04-15-2014, 10:21 AM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He everybody i have seen a lots of People was asking for some stuff
for The Bruteforce Tool ( games conf.)
Bruteforce is again updated to version 4.7.4 by Aldo btw thx buddy Smile download it from here You must login or register to view this content.

So from now on i will post here the latest updates for this tool simple copie and past it with the older ones

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD FOR SAVE MODDING

You must login or register to view this content.

1:games.conf 2th FEB 2015
https://sites.google.com/site/bruteforcesavedata/games.conf?attredirects=0&d=1

2: Cheats db 20th JAN 2015
unzip and rename Cheats
https://sites.google.com/site/bruteforcesavedata/bsd-cheats.rar?attredirects=0&d=1

3: Cheats 21.05.2015

https://www.mediafire.com/download/3c7yxi8j33imj5e/Cheats+21-5-15.rar

4: Latest Version of Bruteforce BSD 4.7.4

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4hk95y

5: msvbvm50.dll

https://de.dll-files.com/msvbvm50.dll.html

5: Cheat Patch Updates

[https://www.mediafire.com/download/6tvwq80l3g784j7/Cheats+15-07-14.rar

[/SIZE]

Updateing Games Conf with Bruteforce and without

How to create a Profile/PARAM in Bruteforce Save Data

Bruteforcing to find secure_file_id

How to resign a PS3 Gamesave with Bruteforce Save Data

Adding Cheats to Save using Bruteforce

Tutorial Before using Bruteforce

Credits goes to Aldotools for makeing this tool possible and chaoszage for keeping this tool alive and of course to all the the code finders like Bokosuka,Keha,Zeick,SHAkA and many more

Today Dark Nacho Release a Update Tool for Bruteforce Save Data

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31399[/ATTACH]

its pretty simple to use and you dont need to search only download and replace i use this for sure Winky Winky
here is the link to the Thread

Last edited by X-GHOST-X ; 07-03-2018 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 148 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

ĐevĢamiƞg, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, A75G, abusaedan, aeneax, afifforums, albert2wesker, alex361, ALI ALHILFI, armmyperez, asbel, BASIA2001, belga, bigburt82, BigTrain, BRAIAN12345, CanadianOnCFW, chabin29, chaoszage, Cloud, CODHoster1337_, conj, Coulispolenta, crisisadvent, cronos002, Dalmin, Danichin, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, demonbazza, devilking1980, DiFool, DJR_Supreme, Drahcir27, DSG24, Elektroboyz, Elite3, fbrfbr, Gabberhard, gaming_nation, gioolio, gogeta62, gresxnik, GYNOUGH, hentai yaro, Herrkulez, hfgfeheryrjrfu, hitman_ravani, Hitman306, HUYI82, Isaac Clarke, Jakartacoc1, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, Vilerage, john connor 84, JonnyEnglish, Jtripz, Kaio_Rui, Kojiaque, LostSoulSiskel, magiks33, ManInBlack, mark1, mazdafreak, Meatdress, meninobolsa, migale, mithosyggdrasil, Mr.Alfredo, Nasim_e14, NeoFrost, Nintendohunter, nocus, nookie_egg, noshulongbeard, NYdragon89, OmegaBeta, Not Rage, Outblast_MOH, p311, Padavona, PapaHacks, PC_, PenguinArctic, Penn45, pepo123, poepchinees, pololastation, PolychromePowey, popteodor and 48 other users.
08-29-2018, 06:47 PM #371
I finally figured it out. It just took a bit. I needed to update the pfd then rebuild. I kept missing the update step. -.- Sorry about that.
10-25-2018, 02:11 AM #372
for some reason when i try to download bruteforce norton tells me it has a trojan horse after i unzip it and it deletes it i just want to make a back up since the one installed in computer works but it needs to be taken to repair. Is there a virus or is it just norton acting up? what do i do?it shows this message

Many Users
Thousands of users in the Norton Community have used this file.
Threat Details
Threat type: Virus. Programs that infect other programs, files, or areas of a computer by inserting themselves or attaching themselves to that medium.
Last edited by petengu ; 10-25-2018 at 02:36 AM.
10-25-2018, 02:24 AM #373
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by petengu View Post
for some reason when i try to download bruteforce norton tells me it has a trojan horse and it deletes it i just want to make a back up since the one installed in computer works but it needs to be taken to repair. Is there a virus or is it just norton acting up? what do i do?

I’m sure it’s just saying that, if it was a virus I’m sure this thread would have gotten taken down by now. A lot of tools can get mistaken as a virus because of the tools encryption, etc. I’d say just make an exception for the tool in your antivirus so it will stop deleting it or saying it’s a virus .
11-28-2018, 04:53 PM #374
Hi! Can someone add the Guitar Hero Live disk hash key? it's missing on latest games.conf..
Thanks in advance
01-25-2019, 01:19 PM #375
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by ddtommy View Post
Hi! Can someone add the Guitar Hero Live disk hash key? it's missing on latest games.conf..
Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVK4GfwfnH4
06-27-2019, 05:46 AM #376
i just downloaded it and it just closes... not even throwing an error. i then downgraded to 4.4.2 and found out that im missing template.sfo from my install file. does anyone have a template.sfo problem
08-15-2020, 02:43 PM #377
Zmey-G
Rookie
Hi, guys.
I have a problem with "Dead Space 2".
Does anyone know why after applying cheats using "Bruteforce Save Data", the game says that saves are corrupted? But other people's saves are re-signed and work without any problems.
The game version is European PSN (NPEB00550) with saves BLES01189.
I'm doing everything right. As I always did, and as shown in the video. The point is that re-signing and re-regioning works without any problems. The problem occurs only after applying cheats, and only in this game. There are no problems with other games. I even double-checked it. Maybe it's not realistic to use cheats in this game at all? I therefore wondered if there are people who specifically know and have encountered this.
08-15-2020, 11:55 PM #378
Zmey-G
Rookie
So, I realized that it was all about changing the checksums. Can someone help me and explain how to update checksums? Or show me where you can read about it. I will be extremely grateful to you!
I already found out the checksums of both files in this form: E5EDBE3E (original) and 791CCACF (modified). But I don't know what to do with them. I need to somehow calculate the difference, find it in the original file and change it to a new one.
Am I getting the point right? But how to do it? I leafed through the forums, read everything I found, and saw that special scripts are written for this purpose. Is there any other way?
10-11-2020, 08:02 PM #379
can anyone help me out with this problem im having with bruteforce. it used to work fine on ym old laptop but when i resign saves it doesnt seem to change the profile to my current one ive uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still doesnt change the profile. does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo