05-30-2014, 06:06 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:18 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

ATLien, broskiboy, Caran, che_don_john, chriso_10, cuco007, dart_driver, DiFool, fallenon, fanhongwei741, Grumpy Old Men, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Hihi2442, isigo, JhoW Killer, JonahTHD, Krazy_, krustytoe, L-Griever, lawless___, LostSoulSiskel, markino1994, Mnemonic7, NuclearArmpit, Patman69, Prolished, ps3tester1970, ResidentWeevil, Riften, s111or, saucisse, Savegoddaddy, sepgamer#3, setsae, SHAkA, shemssharp, simmo_316, snakeye71, srandys74, Stoner2002, sunny2000, Syeg, tomo1994, Uncrwnd KNG, xanobull, xenomage, xorissao,
01-11-2016, 09:12 PM #38
Sorry, but is there any chance someone could make saves for the GotY version? It seems to use a different region code than the regular edition, but everytime I try resigning these saves to that versions region code, they just crash for some reason...

EDIT: nevermind, apparently the region code for my friends GotY edition was different than the GotY edition I recently gotten. I recall his copy being some sort of Canadian version or something.
Last edited by JonahTHD ; 01-11-2016 at 09:23 PM.
01-14-2016, 05:46 PM #39
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by JonahTHD View Post
Sorry, but is there any chance someone could make saves for the GotY version? It seems to use a different region code than the regular edition, but everytime I try resigning these saves to that versions region code, they just crash for some reason...

EDIT: nevermind, apparently the region code for my friends GotY edition was different than the GotY edition I recently gotten. I recall his copy being some sort of Canadian version or something.

So are you all good?
01-19-2016, 10:45 PM #40
Yeah, I'm all good.

Like I said, my friends GotY edition (which I used before getting a copy of my own) has a different region code than mine. (which I bought on ebay, so it was probably a US copy.) apparently copies of the game sold in Canada (where I reside) have a totally different region code than US copies.

The following user thanked JonahTHD for this useful post:

BigTrain
03-03-2016, 05:22 AM #41
Excelent work! Thank you.

So, does anybody have a save for the level 30 trophies? (Devil and True Mortal) or maybe something near to level 30 that is not 20.
03-03-2016, 05:24 PM #42
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by themikado View Post
Excelent work! Thank you.

So, does anybody have a save for the level 30 trophies? (Devil and True Mortal) or maybe something near to level 30 that is not 20.

Isn't there a level 28 save included?
03-08-2016, 05:00 PM #43
No, I double check it and there isn't any. But I'm gonna use the "Stricktly Business" save, it's on level 26 with neutral karma, so it's not gonna take much time. Thank you.
03-08-2016, 10:16 PM #44
No, I double check it and there isn't any. But I'm gonna use the "Stricktly Business" save, it's on level 26 with neutral karma, so it's not gonna take much time. Thank you.

there is a 30 level savegame inside broken steel dlc folder.
you have to exit from that place (you have not to follow the goal, if you do it you'll gain a trophy about this dlc) and kill some creatures for good karma, for neutral and bad karma you can just kill some people inside any town
03-10-2016, 02:39 AM #45
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Originally posted by andrea202 View Post
there is a 30 level savegame inside broken steel dlc folder.
you have to exit from that place (you have not to follow the goal, if you do it you'll gain a trophy about this dlc) and kill some creatures for good karma, for neutral and bad karma you can just kill some people inside any town

I found the level saves on my PC and updated the thread... Thanks :yes:
03-24-2016, 04:02 AM #46
hey guys!
i have used the save for US30185, but my game is US30451 and i can't save, there's anyway to fix it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo