Post: Serious Sam 3 BFE Are You Serious!? Trophy Final Boss Battle EU
06-04-2014, 12:23 AM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've managed to get up to the final boss on the serious difficulty. And having a hard time beating the final boss. If somebody can lower his health then save It. That would be great you will start off with the jet pack and you will have to pick up the pole. Game save here You must login or register to view this content.

; "Serious Sam 3: BFE"
[NPUB31165/NPEB01318]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=A2B3C4D5AFFA232277AABB5A772311F1

I've done the hard work up to this point for you guys Smile I don't know If any trophies pop up using this save. That's why Its untested. If you get stuck on how to beat the final boss Its on youtube Smile

Edit: I just made a new save for a easy final boss kill with low health. When you load the save keep pressing x to keep flying with the jetpack and quickly kill the boss with the current weapon. If you die try again and the three trophies should pop are Serious Beginner, Serious Sam and Are You Serious!? Game save here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 06-04-2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Easy Final Boss Kill For Are You Serious!? Trophy

The following 10 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, BigTrain, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Kyoshiro, mark1, mister-x, saucisse, SHAkA, xSOADx
06-04-2014, 04:06 PM #2
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
New save updated for easy final boss kill In the first post I edited enjoy Smile
06-04-2014, 05:22 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
New save updated for easy final boss kill In the first post I edited enjoy Smile

i don own the game but thanks for your work and for sharing it

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
06-04-2014, 06:00 PM #4
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
i don own the game but thanks for your work and for sharing it

No problem the serious mode was very hard to do thought. Because there are a load of mobs coming towards you etc. This will cut the time for the people who don't want to do serious difficulty mode Smile
06-05-2014, 09:25 PM #5
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
I've managed to get up to the final boss on the serious difficulty. And having a hard time beating the final boss. If somebody can lower his health then save It. That would be great you will start off with the jet pack and you will have to pick up the pole. Game save here You must login or register to view this content.

; "Serious Sam 3: BFE"
[NPUB31165/NPEB01318]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=A2B3C4D5AFFA232277AABB5A772311F1

I've done the hard work up to this point for you guys Smile I don't know If any trophies pop up using this save. That's why Its untested. If you get stuck on how to beat the final boss Its on youtube Smile

Edit: I just made a new save for a easy final boss kill with low health. When you load the save keep pressing x to keep flying with the jetpack and quickly kill the boss with the current weapon. If you die try again and the three trophies should pop are Serious Beginner, Serious Sam and Are You Serious!? Game save here You must login or register to view this content.

Thread added to master index.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
06-06-2014, 03:29 AM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
First, huge thanks for your hard work Smile

After i defeated te final boss i restarted level 1 and melee first enemy and got trophy for all finishing moves

Are you going to do more saves for this game?
06-06-2014, 09:56 AM #7
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
First, huge thanks for your hard work Smile

After i defeated te final boss i restarted level 1 and melee first enemy and got trophy for all finishing moves

Are you going to do more saves for this game?

I'm gonna try the speed run trophy for my next save If I can Smile

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

xSOADx
06-06-2014, 07:29 PM #8
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Just a update I have now done the serious run trophy Smile Gonna upload the save later on. I am going to start on the collectables later on as well. There Is a trophy glitch for the doorman should wear a suit which won't unlock. After killing the final boss but the developers are going to fix It In a update.

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

xSOADx
06-07-2014, 11:42 PM #9
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
I tried this on the US version

It copies and reads fine, but when you actually load the save itself, it says unable to load saved game.

The US product code for the game is NPUB31165

EDIT:::

THE "ARE YOU SERIOUS" TROPHY UNLOCKS WHEN YOU COMPLETE ANY LEVEL ON SERIOUS MODE.'

SAME GOES FOR SERIOUS RUN! JUST COMPLETE THE FIRST LEVEL USING Sonic's SERIOUS RUN SAVE.

As long as the game is finished on Serious mode, it will unlock the trophy, no matter what.

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-08-2014 at 12:32 AM.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
06-08-2014, 12:40 AM #10
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
I tried this on the US version

It copies and reads fine, but when you actually load the save itself, it says unable to load saved game.

The US product code for the game is NPUB31165

EDIT:::

THE "ARE YOU SERIOUS" TROPHY UNLOCKS WHEN YOU COMPLETE ANY LEVEL ON SERIOUS MODE.'

SAME GOES FOR SERIOUS RUN! JUST COMPLETE THE FIRST LEVEL USING Sonic's SERIOUS RUN SAVE.

As long as the game is finished on Serious mode, it will unlock the trophy, no matter what.

Thanks for the Information and I never knew about that Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo