Post: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - All Suits Maxed out trophy, Bookworm + more save! (Tested)
06-03-2014, 02:06 PM #1
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried searching for saves for this game, but only found a starter save, so I apologise if there are already saves for this game. Anyways, with this save you can get these trophies (most are pretty easy to get without a save, but I thought I'd include them anyway):

1.) Stay Down! - Perform 1 more signature move for the trophy
2.) Breaker - Destroy 1 body armor for the trophy
3.) All Tied Up - Defeat 1 enemy with a stealth takedown for the trophy
4.) Drop It! - Disarm 1 enemy for the trophy
5.) Can't Hit Me - Perform 1 multidodge for the trophy
6.) Timing Is Everything - Perform 1 critical hit for the trophy
7.) Lightweight, Middleweight and Heavyweight Champion trophies (defeat 1 enemy for all 3 to pop)
8.) Hero of the people - Save 1 civilian
9.) Ultimate Spider-Man - Level up The Hornet suit for the trophy (you only need a little bit of XP to max it out)
10.) Enforcer - Complete 1 Deadlock situation
11.) Fireman - Complete 1 building on fire situation
12.) Guardian Angel - Complete 1 rescue situation
13.) Vigilante - Complete 1 petty crime situation
14.) Master of the Web - Perform 1 signature move

Unfortunately you don't get the trophy for unlocking all suits. But I'll make another gamesave for the suits, races and hideouts if anyone wants it.

Save 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Here's a quick video showing you some of the trophies that pop:

Bookworm trophy save -
Save 2: You must login or register to view this content.
This save is for the Bookworm trophy. You only need 285 pages for the trophy, which is why I only have 284 on the save incase you were wondering.
Here's a quick video showing you where to find a page to get the trophy.

Blackcat audio logs save -
Save 3: You must login or register to view this content.
Go to this location and pick up the audio file for the trophy.
You must login or register to view this content.

You will have to add your own The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Param.SFO file to the folders before resigning.

If you're using K.Gs resigner, you'll probably need to add this to the games.conf file:
    ; "The Amazing Spider-Man 2™"
[BLUS41044/BLES01989]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F01

You might also need to add your own region to the list if it isn't there already.
Last edited by SniperScope ; 06-11-2014 at 10:28 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to SniperScope for this useful post:

BASIA2001, dedperdun, kokoromialos, Mago de Oz, mzaslam, Redfield, ryu2050, thebestplayer, wolfteam1218, zilongwangying
06-08-2014, 07:59 AM #11
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SniperScope View Post
You're welcome.
I didn't know that the ''Ultimate Spider-Man'' trophy would unlock with the Bookworm save, as I had already unlocked that trophy on my other account when testing the Bookworm save. So I apologise if anyone wanted their list to look legit and I messed it up.
I don't have any other saves for the Bookworm trophy or the Super Hero difficultly.
I think there will be trophies that will be hard for me to not get with a new save for the Super Hero difficulty, just because a lot of the trophies are easily obtainable through combat. So you'll still probably end up popping a few trophies with it. Not sure if what I wrote made any sense, but I hope it did.

Yes, think that made sense and no need for apologies mate Smile

So could you make a save just before the final mission on your current super-hero run (if I've not misunderstood) please ? That's all I need really. Smile
Last edited by mzaslam ; 06-08-2014 at 10:31 AM.
06-09-2014, 06:19 PM #12
Cheers m8 gr8 saves
06-10-2014, 09:57 PM #13
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post

So could you make a save just before the final mission on your current super-hero run (if I've not misunderstood) please ? That's all I need really. Smile

did you get to work the super hero save??(1st save in this thread)
Super hero diff does not popNinjaNinja
06-10-2014, 11:47 PM #14
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post

I probably won't be uploading any more saves to be honest. The game keeps freezing/crashing my PS3. I've deleted the game and re-downloaded it, but it still freezes it. I'm not sure if it's just my old PS3 or if it's the game itself. Sorry...

Originally posted by jester69 View Post
Cheers m8 gr8 saves

You're welcome.

Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
did you get to work the super hero save??(1st save in this thread)
Super hero diff does not popNinjaNinja

Did you change the difficulty to Super Hero in the pause menu?
I tested mine on Hero difficulty on my other account and it gave me the Human and Hero trophies after the final boss fight. So I don't see why you shouldn't get the Super Hero trophy. I can't re-test the save because of the reason I gave in response to mzaslam.

The following user thanked SniperScope for this useful post:

Redfield
06-11-2014, 11:01 AM #15
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
I probably won't be uploading any more saves to be honest. The game keeps freezing/crashing my PS3. I've deleted the game and re-downloaded it, but it still freezes it. I'm not sure if it's just my old PS3 or if it's the game itself. Sorry...

You're welcome.

Did you change the difficulty to Super Hero in the pause menu?
I tested mine on Hero difficulty on my other account and it gave me the Human and Hero trophies after the final boss fight. So I don't see why you shouldn't get the Super Hero trophy. I can't re-test the save because of the reason I gave in response to mzaslam.

aah damn you lowered the diff....
thats why the super hero wont pop
even if you complete the game and lower the diff , it blocks the higher diff trophies...

I have the disc version which does not freeze.But thanks you made a save for the most 2 annoying trophy
1.bookworm
2.max suits
cheers
06-11-2014, 10:30 PM #16
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
aah damn you lowered the diff....
thats why the super hero wont pop
even if you complete the game and lower the diff , it blocks the higher diff trophies...

I have the disc version which does not freeze.But thanks you made a save for the most 2 annoying trophy
1.bookworm
2.max suits
cheers

Sorry, I didn't realise it would mess up the save by changing the difficulty. I lowered it to make it easier for me to finish the challenge mode.
06-11-2014, 11:27 PM #17
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Sorry, I didn't realise it would mess up the save by changing the difficulty. I lowered it to make it easier for me to finish the challenge mode.

yes currently i am doing this
will post a complete save set of this game
When i do can I link your thread with credits??
06-12-2014, 10:22 PM #18
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
yes currently i am doing this
will post a complete save set of this game
When i do can I link your thread with credits??

Sure!
11-10-2014, 11:26 PM #19
what region are these saves from?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo