07-16-2014, 03:20 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:14 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, belga, DarkByke, DesperateAsshole, DiFool, Elduder, Ember2012, GYNOUGH, hfgfeheryrjrfu, HUYI82, Isaac Clarke, L-Griever, lawless___, Lunieizsicc, mark1, PC_, Prolished, ps4gamer76, selvin santos, Serenity, SHAkA, SpiritOfTesla, TheHatedOne, undergroundhavn, UzuNARUKi
08-22-2014, 11:14 PM #29
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Trezza View Post
Thank you bro. Appreciate the help

Anytime bro.
09-02-2014, 09:06 PM #30
Thanks for the saves, I have the plat for the game and just wanto to have some fun

The following user thanked UzuNARUKi for this useful post:

BigTrain
09-03-2014, 02:52 AM #31
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by UzuNARUKi View Post
Thanks for the saves, I have the plat for the game and just wanto to have some fun

Have fun! Claps
11-04-2014, 06:57 PM #32
i have my own save file with chuck norris leaving vault level 1 can someone mod it 4me with every armor and weapon max ammo no god mode please guys
11-04-2014, 09:23 PM #33
M0j0
Haxor!
I can obtain all trophies in a legit order with save 2?
11-29-2014, 05:59 AM #34
Default Avatar
$pencer
Hey, this is a great save. I've been using it frequently, but I can't resign it at the moment and I would really love to be able to save it. Is there anyone who is willing to resign it for me and then notify me or something? Please just tell me what to do and resign it for me. Much appreciated! Send me a message or something if you're willing to help.
01-04-2015, 01:51 PM #35
Thanks a lot. This save works on vanilla Fallout 3 also , max items/HP/AP ( Just minus the weapons/ armors from the DLC ) Smile
Last edited by jay_xyz ; 01-04-2015 at 01:54 PM.

The following user thanked jay_xyz for this useful post:

Inesx81
01-05-2015, 09:13 AM #36
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by lOrcidea View Post
i have my own save file with chuck norris leaving vault level 1 can someone mod it 4me with every armor and weapon max ammo no god mode please guys

I can mod it with max items that you have in you backpack but fallout 3 wont work with windows 8... Try PM'n the guy who modded my save with the HP, AP and backpack slots.
Originally posted by M0j0 View Post
I can obtain all trophies in a legit order with save 2?

Yes you can but you need to play on a fresh save until you exit the vault.
Originally posted by pencer View Post
Hey, this is a great save. I've been using it frequently, but I can't resign it at the moment and I would really love to be able to save it. Is there anyone who is willing to resign it for me and then notify me or something? Please just tell me what to do and resign it for me. Much appreciated! Send me a message or something if you're willing to help.

Check out this thread> You must login or register to view this content. That should help you resign it.
Originally posted by xyz View Post
Thanks a lot. This save works on vanilla Fallout 3 also , max items/HP/AP ( Just minus the weapons/ armors from the DLC ) Smile

Awesome! :yes:
02-16-2015, 09:00 PM #37
can someone please mod my ps3 save with every gun and armor no god mode please here is my save chuck norris i created myself and just left vault 101 here is the link [removed]
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-16-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo