04-24-2014, 12:58 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Another Save Set for another Telltale game Smile

Copy Protection is removed from all saves

All saves are TESTED AND WORKING 100% same for the instructions

Episode 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

INSTRUCTIONS:

You can skip all dialog with O

Slot 2: Press Triangle to equip the fizzy root grog cutlass then interact with LeChuck & Skip all dialog (LeChuck Slayer)

Slot 3: Interact with the well (Leave Well Enough Alone)

Slot 4: Interact with Door (Sounds of Science)

Slot 5: Interact with Door & choose "Deadline" (Use the Source) [If it doesnt pop up choose few more dialogs]

Slot 6: Interact with the Shrine (Why is My Older Brother Laughing?)

Slot 7: Interact with the bookshelf about 7-8 times (This Ain't a Library)

Slot 8: Press Triangle to equip Flier then interact with Hemlock McGee (The Legend of LeFlay)

Slot 9: Interact with Crimpdigit and choose "How's the glasblowing biz?" (Is That a Pox On Your Face, Or Are You Just Angry To See Me?)

Slot 10: Press Triangle to equip Pyrite Parrot then interact with Ancient Portal (Bats right, Throws Lame)

Slot 11: Press Triangle to equip Ancient Tool then interact with Clamshell & Skip all dialogs (The Winds of Freedom Blow)

Slot 12: Interact with Winslow & Skip all dialogs (Many Unhappy Returns)

Episode 2 - The Siege of Spinner Cay

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Interact with Main Mast (She's Cute When She's Angry)

Slot 3: Interact with Seagull & Skip dialog (Give Her a Hand)

Slot 4: Interact with LeChuck, Choose anything until you get the option to choose "What are you carrying with you", then Choose "Use" -> "Claw Thingie" -> yourself (Ride'em, Pirate!)

Slot 5: Press Triangle and then press square on the 101 Fish Jokes Book about 2-3 times (Model of E-FISH-Ency)

Slot 6: Press Triangle and equip glow worm bait then interact with MerLeader (Meals fit for a King... Queen... Whatever)

Slot 7: Press Triangle then Combine the hook and the fish eggs (Fishing for Literalists)

Slot 8: Interact with Rawboat then on the map choose Jerkbait Islands (Artifacts of LIfe)

Slot 9: Press Triangle and equip Hook then interact with McGillicutty (Talk to the Hook)

Slot 10: Interact with McGillicutty & choose first option (Mighty Merperson Rescuer) ; Continue on this save, interact with the Map and choose Jerkbait Islands , then choose "What's the secret of Monkey Island?" (Nice Try)

Slot 11: Press Triangle to equip Summoning Ball Artifact, then interact with ocean, choose "yes", skip dialog then choose all options until the game ends (The BIG Finish)

Episode 3 - Lair of the Leviathan

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Press Triangle to equip Stinky Earwax, then interact with Morgan LeFlay, then choose anything the next two options, then answer three questions:

- If he asks for first love, say “Gustavo”
- If he asks for favorite pet, say “Gomez”
- If he asks for greatest idol, say “Guybrush Threewood”
- If he asks for The Knave of … blank, say “Toro”
- If he asks for Uncle… what, say “Jugbender”
- If he asks for her trainer, say “Awesome faceante Dragotta” (The Newlyfed Game)

Slot 3: Press Triangle and equip Grub then interact with Bucket o' Grubs (The 0.01 Percent Solution)

Slot 4: Interact with Odd Protuberance (Frequent Tuber)

Slot 5: Press Triangle and equip Murray then interact with Bugeye (Meet Murray)

Slot 6: Interact with Bugeye, choose "Let's Face-off" , then select Bugged Out –> Tweaking –> Gomer -> Go! ; Get to round two, select Hooded –> Crosseyed –> Geezer -> Go! (I'm so Faced)

Slot 7: Interact with Bugeye, choose "Callavote, I'm ready to join up", Skip all dialog (There is a Brotherhood of Jerks)

Slot 8: Interact with Button (Lord of the Locket)

Slot 9: Interact with Voodoo Bell (What a Card)

Slot 10: Interact with Bongos (Bongo Baby, Yeah)

Slot 11: Interact with Cave (La Esponja... Granda?)

Slot 12: Interact with Main Mast, then quickly press triangle and equip Seahorse head, then interact with Cannon while Head equipped, if you fail just repeat, then Skip all dialog (Feed the Beast)

Episode 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Interact with The Right Honorable Judge Wallace P. Grindstump, then choose “Call a witness…” -> “Call Guybrush Threepwood” -> “What’s your impression of the plaintiff’s case?” (Idiot for a Client)

Slot 3: Press Triangle and equip D'Oro's Map then interact with Joaquin D'Oro (Ayyyye, the Jury)

Slot 4: Interact with Bathroom Door (Musical Memories)

Slot 5: Interact with Bosum Krebbs. choose “You’re not upset about the trial, are you?” -> “About your quest for vengeance…” (What’s in a Name?)

Slot 6: Press Triangle and equip Scabb Island Slinge Recipe then interact with W.P. (What Do You Do with a Drunken Guybrush?)

Slot 7: Interact with La Esponja Grande & Skip all dialog (Use the Source)

Slot 8: Interact with Stan, choose "I see you’ve got some new souvenirs.” -> “Ask about pin” -> “Ask about LeChuck doll” -> “Ask about Voodoo Lady figurine” (Shlock Shopper Supreme)

Slot 9: Interact with the third button from the left (Pushze Buttons of SCIENCE!)

Slot 10: Press Triangle and equip Sack of Severed Legs then interact with Altar (Guybrush Goes Classy)

Slot 11: Interact with Exit (Feast for the Senses)

Slot 12: Press Triangle and equip La Esponja Grande then interact with Mysterious Device & Skip all dialog until the game ends (Adieu, Adieu...)

Episode 5 - Rise of the Pirate God

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Interact with Grog XD (Grog, Grog Grog!)

Slot 3: Interact with Headstone (Grave Ribber)

Slot 4: Interact with Morgan LeFlay, then choose "Are you sure it wasn’t De Singe who killed you? (Say What?) -> “When you crossed over, did you have a “shred of life” too?” -> “What was important to you when you were alive?” (Morgan’s Secret) -> “I found a spell!” -> “A “Sacrifice.”” -> “That’s enough, thanks.” -> “I still need some kind of sacrifice.” (All Roads Lead to LeChuck)

Slot 5: Press Triangle and equip Root Beer then interact with Wads of Chewed Gum (The Violet Beauregard Memorial Trophy) & (I Ain't Got No Body)

Slot 6: Interact with Barrel of Bannag(Dance, Monkey, Dance!)

Slot 7: Press Triangle and equip Old Brute Deodorant then interact with La Esponja Grande (Does This Corpse Make Me Look Fat?)

Slot 8: Press Triangle and equip Shred of Life then quickly interact with Rip, if you fail reload save slot (Fall of the Pirate God)

Slot 9: Press Triangle and equip Elaine's Ring then interact with Crossroads Center, choose "That’s my plunder bunny!”, then watch the Credits (A Credit to Pirates Everywhere)

Originally posted by another user
; "Tales of Monkey Island 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"
[NPUB30283]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=102C1C0F33444E9A57089A714DB001FE

; "Tales of Monkey Island 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay"
[NPUB30284]
;disc_hash_key=

; "Tales of Monkey Island 3: Lair of the Leviathan"
[NPUB30285]
;disc_hash_key=

; "Tales of Monkey Island 4: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"
[NPUB30286]
;disc_hash_key=

; "Tales of Monkey Island 5: Rise of the Pirate God"
[NPUB30287]
;disc_hash_key=

The following 19 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, A86, b0shey, BASIA2001, BigTrain, DiFool, Fileover, habolo96, Ihavedownsynd., isigo, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, saucisse, SHAkA, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Space_Honky, SwordspiTTer
04-24-2014, 01:07 PM #2
A86
Do a barrel roll!
Even though I got 100% for the entire series some time ago this is superb and fantastic for anyone who hasn't played the game.

The following 2 users say thank you to A86 for this useful post:

mariomeier007, xSOADx
04-24-2014, 01:26 PM #3
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
SoaDDDDD :badass:nice man u finally finished and thread loooks goodEnzo...

The following 2 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

BigTrain, xSOADx
04-24-2014, 07:13 PM #4
Getting to work on this straight aftdr my revision thanks soad Smile
04-24-2014, 07:59 PM #5
DAFG20
Do a barrel roll!
Great work soad Winky Winky finally u upload it :P and thanks for telling me to get the game :3
04-29-2014, 06:54 AM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

Another Save Set for another Telltale game Smile

Copy Protection is removed from all saves

All saves are TESTED AND WORKING 100% same for the instructions

Episode 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Press Triangle to equip the fizzy root grog cutlass then interact with LeChuck & Skip all dialog (LeChuck Slayer)

Slot 3: Interact with the well (Leave Well Enough Alone)

Slot 4: Interact with Door (Sounds of Science)

Slot 5: Interact with Door & choose "Deadline" (Use the Source) [If it doesnt pop up choose few more dialogs]

Slot 6: Interact with the Shrine (Why is My Older Brother Laughing?)

Slot 7: Interact with the bookshelf about 7-8 times (This Ain't a Library)

Slot 8: Press Triangle to equip Flier then interact with Hemlock McGee (The Legend of LeFlay)

Slot 9: Interact with Crimpdigit and choose "How's the glasblowing biz?" (Is That a Pox On Your Face, Or Are You Just Angry To See Me?)

Slot 10: Press Triangle to equip Pyrite Parrot then interact with Ancient Portal (Bats right, Throws Lame)

Slot 11: Press Triangle to equip Ancient Tool then interact with Clamshell & Skip all dialogs (The Winds of Freedom Blow)

Slot 12: Interact with Winslow & Skip all dialogs (Many Unhappy Returns)

Episode 2 - The Siege of Spinner Cay

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Interact with Main Mast (She's Cute When She's Angry)

Slot 3: Interact with Seagull & Skip dialog (Give Her a Hand)

Slot 4: Interact with LeChuck, Choose anything until you get the option to choose "What are you carrying with you", then Choose "Use" -> "Claw Thingie" -> yourself (Ride'em, Pirate!)

Slot 5: Press Triangle and then press square on the 101 Fish Jokes Book about 2-3 times (Model of E-FISH-Ency)

Slot 6: Press Triangle and equip glow worm bait then interact with MerLeader (Meals fit for a King... Queen... Whatever)

Slot 7: Press Triangle then Combine the hook and the fish eggs (Fishing for Literalists)

Slot 8: Interact with Rawboat then on the map choose Jerkbait Islands (Artifacts of LIfe)

Slot 9: Press Triangle and equip Hook then interact with McGillicutty (Talk to the Hook)

Slot 10: Interact with McGillicutty & choose first option (Mighty Merperson Rescuer) ; Continue on this save, interact with the Map and choose Jerkbait Islands , then choose "What's the secret of Monkey Island?" (Nice Try)

Slot 11: Press Triangle to equip Summoning Ball Artifact, then interact with ocean, choose "yes", skip dialog then choose all options until the game ends (The BIG Finish)

Episode 3 - Lair of the Leviathan

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Press Triangle to equip Stinky Earwax, then interact with Morgan LeFlay, then choose anything the next two options, then answer three questions:

- If he asks for first love, say “Gustavo”
- If he asks for favorite pet, say “Gomez”
- If he asks for greatest idol, say “Guybrush Threewood”
- If he asks for The Knave of … blank, say “Toro”
- If he asks for Uncle… what, say “Jugbender”
- If he asks for her trainer, say “Dante Dragotta” (The Newlyfed Game)

Slot 3: Press Triangle and equip Grub then interact with Bucket o' Grubs (The 0.01 Percent Solution)

Slot 4: Interact with Odd Protuberance (Frequent Tuber)

Slot 5: Press Triangle and equip Murray then interact with Bugeye (Meet Murray)

Slot 6: Interact with Bugeye, choose "Let's Face-off" , then select Bugged Out –> Tweaking –> Gomer -> Go! ; Get to round two, select Hooded –> Crosseyed –> Geezer -> Go! (I'm so Faced)

Slot 7: Interact with Bugeye, choose "Callavote, I'm ready to join up", Skip all dialog (There is a Brotherhood of Jerks)

Slot 8: Interact with Button (Lord of the Locket)

Slot 9: Interact with Voodoo Bell (What a Card)

Slot 10: Interact with Bongos (Bongo Baby, Yeah)

Slot 11: Interact with Cave (La Esponja... Granda?)

Slot 12: Interact with Main Mast, then quickly press triangle and equip Seahorse head, then interact with Cannon while Head equipped, if you fail just repeat, then Skip all dialog (Feed the Beast)

Episode 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Interact with The Right Honorable Judge Wallace P. Grindstump, then choose “Call a witness…” -> “Call Guybrush Threepwood” -> “What’s your impression of the plaintiff’s case?” (Idiot for a Client)

Slot 3: Press Triangle and equip D'Oro's Map then interact with Joaquin D'Oro (Ayyyye, the Jury)

Slot 4: Interact with Bathroom Door (Musical Memories)

Slot 5: Interact with Bosum Krebbs. choose “You’re not upset about the trial, are you?” -> “About your quest for vengeance…” (What’s in a Name?)

Slot 6: Press Triangle and equip Scabb Island Slinge Recipe then interact with W.P. (What Do You Do with a Drunken Guybrush?)

Slot 7: Interact with La Esponja Grande & Skip all dialog (Use the Source)

Slot 8: Interact with Stan, choose "I see you’ve got some new souvenirs.” -> “Ask about pin” -> “Ask about LeChuck doll” -> “Ask about Voodoo Lady figurine” (Shlock Shopper Supreme)

Slot 9: Interact with the third button from the left (Pushze Buttons of SCIENCE!)

Slot 10: Press Triangle and equip Sack of Severed Legs then interact with Altar (Guybrush Goes Classy)

Slot 11: Interact with Exit (Feast for the Senses)

Slot 12: Press Triangle and equip La Esponja Grande then interact with Mysterious Device & Skip all dialog until the game ends (Adieu, Adieu...)

Episode 5 - Rise of the Pirate God

INSTRUCTIONS:

Slot 2: Interact with Grog XD (Grog, Grog Grog!)

Slot 3: Interact with Headstone (Grave Ribber)

Slot 4: Interact with Morgan LeFlay, then choose "Are you sure it wasn’t De Singe who killed you? (Say What?) -> “When you crossed over, did you have a “shred of life” too?” -> “What was important to you when you were alive?” (Morgan’s Secret) -> “I found a spell!” -> “A “Sacrifice.”” -> “That’s enough, thanks.” -> “I still need some kind of sacrifice.” (All Roads Lead to LeChuck)

Slot 5: Press Triangle and equip Root Beer then interact with Wads of Chewed Gum (The Violet Beauregard Memorial Trophy) & (I Ain't Got No Body)

Slot 6: Interact with Barrel of Bannag(Dance, Monkey, Dance!)

Slot 7: Press Triangle and equip Old Brute Deodorant then interact with La Esponja Grande (Does This Corpse Make Me Look Fat?)

Slot 8: Press Triangle and equip Shred of Life then quickly interact with Rip, if you fail reload save slot (Fall of the Pirate God)

Slot 9: Press Triangle and equip Elaine's Ring then interact with Crossroads Center, choose "That’s my plunder bunny!”, then watch the Credits (A Credit to Pirates Everywhere)

Added you to the master index.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

xSOADx
05-01-2014, 12:43 PM #7
Hey guys, I'm using the KG2.0 to resign and it says the region it's not valid.

If I copy the savegame posted straight to my ps3 I can load the game but the trophies never pops.
05-07-2014, 06:37 PM #8
VizualDze
Pokemon Trainer
I'm having the same issue as the last poster. KG's resigner doesn't recognise the region code on this save file and when I try to unlock it for any account in Bruteforce it corrupts the save. Anyone got this working?
05-10-2014, 12:36 AM #9
ChokeSermon
Bounty hunter
Anyone got the Special Edition of this? Got it for €10 and I just can't take to it at all, so gonna give it to my brother but wanna get the 100% first
06-03-2014, 04:41 PM #10
do you have eu saves? or the NPEB code of game to convert?

The following user thanked Andre.22 for this useful post:

pman187

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo