07-06-2014, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Goodbye NGU. Take care everyone. God bless.
Last edited by AlphaZ3ro_MKII ; 12-29-2016 at 01:34 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to AlphaZ3ro_MKII for this useful post:

Ba 316, BASIA2001, BigTrain, jesuslargo98, matrx5530, kankuro33, Rex Evil, ryu2050, simmo_316, tryo666, wakawaka21, wolfteam1218, yy26jet

The following user groaned AlphaZ3ro_MKII for this awful post:

TrophyHunterCat
08-24-2014, 01:14 PM #11
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks brother!
08-24-2014, 06:32 PM #12
JOGI
Keeper
Thx man,

"not a scratch" didnt pop on my run ... 3 times !!!
So i used urs ... great .. that was really easy now.
08-25-2014, 07:14 AM #13
Fantastic work

Thank you very much
09-14-2014, 11:26 PM #14
hi I tried to save I follow the guide for the trophy (Every Man Woman and Child) take the girl (Shelly Berger) in the district abandoned, but I make the trip and I did not unlock the trophy thx
09-29-2014, 03:30 PM #15
Originally posted by consi View Post
hi I tried to save I follow the guide for the trophy (Every Man Woman and Child) take the girl (Shelly Berger) in the district abandoned, but I make the trip and I did not unlock the trophy thx

You're suppose to go to her district ..... find her .... beat that missions (go back to the car) ... and keep traveling. The trophy should then pop for you. It worked for everyone else. Please read the info carefully before commenting. Thank you!
Last edited by AlphaZ3ro_MKII ; 12-18-2014 at 02:46 AM.
12-16-2014, 08:26 AM #16
Originally posted by MKII View Post
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

(17) "No Stone Left Unturned":

You'll be at the place you need to be with 9999 Crossbow ammo. Skip to 3:39 to know where you have to go. Happy Platinum!

Squirrel & Poster Collectibles Locations link:

With this save (folder 17) I've took the only trophy not mentioned: This Is How Hot Dogs Are Made

Follow this instructions and it will be very easy to get:

After getting the medicine for Merle, you'll get a key card to go through the gate. This area now has many saw blades running along the center.

The following user thanked wakawaka21 for this useful post:

yy26jet
12-16-2014, 12:56 PM #17
jkwxyz96
Bounty hunter

It's very recommended that you beat the game once or twice before using these saves. Thank you!!
Personal Note: This is the order in which I got my saves legitimately. If you're missing ... let's say around 5 or 6 trophies. I recommend getting one trophy a day. To make it look legit you know. You can't get all these trophies in like 10 minutes lol. That's impossible in real life. Just FYI for legit time stamp trophy hunters. Obviously you can do what you want. Just saying. Hope this helps you. Enjoy.

(1) ""That's a Nice Swing You've Got"":

All you have to do is continue the level and once you're all the way up the stairs, you'll see an AXE. Take it and kill any zombie with it. Trophy pop.

(2) ""Guys Night Out"":

Just select continue and you'll get it right in the beginning. Super Easy lol

(3) ""They Know Me At The Range"":

Just pick the back road route and once you have stopped, kill each zombie with every weapon you have. The trophy will pop once that's done.

(4) ""That Looks Like It Hurt"":

Once you arrive at the place, select the survivors and heal each one with MRE's. Trophy pop.

(5) "Zig Zagging All Over The Road":

All you have to do is select the Back road option and once you're at your side stop, quickly enter and leave. Trophy pop.

(6) ""No Down Payments - Good Samaritan - Been Everywhere - I Can Handle This Myself"":

Wow. Bunch of trophies. Here we go. Select continue (You have a Silenced pistol with 9999 Ammo. Use it!) and
you will start the mission. This map isn't too big so it's pretty easy. The first thing the game will make you do is push
a car and go inside to meet Noah. Do that and continue to the next room. After playing for a bit, you will notice that
you have to open a door. When you're about to open it, a zombie will pop out of no where. Defeat it and ... in that room I believe, the Car keys should be around that area. Pick it up and you'll get the No Down Payment & Good Samaritan trophy. Sweet. Beat the mission and you're done with part 1 lol. Note: BEFORE going to the second final place (Sherwood) ... dismiss ... throw away ... get rid off (lol) all the survivors you have right now. Part 2 is the next map. This map is another easy one. With the pistol, it shouldn't be a problem. Once you beat it ... you will get the Been Everywhere trophy. Continue the game and as soon as you reach Sherwood .... you will get the I can handle this myself Trophy.

(7) "Porcupine":

You'll have 9999 bolts to use. You need 10 bolts on 1 walker. If you mess this up somehow ... I feel sorry for you lol.
Just kidding.

(Eight) "Rosie The Rampager":

(9) "Not A Scratch"

You'll be in the most easier place to get this trophy. You have the Silenced pistol / rifle with max ammo. This is how I did it. The first thing is obviously not get touch. The second is if you do get touched, you have to quit the game and restart it all over again (yes i know it sucks, but it has been reported that restarting the level DOES NOT help if you get touched). Third: Jess has to stay in the car. Why? I have no clue. But some people reported that Jess not losing life helps you get this trophy. So in other words .... Have jess stay in the car and restart the whole game again if you get touched. I actually did it this way and I was able to get the trophy at the end. Yay.

(10) "Duct Tape Can Fix Anything and It's Gotta Be The Brain"

Select continue and pick Highway. If you're lucky .... the car will break down on you in one go. If it doesn't, keep trying until it does. Once it does, the trophy "should" pop. I say "Should" because this trophy is so glitched lol. It says 5 .... but I notice others needed 8 or 12 break downs until this trophy pops. This trophy popped for me ... so hopefully it does to you. It's gotta be the Brain is easy. Once you stopped anyway ... just shoot about 2 or 3 more zombie limbs off. Remember ... both arms .... both legs ... and the brain. It's not hard because I have 9999 Ammo. Trophy Pop.

(11) "Crash Course in Brain Surgery and Now Don't You Get Bit":

I got both of these trophies in this map. You'll probably need about 10 - 15 kills for Crash Course and maybe 9 - 10 shoves for Now Don't You Get Bit. In the beginning .... as you're walking you will see a HUGE group of zombies. Just jump right in and once they grab you, keep killing till you get it. If you die, don't worry ... just keep doing it. It's not that hard. Same goes with the shoves. Once you get the Crash Course trophy ... jump right back in there lol. Once they grab you, kill them and then spam R1 to push them away. It may take a little while ... but it ain't so bad.

(12 and 13) "Every Man Woman and Child Part 1 and 2"

I have 2 saves for this trophy. Part 1 is earning the trophy. Part 2 is the trophy already earned. I will explain. For Part 1, all you have to do from here on out is select back road. If you are "lucky" (because the randomness in this game sucks), you'll stop at the abandoned neighborhood. If you don't know what that is .... it's the place with all the HELP signs on the houses and there are alot of wooden fences that could easily break. The person you are looking for is Shelly Berger. She is inside one of those houses. I had to break the fence to get to her ... just FYI. But keep searching and she should be in that area. Once found, the trophy should pop for you. Yay! Congrats man. You earned it. Part 2 is easier but I put the Part 1 save here just in case you know. Once you load up the save, everyone you need is there and continue with the mission. I can't check this myself ... but my guess is that you either A) get the trophy instantly or B) You need to travel some random route and you'll get it. Write in the comments if it does work out perfectly or not. If the trophy doesn't pop, just pick the Part 1 save and find her. Trust me ... she isn't hard. Finding everyone else sucks alot lol.

(14) "Down to My Last":

You're at the final level. You have 1 ammo of the crossbow and 1 ammo round in that handgun. Take the rifle in the beginning of the level to make everything super easy. Once you at the final part aka you're on the Machine Gun, press select and throw away everything except the handgun. You can't throw away your knife or crossbow FYI. So once you beat that part, the trophy will pop.

(15) "Stay Together Stay Safe"

Send both survivors out to get anything. One of the girls has super low health. After you speed run the hospital and beat it, one or both will die. Trophy pop.

(16) "The Missing 8":

You'll be at the place you need to be with 9999 Crossbow ammo. Skip to 6:15 to know where you have to go. Easy trophy pop.

You'll be at the place you need to be with 9999 Crossbow ammo. Skip to 3:39 to know where you have to go. Happy Platinum!

I have already done a full platinum guide here with saveset: You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you anyway for posting this, so people will not have problems with certain trophies.
I don't remember anything of this game, so you can suggest people if they have problems Winky Winky
Last edited by jkwxyz96 ; 12-16-2014 at 01:02 PM.
12-18-2014, 02:09 AM #18
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
For the trophy "Every Man, Woman and Child ", I can confirm save 12 does works.

Since there are 4 different places will be loaded up, I have tried 8 times to load up the correct place. Ninja

Thank you for the great work!
12-19-2014, 03:18 PM #19
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

It's very recommended that you beat the game once or twice before using these saves. Thank you!!
Personal Note: This is the order in which I got my saves legitimately. If you're missing ... let's say around 5 or 6 trophies. I recommend getting one trophy a day. To make it look legit you know. You can't get all these trophies in like 10 minutes lol. That's impossible in real life. Just FYI for legit time stamp trophy hunters. Obviously you can do what you want. Just saying. Hope this helps you. Enjoy.

(1) ""That's a Nice Swing You've Got"":

All you have to do is continue the level and once you're all the way up the stairs, you'll see an AXE. Take it and kill any zombie with it. Trophy pop.

(2) ""Guys Night Out"":

(3) ""They Know Me At The Range"":

Just pick the back road route and once you have stopped, kill each zombie with every weapon you have. The trophy will pop once that's done.

(4) ""That Looks Like It Hurt"":

Once you arrive at the place, select the survivors and heal each one with MRE's. Trophy pop.

(5) "Zig Zagging All Over The Road":

All you have to do is select the Back road option and once you're at your side stop, quickly enter and leave. Trophy pop.

(6) ""No Down Payments - Good Samaritan - Been Everywhere - I Can Handle This Myself"":

Wow. Bunch of trophies. Here we go. Select continue (You have a Silenced pistol with 9999 Ammo. Use it!) and
you will start the mission. This map isn't too big so it's pretty easy. The first thing the game will make you do is push
a car and go inside to meet Noah. Do that and continue to the next room. After playing for a bit, you will notice that
you have to open a door. When you're about to open it, a zombie will pop out of no where. Defeat it and ... in that room I believe, the Car keys should be around that area. Pick it up and you'll get the No Down Payment & Good Samaritan trophy. Sweet. Beat the mission and you're done with part 1 lol. Note: BEFORE going to the second final place (Sherwood) ... dismiss ... throw away ... get rid off (lol) all the survivors you have right now. Part 2 is the next map. This map is another easy one. With the pistol, it shouldn't be a problem. Once you beat it ... you will get the Been Everywhere trophy. Continue the game and as soon as you reach Sherwood .... you will get the I can handle this myself Trophy.

(7) "Porcupine":

You'll have 9999 bolts to use. You need 10 bolts on 1 walker. If you mess this up somehow ... I feel sorry for you lol.
Just kidding.

(Eight) "Rosie The Rampager":

(9) "Not A Scratch"

You'll be in the most easier place to get this trophy. You have the Silenced pistol / rifle with max ammo. This is how I did it. The first thing is obviously not get touch. The second is if you do get touched, you have to quit the game and restart it all over again (yes i know it sucks, but it has been reported that restarting the level DOES NOT help if you get touched). Third: Jess has to stay in the car. Why? I have no clue. But some people reported that Jess not losing life helps you get this trophy. So in other words .... Have jess stay in the car and restart the whole game again if you get touched. I actually did it this way and I was able to get the trophy at the end. Yay.

(10) "Duct Tape Can Fix Anything and It's Gotta Be The Brain"

Select continue and pick Highway. If you're lucky .... the car will break down on you in one go. If it doesn't, keep trying until it does. Once it does, the trophy "should" pop. I say "Should" because this trophy is so glitched lol. It says 5 .... but I notice others needed 8 or 12 break downs until this trophy pops. This trophy popped for me ... so hopefully it does to you. It's gotta be the Brain is easy. Once you stopped anyway ... just shoot about 2 or 3 more zombie limbs off. Remember ... both arms .... both legs ... and the brain. It's not hard because I have 9999 Ammo. Trophy Pop.

(11) "Crash Course in Brain Surgery and Now Don't You Get Bit":

I got both of these trophies in this map. You'll probably need about 10 - 15 kills for Crash Course and maybe 9 - 10 shoves for Now Don't You Get Bit. In the beginning .... as you're walking you will see a HUGE group of zombies. Just jump right in and once they grab you, keep killing till you get it. If you die, don't worry ... just keep doing it. It's not that hard. Same goes with the shoves. Once you get the Crash Course trophy ... jump right back in there lol. Once they grab you, kill them and then spam R1 to push them away. It may take a little while ... but it ain't so bad.

(12 and 13) "Every Man Woman and Child Part 1 and 2"

I have 2 saves for this trophy. Part 1 is earning the trophy. Part 2 is the trophy already earned. I will explain. For Part 1, all you have to do from here on out is select back road. If you are "lucky" (because the randomness in this game sucks), you'll stop at the abandoned neighborhood. If you don't know what that is .... it's the place with all the HELP signs on the houses and there are alot of wooden fences that could easily break. The person you are looking for is Shelly Berger. She is inside one of those houses. I had to break the fence to get to her ... just FYI. But keep searching and she should be in that area. Once found, finish the mission and keep traveling and the trophy should pop for you. Yay! Congrats man. You earned it. Part 2 is easier but I put the Part 1 save here just in case you know. Once you load up the save, everyone you need is there and continue with the mission. I can't check this myself ... but my guess is that you either A) get the trophy instantly or B) You need to travel some random route and you'll get it. Write in the comments if it does work out perfectly or not. If the trophy doesn't pop, just pick the Part 1 save and find her. Trust me ... she isn't hard. Finding everyone else sucks alot lol.

(14) "Down to My Last":

You're at the final level. You have 1 ammo of the crossbow and 1 ammo round in that handgun. Take the rifle in the beginning of the level to make everything super easy. Once you at the final part aka you're on the Machine Gun, press select and throw away everything except the handgun. You can't throw away your knife or crossbow FYI. So once you beat that part, the trophy will pop.

(15) "Stay Together Stay Safe"

Send both survivors out to get anything. One of the girls has super low health. After you speed run the hospital and beat it, one or both will die. Trophy pop.

(16) "The Missing 8":

You'll be at the place you need to be with 9999 Crossbow ammo. Skip to 6:15 to know where you have to go. Easy trophy pop.

Thread added to the master index... :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo