07-01-2014, 05:34 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Added Single Player Level Saves

The following 46 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 007, BASIA2001, bingoo_1, ChateauLatour, chipite81, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, deavil, Fapping Machine, g11, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, Herrkulez, Isaac Clarke, isigo, juhssarah, keeks7, L-Griever, lawless___, Leonrpg, mastasaila, mithosyggdrasil, MJR2012, puffao, RACONIAN, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, Robert1990, saucisse, scienide, SHAkA, Sirprizer, snakeye71, sonicfan20036, srandys74, trh, TwIzja, Vaibhav Singh, wakawaka21, xenomage, yy26jet, Zero4ph
07-05-2014, 09:05 AM #20
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Try going into an online race and buying everything... I didn't buy a single upgrade on that car so the trophy will pop... Did you buy ALL the upgrades and Tuning upgrades??? There are more than on set of Tuning upgrades.

I reloaded the save and it worked, not sure why it didn't last night but thank you Smile i got the "Tweak to peak" trophy aswell which isn't listed in your instructions :P . Another thing, how did you manage to race with Ravenwest at the start? I couldn't sign with them until i had finished the entire Discipline

The following user thanked Fapping Machine for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-05-2014, 10:09 AM #21
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Fapping
I reloaded the save and it worked, not sure why it didn't last night but thank you Smile i got the "Tweak to peak" trophy aswell which isn't listed in your instructions :P . Another thing, how did you manage to race with Ravenwest at the start? I couldn't sign with them until i had finished the entire Discipline

You get the option to sign with them after you win your 1st or 2nd season in the discipline... I didn't mention that I had done 4 seasons already on the "All Multiplayer" save because I have barely touched the Career mode.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 07-06-2014 at 04:33 AM.
07-06-2014, 05:38 PM #22
Thank you for your work.
Can you please the last SaveGame with Online Level 250 upload?
BLUS is ok, I can transform himself.
07-07-2014, 12:04 PM #23
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by 1 View Post
Thank you for your work.
Can you please the last SaveGame with Online Level 250 upload?
BLUS is ok, I can transform himself.

Read the thread please!
07-07-2014, 05:07 PM #24
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Are you using BLES or NPEB? Try resigning these to your profile... I converted to both for you.

You must login or register to view this content.

thanks for your help no eu edition PSN is "BLES" an i found a solution i use xploder with your blus saves it s works perfectly and so thanks for converting region
07-07-2014, 05:10 PM #25
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by mithosyggdrasil View Post
thanks for your help no eu edition PSN is "BLES" an i found a solution i use xploder with your blus saves it s works perfectly and so thanks for converting region

Ok... I just converted to both BLES & NPEB because both are in the games.conf.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

mithosyggdrasil
07-07-2014, 05:11 PM #26
so thanks for your job in this forum Smile

The following user thanked mithosyggdrasil for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-07-2014, 08:59 PM #27
one more time big thx @BigTrain , now u work for all trophys offline??
07-08-2014, 06:55 AM #28
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by BASIA2001 View Post
one more time big thx @BigTrain , now u work for all trophys offline??

Yes once the patch is released to fix the random corruptions I am going to make this thread a full 100% save set... Until then your only other option to get this plat the easy way is click on the "#1 Trophy Shop" link in my signature and buy if from Desperateangel.

The following 2 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

BASIA2001, mithosyggdrasil

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo