Post: Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed - 'Perfect' Starter Save
08-16-2014, 09:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Figured I'd make this since no one's posted anything yet. This is a clean start save on Hard (Gamer) difficulty, saved immediately after you gain control of Nanashi.

Following cheats have been applied (thanks to danilo_scala on these forums for providing the codes):

ATK 99999 (Max 300)
DEF 99999 (Max 300)
Money 9,999,999yen
All Strip Skills EXP Maxed
99 All Usable Items
99 All Food Items

Note with the ATK and DEF code, once you level up once, the game will normalize both stats down to 300. This will still allow you to play and progress with a rather overwhelming level of power (you'll be taking 1's and dealing a LOT) within the game's normal confines.

Its possible to prevent the normalization by including a Max EXP code, but then this will just remove all 'progress' completely which I feel totally moots the point to even play the game. Therefore the Max EXP code has not been added, if you want, feel free to add it yourself.

Save has been unlocked to work on all PS3's, no resigning should be needed. Feel free to resign it if you want.

Save can be downloaded You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to ks212 for this useful post:

150coyote, 19willy74, along_isma, alromaithi1, BigTrain, danilo_BR, DarkByke, mark1, mexi001, SpiritOfTesla
08-16-2014, 10:20 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
Figured I'd make this since no one's posted anything yet. This is a clean start save on Hard (Gamer) difficulty, saved immediately after you gain control of Nanashi.

Following cheats have been applied (thanks to danilo_scala on these forums for providing the codes):

ATK 99999 (Max 300)
DEF 99999 (Max 300)
Money 9,999,999yen
99 All Usable Items
99 All Food Items

Note with the ATK and DEF code, once you level up once, the game will normalize both stats down to 300. This will still allow you to play and progress with a rather overwhelming level of power (you'll be taking 1's and dealing a LOT) within the game's normal confines.

Its possible to prevent the normalization by including a Max EXP code, but then this will just remove all 'progress' completely which I feel totally moots the point to even play the game. Therefore the Max EXP code has not been added, if you want, feel free to add it yourself.

Save has been unlocked to work on all PS3's, no resigning should be needed. Feel free to resign it if you want.

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

danilo_BR
08-16-2014, 09:06 PM #3
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
Figured I'd make this since no one's posted anything yet. This is a clean start save on Hard (Gamer) difficulty, saved immediately after you gain control of Nanashi.

ATK 99999 (Max 300)
DEF 99999 (Max 300)
Money 9,999,999yen
99 All Usable Items
99 All Food Items

Does it pop trophies immediatly, i mean legit style can be used? Nice job by the way Happy
08-16-2014, 09:31 PM #4
Thanks for the save, however, there is a problem in the save, once I do the combo strip or level up "I think" the status is reset to default, and only the money stays at 9999999.

Is there away to have a special equipments (clothes and weapons) with 9999999 attack and defence?

Again, the save is beautiful and thank you. (^_^)b
08-17-2014, 02:59 AM #5
Yeah read what I said..."Note with the ATK and DEF code, once you level up once, the game will normalize both stats down to 300."

If you want it to stick at 999999 then basically we need to apply Max EXP code so you never level up. However I don't want to do this as I'm not sure if there's any side effects later that may hinder progress.

'Strip EXP' ie the exp per clothing type stays maxed no matter what you do, if you look at the Encyclopedia after stripping a garment type once, it will say you can now strip that type w/o tearing it. This is the most 'necessary' exp part of the game as without all garment types levelled, its impossible to collect the rare clothes off people. With Strip EXP maxed you can start collecting the rare clothes ASAP.

999999 ATK/DEF isn't needed, with 300 ATK and DEF, and play just a bit further so Nana will allow you to synth weapons/armor, with 9,999,999 money you can buy 999 of a clothing item and weapon item each, then create a 'Godlike' item with no effort.

With 300 ATK/DEF and wearing Godlike item = you take 1 damage from anyone, and you're hitting for ridiculous amounts per swing.
08-17-2014, 01:50 PM #6
ryohayabusa
Do a barrel roll!
thanks!
08-21-2014, 11:49 PM #7
It's a beautiful save by the way, thanks! (^_^)b

I have finished the 1st game and now on "Game +" with Extra options , the save will continue with all the items & $$$ you collected however your states will come to norm (not 300 anymoreResistTheSun ), but the skills at Max.

If you have more, I am interested, again, Thank your for the save \(^_^)/
08-23-2014, 05:16 AM #8
What's the code for cash for this game?
08-23-2014, 02:46 PM #9
Shigumas
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Selvaria View Post
What's the code for cash for this game?

[Money 9999999]
2000B49C 0098967F
08-24-2014, 09:17 AM #10
Hi,
Whenever I am trying load the save, It keeps on saying that User or Player name does not match.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo