Post: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - All Suits Maxed out trophy, Bookworm + more save! (Tested)
06-03-2014, 02:06 PM #1
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried searching for saves for this game, but only found a starter save, so I apologise if there are already saves for this game. Anyways, with this save you can get these trophies (most are pretty easy to get without a save, but I thought I'd include them anyway):

1.) Stay Down! - Perform 1 more signature move for the trophy
2.) Breaker - Destroy 1 body armor for the trophy
3.) All Tied Up - Defeat 1 enemy with a stealth takedown for the trophy
4.) Drop It! - Disarm 1 enemy for the trophy
5.) Can't Hit Me - Perform 1 multidodge for the trophy
6.) Timing Is Everything - Perform 1 critical hit for the trophy
7.) Lightweight, Middleweight and Heavyweight Champion trophies (defeat 1 enemy for all 3 to pop)
8.) Hero of the people - Save 1 civilian
9.) Ultimate Spider-Man - Level up The Hornet suit for the trophy (you only need a little bit of XP to max it out)
10.) Enforcer - Complete 1 Deadlock situation
11.) Fireman - Complete 1 building on fire situation
12.) Guardian Angel - Complete 1 rescue situation
13.) Vigilante - Complete 1 petty crime situation
14.) Master of the Web - Perform 1 signature move

Unfortunately you don't get the trophy for unlocking all suits. But I'll make another gamesave for the suits, races and hideouts if anyone wants it.

Save 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Here's a quick video showing you some of the trophies that pop:

Bookworm trophy save -
Save 2: You must login or register to view this content.
This save is for the Bookworm trophy. You only need 285 pages for the trophy, which is why I only have 284 on the save incase you were wondering.
Here's a quick video showing you where to find a page to get the trophy.

Blackcat audio logs save -
Save 3: You must login or register to view this content.
Go to this location and pick up the audio file for the trophy.
You must login or register to view this content.

You will have to add your own The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Param.SFO file to the folders before resigning.

If you're using K.Gs resigner, you'll probably need to add this to the games.conf file:
    ; "The Amazing Spider-Man 2™"
[BLUS41044/BLES01989]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F01

You might also need to add your own region to the list if it isn't there already.
Last edited by SniperScope ; 06-11-2014 at 10:28 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to SniperScope for this useful post:

BASIA2001, dedperdun, kokoromialos, Mago de Oz, mzaslam, Redfield, ryu2050, thebestplayer, wolfteam1218, zilongwangying
06-03-2014, 09:33 PM #2
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks mate.

I am currently playing through the PS4 version of the game and am finding the Bookworm to be rather annoying - the rest of the game isn't so bad.

This will definitely make my PS3 run more fun and less frustrating Smile
06-03-2014, 10:57 PM #3
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Thanks mate.

I am currently playing through the PS4 version of the game and am finding the Bookworm to be rather annoying - the rest of the game isn't so bad.

This will definitely make my PS3 run more fun and less frustrating Smile

You're welcome!
Yeah, it was kind of annoying to try and find the pages, especially with the task force chasing after me.
06-04-2014, 01:05 AM #4
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Thanks mate.Are you planning to make saves for other collectibles??
06-04-2014, 01:13 AM #5
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
Thanks mate.Are you planning to make saves for other collectibles??

You're welcome!
I'll probably do a save for the Black Cat Journals, as I haven't gotten that trophy on my save yet. I'd have to do a new game to get a save for the other journals/collectables as I've already collected them.

The following user thanked SniperScope for this useful post:

ryu2050
06-04-2014, 01:25 AM #6
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SniperScope View Post
You're welcome!
I'll probably do a save for the Black Cat Journals, as I haven't gotten that trophy on my save yet. I'd have to do a new game to get a save for the other journals/collectables as I've already collected them.

ok dude

just keep an eye out for State of the Art trophy
its the most annoying one
06-04-2014, 01:33 AM #7
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
ok dude

just keep an eye out for State of the Art trophy
its the most annoying one

I got that trophy without even trying to go for it. I'll have to read up on what to do to make sure I don't accidentally get it.
06-07-2014, 02:10 AM #8
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Update: Added a save for the Blackcat audio logs/journals.

The following 2 users say thank you to SniperScope for this useful post:

BASIA2001, mzaslam
06-07-2014, 03:17 PM #9
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SniperScope View Post
Update: Added a save for the Blackcat audio logs/journals.

Thanks for the new save.

The Bookworm save unlocks the "Ultimate Spider-Man" trophy on loading the game. I don't suppose you have a save where you have 284 comics collected but with all suits not maxed out ? In fact, a save where you have most comics collected would be just as good - as a time-saver.

BTW have you started a new playthrough on Super-Hero ? If you have, could you make a save just before the final mission ? I know you're other save can unlock the trophies for completing on super hero difficulty but they also unlock a bunch of others which I don't want.

The only reason I'm asking for the above is so my trophy list looks legit Smile If you can help then cool, otherwise no problem and of course, thanks for taking the time for uploading the saves you already have !!!
06-07-2014, 05:08 PM #10
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Thanks for the new save.

The Bookworm save unlocks the "Ultimate Spider-Man" trophy on loading the game. I don't suppose you have a save where you have 284 comics collected but with all suits not maxed out ? In fact, a save where you have most comics collected would be just as good - as a time-saver.

BTW have you started a new playthrough on Super-Hero ? If you have, could you make a save just before the final mission ? I know you're other save can unlock the trophies for completing on super hero difficulty but they also unlock a bunch of others which I don't want.

The only reason I'm asking for the above is so my trophy list looks legit Smile If you can help then cool, otherwise no problem and of course, thanks for taking the time for uploading the saves you already have !!!

You're welcome.
I didn't know that the ''Ultimate Spider-Man'' trophy would unlock with the Bookworm save, as I had already unlocked that trophy on my other account when testing the Bookworm save. So I apologise if anyone wanted their list to look legit and I messed it up.
I don't have any other saves for the Bookworm trophy or the Super Hero difficultly.
I think there will be trophies that will be hard for me to not get with a new save for the Super Hero difficulty, just because a lot of the trophies are easily obtainable through combat. So you'll still probably end up popping a few trophies with it. Not sure if what I wrote made any sense, but I hope it did.
Last edited by SniperScope ; 06-07-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo