Post: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 [Save Set]
05-09-2014, 09:25 AM #1
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Yo guys,

i plattet this games many times and tbh this game is a piece of shit. i love harry potter, but this game is just shit.
anyway i played it the last days on my new account and thought i could make a small saveset. so i made save for:

- Collectibles
- Difficultiese
- 1000 Kill trophy

Let's start with collectibles save. I made 2 Saves for it. One for 50% off collectibles and one for 100% of the collectibles. If u take the 50% collectible save u start at the level 17, follow this video (skip to 00:54)

and grab the potter watch behind that waterfall to get these 3 trophys:

Quibbler Collector
Collect half of all the copies of The Quibbler.

Daily Prophet Reader
Collect half of all the copies of the Daily Prophet.

Wizard's Wireless Listener
Collect half of all the Potterwatch passwords.

For the rest of the collectible trophys take the 100% Collctible Save. Follow this guide from minute 3:56 to the end to get the rest of the collectible trophys:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's go to the difficulties. These are three saves. One for each difficulti. Credits for the easy difficulti goes to
You must login or register to view this content. cause i took his save to make this a complete difficulti save set. Credits for medium and hard goes to me :p

With each save u start at the final battle against the malfoys. so just beat that guys and the specific trophy will pop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the 1000 kill trophy just continue the story kill 1 more enemy/spider and trophy will pop.

DOWNLOAD :

You must login or register to view this content.

ALL SAVES ARE EU VERSION.

The following 7 users say thank you to Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, dom9871, Hellstenen, KarbonItami, nimdude, srandys74, UnknownIdentity
05-09-2014, 09:36 AM #2
Hellstenen
Little One
At least someone is making sets for shitty games. Good job! Smile

The following user thanked Hellstenen for this useful post:

Uncrwnd KNG
02-29-2016, 10:39 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
the 100% collectible save is confusing, you posted a video showing the location of the last collectible but i load the save and i'm following the deer and have to fight that stupid snake boss, i think you must have the saves mixed up or something, i guess there is no chance to get a working 100% collectible save now :(

ah it was the saves, they are mixed up, the 50% collectible save is actually 100% and the 100% save is the 50% one, got the trophy now.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 03-01-2016 at 12:22 AM.
11-03-2023, 02:03 PM #4
Thank you so much! This is a perfect save set.
12-05-2023, 07:03 PM #5
Upgrade your food packaging game with https://mcdonaldpaper.com/safepro-mc8168-16-oz-rectangular-microwaveable-containers-combo-black-bottom-150-cs]https://mcdonaldpaper.com/safepro-mc8168-16-oz-rectangular-microwaveable-containers-combo-black-bottom-150-cs. This bulk pack of 150 containers is a versatile choice for your restaurant or catering business. The black bottom adds a touch of sophistication, while the clear lids provide visibility for your delectable creations. These containers are microwaveable, making them convenient for reheating and ensuring your dishes maintain their flavor. Enhance the presentation of your takeout and delivery offerings with these high-quality and practical containers.
Last edited by Frenk_Ramary ; 12-05-2023 at 07:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo