any trophies or the file is corrupted or during the Transfer no error message at all. In that third case when I start the game it says data corrupted or everything is fine. When everything seems ok, as soon as I should achieve the trophy in the right Hand Corner Pops the message (where usually Pops the trophy) no trophy earned.

Hope I could describe the Problem good enough. Any ideas what went wrong?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo