Post: Marvel vs Capcom 3 - a few trophies, plus more untested
07-14-2014, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off, I'm not going to take credit for this save file but I can't give credit to anyone either as I can't for the life of me remember where I downloaded the file from (was about 6 months ago and it wasn't NGU; I think I just googled 'MvC 3 save file'Winky Winky. I happened across a few of the threads here asking for MvC3 trophy saves, all of which ended in discussions about broken links, so I thought I'd post the save I have in case anyone is still looking for some help.

With this save I managed to get the following trophies to pop:

I Buy the Issues and Waiting for the Trade - just completed arcade mode on very easy difficulty; did it without using continues to get Saving My Quarters.

World Warrior, Champion Edition Hero and Super Turbo Brawler popped automatically after a couple of minutes of playing an Arcade match.

Most of the following popped a few seconds after completing the requirement; some popped after exiting to the lobby:

Be Gone! - performed one 'Snapback'
Excelsior! - performed one Team Aerial Combos
Big Bang Theory - performed one Hyper Combo Finishes
One Step Ahead - got one First Attack
Steel Battalion - performed one block

There are other trophies which I think might pop just by doing one action or maybe a few more to reach the required number, but I haven't got them yet so I'm not sure:

Mega Buster - I've used a few Hyper Combo Gauge bars and it hasn't popped yet, so maybe a few more should do it
Ultimate Nullifier - perform some Advancing Guards
Back at 'Cha! - perform some Crossover Counter
Galactic Smasher - perform some Combination Finishes

If anyone is able to get these trophies to pop, let me know how many actions it took to reach the target and I'll update the instructions

I haven't yet played online or Mission mode so I can't speak for any of those trophies. Again, let me know if you have any luck in getting them with this save.

I have uploaded the save at the link below, and have used Bruteforce to remove my PSN ID so it should work on any account; however, you might still need KG Resigner or Xploder to get it to work. Let me know if it doesn't work (most likely because I Bruteforced it and I'll upload it again with tampering with it:

You must login or register to view this content.

And here is hess47's You must login or register to view this content.:.
Last edited by che_don_john ; 04-13-2015 at 10:02 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to che_don_john for this useful post:

BigTrain, BRAIAN12345, deavil, Drumma516, KarbonItami, Maige45, slyjak, snakeye71, wwwraw89, zhuk2009
07-28-2014, 06:58 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by john View Post
First off, I'm not going to take credit for this save file but I can't give credit to anyone either as I can't for the life of me remember where I downloaded the file from (was about 6 months ago and it wasn't NGU; I think I just googled 'MvC 3 save file'Winky Winky. I happened across a few of the threads here asking for MvC3 trophy saves, all of which ended in discussions about broken links, so I thought I'd post the save I have in case anyone is still looking for some help.

With this save I managed to get the following trophies to pop:

I Buy the Issues and Waiting for the Trade - just completed arcade mode on very easy difficulty; did it without using continues to get Saving My Quarters.

World Warrior, Champion Edition Hero and Super Turbo Brawler popped automatically after a couple of minutes of playing an Arcade match.

Most of the following popped a few seconds after completing the requirement; some popped after exiting to the lobby:

Be Gone! - performed one 'Snapback'
Excelsior! - performed one Team Aerial Combos
Big Bang Theory - performed one Hyper Combo Finishes
One Step Ahead - got one First Attack
Steel Battalion - performed one block

There are other trophies which I think might pop just by doing one action or maybe a few more to reach the required number, but I haven't got them yet so I'm not sure:

Mega Buster - I've used a few Hyper Combo Gauge bars and it hasn't popped yet, so maybe a few more should do it
Ultimate Nullifier - perform some Advancing Guards
Back at 'Cha! - perform some Crossover Counter
Galactic Smasher - perform some Combination Finishes

If anyone is able to get these trophies to pop, let me know how many actions it took to reach the target and I'll update the instructions

I haven't yet played online or Mission mode so I can't speak for any of those trophies. Again, let me know if you have any luck in getting them with this save.

I have uploaded the save at the link below, and have used Bruteforce to remove my PSN ID so it should work on any account; however, you might still need KG Resigner or Xploder to get it to work. Let me know if it doesn't work (most likely because I Bruteforced it and I'll upload it again with tampering with it:

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Drumma516
09-27-2014, 03:37 PM #3
tmnt20144
Save Point
Im working at this game now, when i finished the 320 Missions i will upload my save, but they took at many of time...
09-30-2014, 09:48 AM #4
Originally posted by tmnt20144 View Post
Im working at this game now, when i finished the 320 Missions i will upload my save, but they took at many of time...

That would be great, much appreciated. They are difficult trophies. If you can upload saves at 79, 159 and 319 missions completed that would help a lot of people out!
10-01-2014, 04:12 PM #5
tmnt20144
Save Point
the trophy for 80 missions are done, but i have read the post to late, but i can upload it if you wish... for 160 i must do 6-7 missions then theyre cleared too and the 320 can took a time...
10-04-2014, 04:54 PM #6
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by john View Post
That would be great, much appreciated. They are difficult trophies. If you can upload saves at 79, 159 and 319 missions completed that would help a lot of people out!

You must login or register to view this content. here 300 mission save

The following 4 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

alexrodriguez83, BRAIAN12345, KingEmilWash, ultras_dynamo
10-04-2014, 07:54 PM #7
Thank you
04-05-2015, 02:36 AM #8
Thnx!
04-05-2015, 03:10 AM #9
3shg
Gobble
04-09-2015, 12:03 AM #10
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Awesome Upload Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo