Post: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk [Platinum Save Set]
07-26-2014, 04:31 AM #1
Gugenot
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello.
This is my Full Platinum Save Set for Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, the first installment in the Dusk series. Actually it's not a Full Save Set - start a New Game and skip all the scenes for What were you doing? trophy.

At first you need to RESIGN System Data and saves with your own Profile. Don't forget to remove PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL files. For testing on dummy accounts i used Bruteforce Save Data and everything worked perfectly - platinum.
------------------

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/dmxdoixz1v17vch/Atelier_Ayesha_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31152)[/URL]

== Story Trophies ==

Amusing Ayesha - Load Atelier Ayesha_02 and leave Harry's Room for a scene
Bazaar! - Load Atelier Ayesha_03 and visit Bazaar Street
Thrilling Treasure Contest - Load Atelier Ayesha_04 then talk to Marietta in Black Cat's Path and say "Yes"
Flower Smell - Load Atelier Ayesha_06 and enter Vierzeberg
One Who Rules the Land - Load Atelier Ayesha_07 then enter Riesengang - Middle and defeat the Fortress
Reunion - Load Atelier Ayesha_09 then enter Yggdrasil-Flower Gate,
make your way to the Other Cradle (Green Gate) and defeat the Yggdrasil
-------------------
== Character Event Trophies ==

Wind Ruler - Load Atelier Ayesha_15 then enter Cloud Sea Island and defeat the Wind Ruler
The Last Labor - Load Atelier Ayesha_16 then enter Tunnel - Broken Bridge and complete Regina's request
The Two - Load Atelier Ayesha_20 then enter Oesten Marsh - Ruin
Ancient Dragon Slaying - Load Atelier Ayesha_17 then enter Salt Desert - Lighthouse and defeat the Old Oath Dragon
At Paradise - Load Atelier Ayesha_22 the enter Zweiteturm - Entrance
Big Sister's Heart - Load Atelier Ayesha_05 then enter Riesengang Village
Sending Sheep - Load Atelier Ayesha_23 then visit White Crow
Sisters Thereafter - Load Atelier Ayesha_19 then enter Vierzeberg
Dress Up - Load Atelier Ayesha_13 then visit Bazaar Street
Feeding - Load Atelier Ayesha_11 then visit Hill Plaza
To Them - Load Atelier Ayesha_18 then visit White Crow
Building Block - Load Atelier Ayesha_08 then enter Steinfeder, then to the Depths
One Who Rules the Sky - Load Atelier Ayesha_08 then enter Steinfeder,
then to the Depths and defeat the Mecha-Dragon after the scene
Ernie's Long Legs - Load Atelier Ayesha_12 then go to Tanya (Salt Desert-Hill) and watch the scenes
-------------------
== Ending Trophies ==

The End of the Journey - Load Atelier Ayesha_10 and rest one day
*Load Atelier Ayesha_01 for all these endings trophies*
The Witch and the Alchemist - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Wilbell"
Future of a Female Prospector - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Regina"
And the Trio - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Linca"
Hunter Life - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Juris"
Search for the Truth - Rest 1 day, then choose: "...I forgot something important."
Working Ma'am - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I have no plans"
Treasure Hunter - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a letter from Mr. Harry..." / "I have no plans"
Girls Gathering! - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have to make a delivery..." / "I have no plans"
Sage's Hermitage - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have nothing in particular."
-------------------
== Misc Trophies ==

First Victory! - Load Atelier Ayesha_04/21 then win the Thrilling Treasure Contest
Grand Champion! - Load Atelier Ayesha_21 then win the final Thrilling Treasure Contest. Use Mellow Animal
One High Point - Load Atelier Ayesha_14 then Synthesise once. You need "4" more EXP
Another High Point - Load Atelier Ayesha_14 then Win one battle. You need "20" more EXP
A Flower of Memories - Load Atelier Ayesha_01 then check the Memory Diary
A Bouquet of Memories - Load Atelier Ayesha_01 then check the Memory Diary
A Garden of Memories - Load Atelier Ayesha_01 then check the Memory Diary
[/SPOILER]
--------------------
Good Luck.
Last edited by Gugenot ; 10-19-2014 at 05:17 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Gugenot for this useful post:

19willy74, BASIA2001, BigTrain, choppking, clever21, Gs382, jkfowler, JonahTHD, L-Griever, markhor87, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, prototye76, redshift, SHAkA, Shigumas, Sirprizer, Snake88, thebigTZ, yy26jet, Zero4ph
07-26-2014, 05:18 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Gugenot View Post

Hello.
This is my Full Platinum Save Set for Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, the first installment in the Dusk series. Actually it's not a Full Save Set - start a New Game and skip all the scenes for What were you doing? trophy.

At first you need to RESIGN System Data and saves with your own Profile. Don't forget to remove PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL files. For testing on dummy accounts i used Bruteforce Save Data and everything worked perfectly - platinum.
------------------

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/dmxdoixz1v17vch/Atelier_Ayesha_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31152)[/URL]

== Story Trophies ==

Thrilling Treasure Contest - Load Atelier Ayesha_04 then talk to Marietta in Black Cat's Path and say "Yes"
One Who Rules the Land - Load Atelier Ayesha_07 then enter Riesengang - Middle and defeat the Fortress
-------------------

Wind Ruler - Load Atelier Ayesha_15 then enter Cloud Sea Island and defeat the Wind Ruler
The Last Labor - Load Atelier Ayesha_16 then enter Tunnel - Broken Bridge and complete Regina's request
Ancient Dragon Slaying - Load Atelier Ayesha_17 then enter Salt Desert - Lighthouse and defeat the Old Oath Dragon
Building Block - Load Atelier Ayesha_08 then enter Steinfeder, then to the Depths
One Who Rules the Sky - Load Atelier Ayesha_08 the enter Steinfeder,
Ernie's Long Legs - Load Atelier Ayesha_12 then go to Tanya (Salt Desert-Hill) and watch the 3 scenes
-------------------
== Ending Trophies ==

The Witch and the Alchemist - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Wilbell"
Future of a Female Prospector - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Regina"
And the Trio - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Linca"
Hunter Life - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I promised Juris"
Search for the Truth - Rest 1 day, then choose: "...I forgot something important."
Working Ma'am - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a job for Ernie..." / "I have no plans"
Treasure Hunter - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have a letter from Mr. Harry..." / "I have no plans"
Girls Gathering! - Rest 1 day, then choose: "I have to make a delivery..." / "I have no plans"
-------------------
== Misc Trophies ==

First Victory! - Load Atelier Ayesha_04/21 then win the Thrilling Treasure Contest
Grand Champion! - Load Atelier Ayesha_21 then win the final Thrilling Treasure Contest. Use Mellow Animal
One High Point - Load Atelier Ayesha_14 then Synthesise once. You need "4" more EXP
Another High Point - Load Atelier Ayesha_14 then Win one battle. You need "20" more EXP
A Bouquet of Memories - Load Atelier Ayesha_01 then check the Memry Diary
[/SPOILER]
--------------------
Good Luck.

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Snake88
07-26-2014, 11:30 AM #3
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Gugenot View Post

Hello.

------------------

== Story Trophies ==

-------------------

One Who Rules the Sky - Load Atelier Ayesha_08 the enter Steinfeder,
Ernie's Long Legs - Load Atelier Ayesha_12 then go to Tanya (Salt Desert-Hill) and watch the 3 scenes
-------------------
== Ending Trophies ==

-------------------
== Misc Trophies ==

A Bouquet of Memories - Load Atelier Ayesha_01 then check the Memry Diary
[/SPOILER]
--------------------
Good Luck.

good job , for a kinda rare game Enzo
07-26-2014, 12:16 PM #4
thank u friend
07-26-2014, 04:07 PM #5
Shigumas
Pokemon Trainer
Of course, a save set comes out a few days AFTER I earned the plat. Sal

Great job! This game needed it. Smile
07-27-2014, 04:50 AM #6
Thank you very much for save set Claps
07-29-2014, 02:37 PM #7
Thanks Smile
08-07-2014, 04:35 AM #8
Gs382
Save Point
Thank you so much i was missing like 3 trophies from this game and you have helped me so much <3
01-12-2015, 07:06 AM #9
xros
Little One
does this work on ofw?
04-09-2015, 05:44 PM #10
yes it works , at least on the ones i tried
thank you Gugenot

The following user thanked marberg123 for this useful post:

Gugenot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo