08-06-2014, 09:02 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

JOE'S ADVENTURES-
Since the saves for Joe's Adventures posted in the save set of Mafia 2 are not working for EU region, i've made a save set for those people who may need help with the trophies. The DLC is quite annoying. So here it is

File Size is 292mb - You must login or register to view this content.

For missions, i've saved them at the last checkpoint but they may or may not work. But don't worry, they'll start at the
beginning of the mission so you just need to finish the mission for the trophy. Other trophies can be quite annoying, it
took me 5 hrs to get the 3 trophies given. These are named below.
For HYPERSONIC, JACKED JUMPER and DADDY DRIFT-O, start the mission first and then attempt it, otherwise it will not register.

JIMMY'S VENDETTA-
Here are the saves for Jimmy's Vendetta. Most are taken from other thread to compile a complete save set. I've made saves for Millionaire and Sharpshooter because they were not available on NGU. Guide is included.

File Size is 350mb - You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE - As mentioned by albert2wesker, these saves are compatible with both regions.

PS: I've removed the .SFO files.

A simple thanks would be enough if this save set helps anyone.
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, albert2wesker, BigTrain, Chr0nicle, DuffyDuck, Grumpy Old Men, henk321, isigo, khkudhgfjvbk, mark1, Pferd, RageSoul51, Raninas, rieks, saucisse, scarfac, selvin santos, SHAkA, Sharlota, tangerinos, tdgfh2, Uncrwnd KNG, VeeamTroph, x-Jumper-x
08-07-2014, 03:57 PM #2
I've just done this Dlc Legit since the saves posted on Mafia II thread arent working but Im disappointed nobody thanked you ppl should be gratful for your work Well Done !

The following user thanked tangerinos for this useful post:

tdgfh2
08-08-2014, 05:11 AM #3
Bengie
Gobble
Thank you mark I sure will try this our soon as I left the DLC hanging
08-08-2014, 07:57 AM #4
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tangerinos View Post
I've just done this Dlc Legit since the saves posted on Mafia II thread arent working but Im disappointed nobody thanked you ppl should be gratful for your work Well Done !

Thanks

The following user thanked Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

tdgfh2
08-19-2014, 06:13 PM #5
giovanni82
Do a barrel roll!
Hello this works with Mafia 2 director's cut? thanks for your work
08-20-2014, 11:10 AM #6
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by giovanni82 View Post
Hello this works with Mafia 2 director's cut? thanks for your work

Not sure if it works with director's cut. you can try it and post your findings here. It DOES work with EU version.
09-09-2014, 08:42 PM #7
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Hello everyone,

JOE'S ADVENTURES-
Since the saves for Joe's Adventures posted in the save set of Mafia 2 are not working for EU region, i've made a save set for those people who may need help with the trophies. The DLC is quite annoying. So here it is

File Size is 292mb - You must login or register to view this content.

For missions, i've saved them at the last checkpoint but they may or may not work. But don't worry, they'll start at the
beginning of the mission so you just need to finish the mission for the trophy. Other trophies can be quite annoying, it
took me 5 hrs to get the 3 trophies given. These are named below.
For HYPERSONIC, JACKED JUMPER and DADDY DRIFT-O, start the mission first and then attempt it, otherwise it will not register.

JIMMY'S VENDETTA-
Here are the saves for Jimmy's Vendetta. Most are taken from other thread to compile a complete save set. I've made saves for Millionaire and Sharpshooter because they were not available on NGU. Guide is included.

File Size is 350mb - You must login or register to view this content.

PS: I've removed the .SFO files.

A simple thanks would be enough if this save set helps anyone.

Thread added to the master index... Great work buddy!
09-10-2014, 11:08 AM #8
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
OMG dude you made my day I was looking for the DLC save set so I can have my mafia 2 100% thanks to you I well be able to make to 100% thanks so much and to let you know the saves are working perfectly and it helps me alot

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

tdgfh2
09-11-2014, 07:36 AM #9
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Thanks.
09-11-2014, 11:27 AM #10
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Thanks.

My mafia 2 is director's cut and the saves works in the US and EU of the game