08-06-2014, 09:02 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

JOE'S ADVENTURES-
Since the saves for Joe's Adventures posted in the save set of Mafia 2 are not working for EU region, i've made a save set for those people who may need help with the trophies. The DLC is quite annoying. So here it is

File Size is 292mb - You must login or register to view this content.

For missions, i've saved them at the last checkpoint but they may or may not work. But don't worry, they'll start at the
beginning of the mission so you just need to finish the mission for the trophy. Other trophies can be quite annoying, it
took me 5 hrs to get the 3 trophies given. These are named below.
For HYPERSONIC, JACKED JUMPER and DADDY DRIFT-O, start the mission first and then attempt it, otherwise it will not register.

JIMMY'S VENDETTA-
Here are the saves for Jimmy's Vendetta. Most are taken from other thread to compile a complete save set. I've made saves for Millionaire and Sharpshooter because they were not available on NGU. Guide is included.

File Size is 350mb - You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE - As mentioned by albert2wesker, these saves are compatible with both regions.

PS: I've removed the .SFO files.

A simple thanks would be enough if this save set helps anyone.
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, albert2wesker, BigTrain, Chr0nicle, DuffyDuck, Grumpy Old Men, henk321, isigo, khkudhgfjvbk, mark1, Pferd, RageSoul51, Raninas, rieks, saucisse, scarfac, selvin santos, SHAkA, Sharlota, tangerinos, tdgfh2, Uncrwnd KNG, VeeamTroph, x-Jumper-x
08-07-2015, 05:53 PM #11
thanks for saves m8 had trouble with the other dlc saves on here kept saying dlc needed even though i have it all
08-07-2015, 08:17 PM #12
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
No problem. I specifically made these saves because the other saves were not working and there were requests.
08-08-2015, 04:28 PM #13
Originally posted by Vaibhav
No problem. I specifically made these saves because the other saves were not working and there were requests.

Any better save for the million points?
08-08-2015, 04:40 PM #14
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

Use the glitch to million point trophy
08-08-2015, 10:02 PM #15
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter

These were the best saves to my knowledge cuz I tried every DLC related save here. I compiled the best i could find and if not, I did those myself. Is there a problem with the million points save?
08-13-2015, 11:55 AM #16
@hess The glitch doesn't add to the already gotten 700k.

@Vaibhav There isn't any issue just that 250k is left to do from missions.
08-13-2015, 05:04 PM #17
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
@Vaibhav There isn't any issue just that 250k is left to do from missions.

Yeah, I had to do that from missions too. I thought the glitch not working was just an issue with my game so I didn't make the save beyond 700k. But shouldn't take more than a few hours.
08-16-2015, 06:23 AM #18
doesn't work for my Mafia 2 Special Extended Edition BLES01093
Last edited by Chr0nicle ; 08-16-2015 at 11:44 AM.
08-16-2015, 12:32 PM #19
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Chr0nicle View Post
doesn't work for my Mafia 2 Special Extended Edition BLES01093

well, i made the saves with the EU digital version. So can't say if they'll work with Special Extended Edition but they do work with Director's Cut. Sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo