08-01-2014, 06:37 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have now added shortest links in to all my save set downloads this allows me to make a little money from each person who downloads it. Please do not click any of the ads that pop up just wait for "Skip This Ad" to appear in the top right corner and click it. I hope you all don't mind and if it is not allowed then I will remove them and put original links back in place. Thank you for choosing to download my save sets and I hope to continue to provide them to you all.

I no there are PS4 version's of the save game (mine included) but there are no PS3 versions.

So here is a 100% PS3 save game that I grabbed from my PS4 version (Cloud Save)

Just resign and let it sync to the cloud and you can access it on your PS4 as well.

I tried brute forcing the Secure_File_ID and it didn't find any key. Xploder should work fine.

Save set is now complete.

You must login or register to view this content.

PS3 Save Download

For the PS4 save look here.

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-07-2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Save set link added :D

The following 11 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, albertolini83, alpalia, BigTrain, Ember2012, mark1, mazdafreak, pololastation, RageSoul51, selvin santos, Sirprizer
08-30-2014, 02:35 PM #11
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
@Gazra Can you do a saveset without the DLC?

Will go back through again and do it without the DLC. Will start it either tonight or tomorrow. Will let you no when it is done.

The following 4 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

Ihavedownsynd., Pferd, RageSoul51, reptil-1997
08-30-2014, 05:12 PM #12
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Will go back through again and do it without the DLC. Will start it either tonight or tomorrow. Will let you no when it is done.

finally, thanks a lot.
08-30-2014, 05:39 PM #13

Thanks a ton.You are my role model on NGU Smile)
08-30-2014, 10:18 PM #14

Can you quote me in when your done too please :33
08-31-2014, 06:06 AM #15
now thats cool, because its impossible for me to finish the game, it freeze all the time and i cant finish it .. :/ and sound like the devs never fix this...
this probably save me some trophy ^^
10-11-2014, 01:41 AM #16
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Thanks man! I used only 2 saves to get my 100%, they worked just fine, keep up the good work... BTW I just downloaded your crysis saveset, I'll download the game again to mop up some random trophies that kept me from the platinum.
10-13-2014, 02:59 PM #17
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by pololastation View Post
Thanks man! I used only 2 saves to get my 100%, they worked just fine, keep up the good work... BTW I just downloaded your crysis saveset, I'll download the game again to mop up some random trophies that kept me from the platinum.

Not a problem man good luck and congrats on the 100%
02-24-2018, 12:47 PM #18
sorry for reviving a dead thread but can you upload the save to the mediafire filefactory is banned by our government for some reason

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo