Post: Star Ocean: The Last Hope NTSC Ultimate starter save: OFW
04-21-2014, 07:40 AM #1
Default Avatar
Laharl
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unlocked Save for OFW: Has cheats in it like: Max Money/Arena Money, Max SP for all characters, Max SP for Parties, exp x10 multiplier, Max CP all characters, and max beat for edge. This was just something i tried and wanted to share it because I have looked everywhere for a save like this, and seen it requested so many times but never has happened. So let me know if it works.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 11 users say thank you to Laharl for this useful post:

Daneshi, eternity, evildrake, JPClyde, poepchinees, ryohayabusa, SisterCrystals, STIGMATA, vpluck, wingnut1989, xenomage
07-25-2016, 02:18 AM #11
I know this is kind of old but I need to say this has been the best thing ever. It's not perfect but it is an unlocked save that I was able to use (I had no save data or trophy data so if you're having problems try deleting all of that first).

For anyone not running any type of mods on their PS3 this file is what you want. It's just before you crash on Aeos, only edge, you have 20/20 on beats and 9999 individual SP for edge and reimi + 9999 party SP. 99mil money, 9999 arena, 9999 CP, but I don't think the 10x exp is working and faize does not have 9999 SP.

I can't believe this has been here for 2 years and I'm just seeing it right now, thank you so much! How did you get an unlocked save?!
07-25-2016, 09:34 PM #12
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tetsero View Post
I know this is kind of old but I need to say this has been the best thing ever. It's not perfect but it is an unlocked save that I was able to use (I had no save data or trophy data so if you're having problems try deleting all of that first).

For anyone not running any type of mods on their PS3 this file is what you want. It's just before you crash on Aeos, only edge, you have 20/20 on beats and 9999 individual SP for edge and reimi + 9999 party SP. 99mil money, 9999 arena, 9999 CP, but I don't think the 10x exp is working and faize does not have 9999 SP.

I can't believe this has been here for 2 years and I'm just seeing it right now, thank you so much! How did you get an unlocked save?!

Used cfw to get save.
07-10-2018, 05:19 PM #13
Thieum
Save Point
Hello

Sorry for my bad english

I need your help, an user share this save (You must login or register to view this content.) on this page. I download the save and i resign it with bruteforce save data, but when i put in my PS3, the data are corrupt.

All the games contains a folder USER-DATA, are complicated for me, i don't understand how make the save must be functionnal

Can you help me please?

Kind regards
01-31-2020, 03:40 PM #14
Thanks Man!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo