08-15-2014, 04:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to start off thanking anyone who has or tried to make a save set platinum (I'm not trying to kiss @$$!!) I now have a greater appreciation of Save Set Platinums. I'm in no way comparing this save set to any other. This one was fairly easy except for the "Auto Save!" According to Trophy Guide/Roadmap - Murdered: Soul Suspect should take 6-8hrs to platinum. It took me 24hrs to finish this Save Set, cannot imagine doing more difficult save sets.

The only credit I take is for the "GAME SAVES" themselves. I had nothing to do with creating or any input in videos. All the videos are used for reference only.

***USER BEWARE, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AND COMPLETION OF ANY SAVE SET PLATINUM***

I have tested these saves on my alt account, by completing the requirements needed trophy was obtained. To be safe, assume they are untested! Feel free to test them yourself or wait for someone else to test and post results.

***THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF MULTIPLE TROPHIES POPPING***
EX. IF THE SAVE LOADED FOR COLLECTOR 150 TROPHY AND FULFILLED THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TROPHY. THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT EARLIER "COLLECTOR" TROPHIES WILL POP BEFORE THE COLLECTOR 150. SAVE STATES WHERE TESTED IN ORDER OF WHICH I HAVE OBTAINED THEM.

I made mention of the "AUTO-SAVE" in opening paragraph. There is "NO" manual save function. This is the way that the "AUTO-SAVE" function works. Main story quests usually "AUTO-SAVES" after cutscenes (at most twice per main story quest). Side quests will save if and when the main story "AUTO-SAVES." That being said, entering a new area (Ex. Hospital, Church, Asylum & Etc.) will do an "AUTO-SAVE." Saving main and side quest progress. Collectibles save as you pick them up.

***MAIN AND SIDE QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT SAVED ALONG WITH THE COLLECTIBLE!!***

Example: Lets say that you have completed 4 out of the 6 requirements of a main or side quest. Then you pick up a collectible, on the bottom left corner of the screen you will see the "AUTO-SAVE" icon. If you were to quit the game through the games main menu or playstation menu, the collectible progress will save. The main or side quest will have NOT saved. Meaning if you were to go back to that collectible, it would no longer be there. Inless you have entered a new area or got to one of the story save points (CUT SCENES/DIALOGE).

If you restart a check point, all story and side quest progress will be retained. As well as the collectible.

Most of the story saves you may only have to do a few things, usually not more than 5-10 minutes worth of work.

Collectibles are a bit of a different story, especially the towns collectibles. You will have to do a bit of work to get them. The load in save is across town. Should not take more than 25 minutes to obtain all trophy related collectibles. There are 60 some collectibles in the town. You only have to collect ten or so to get collectible trophies. Its getting to them that eats up the time.

Murdered Soul Suspect probably did not need a Platinum Save Set, especially for the story. I split the saves up in two different folders.

Folder labeled: Story & Missable Trophies together in order of which I have attained them (Basically making them look legit). Cut Scene/Dialogue can be skipped. By skipping through some of those, I didn't get the clue I needed to progress the story. If this happens to you, restart check point and watch the cut scenes/dialogue. I would not recommend using any of my save data to progress further then what is stated in text info. You may not be able to obtain a 100% platinum. If saves are used as intended, your guaranteed a plat.

Folder labeled: Missable Trophies without the story. Again they are in the order of which I have attained them.

Each save state has information on how to attain the trophy, including timestamped videos.

Use the two links below as another reference (I had nothing to do with creating or any input in videos or info posted on links below). Playstation Tropies website used for reference only.

Save Set Platinum Info - Saves state ID's are US.

I have included my profile settings in the first save folder in missable trophies and story & missable trophies.

All saves have a blank SFO, all you have to do is add yours. Then they should be good to go.

I have limited experience with bruteforce and no experience with exploder. I no longer have this game in my possession, I returned it to RedBox. I will try to answer any questions.

---Thanks for your time and Enjoy.

Story and Missable Trophies here:

You must login or register to view this content.

Missable Trophies ONLY here:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-17-2015 at 09:15 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to KarbonItami for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Allicks, BASIA2001, BigTrain, gfdfgdf, iBardock85, ivan6219, Japarican89, klycik, L-Griever, Mago de Oz, mark1, Matador84, Moya13, Rich Davies, soul87, The90Game, wiii, wolfteam1218
08-15-2014, 08:27 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thread moved to the correct section!
10-28-2014, 01:34 AM #3
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Great set of saves man. Helped me get my plat this morning. Really enjoyed this game too.
12-03-2014, 11:02 PM #4
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Great set of saves man. Helped me get my plat this morning. Really enjoyed this game too.

Is the plat easier with this save set? Do I need to play long in some saves?
02-04-2015, 03:39 PM #5
save for eternel flame not working the gas tank is glitched,but every other save works thanks for saves
02-17-2015, 04:42 PM #6
Originally posted by brechfabeast View Post
save for eternel flame not working the gas tank is glitched,but every other save works thanks for saves

it isn't glitched, he just made a mistake at the gas tank he writed down at the guide, it will be the next one that you need get with a cat.

Great job!!!
02-17-2015, 08:44 PM #7
ah ok thanks i try it now
06-11-2015, 04:29 AM #8
hess47
League Champion
Thanks
06-12-2016, 05:49 PM #9
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
seems like the settings file is giving me problems with this. :/ is it for anybody else?
06-26-2016, 10:44 PM #10
If you need help these are my steps.

Download any version of bruteforce.
Get it set up and working.
Then get your own save, click on it, go to set profile
Then select use current PARAM.SFO as template

Now name it whatever youd like and your profile is set up.

Then take the save you want to change to your own and in the lower right go to REBUILD, and select rebuild full.

This will make it your very own save and update the info.

Some methods I was trying before would not work, but this was the one that ended up working for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo