08-17-2014, 06:45 AM #1
a2vb
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set by:. a2vb

Hello everyone!
I made for you Save Set to play FEZ.
All saves have been tested and all work.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Load Save "Equal and opposite, Trophy unlocked, Cryptographer & Get a cube"

Equal and opposite & Trophy unlocked:. Press (R1,R1,L1,R1,R1,L1,L1,L1) when there will be a cube. Just take it.

Cryptographer:. In the same room with fireplace, press (R1,R1,L1,R1,L1,L1,L1,R1) here's a video

Get a cube:. Exit the room to the street, go down and take the shard of the cube

Load Save "Mightier than the sword"

Mightier than the sword:. Climb up and open the chest

Load Save "A numbers game"

A numbers game:. Press (R1,R1) and open the chest

Load Save "Haikus not epics"

Haikus not epics:. Go down and open the chest

Load Save "Phrenologist & Sum total"

Phrenologist & Sum total:. Go right and jump into the water. Swim to the right and you'll see a chest on the island, jump to the island and open the chest.

Load Save "Warp zone"

Warp zone:. You are in the green room. You need to flush water and preeti on the other side of the platforms.
There you should find a door near the shard of the cube and enter through this door. Here's the video

See with 6:30 min

Load Save "Hexahedronaut"

Hexahedronaut:. Jump ahead and take the last shard of the cube.

Load Save "Kill screen"

Kill screen:. Exit the room to the street. Climb up and wait. Watch the video clip and credit and you will be given a trophy

I congratulate you!.
Now you've got 100% of all trophies from the game Fez.
With my help You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by a2vb ; 01-14-2016 at 07:01 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to a2vb for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, ackendo, busterdawg69, cRaCk_, Dannyman, Dojo67, Electrical_PZN, Ember2012, Herrkulez, Ihavedownsynd., Jb90, keeks7, Mago de Oz, mark1, markino1994, mexi001, MusicGamer, NinjaGaiden12, NuclearArmpit, Padavona, Pferd, phil_85, rnr, saucisse, scienide, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, snakeye71, srandys74, xBIG_RABx, xSOADx, YGStylish
08-17-2014, 07:52 AM #2
Much thanks and appreciation Smile Do you know if Fez is cross saved with the ps4 version so I could platinum it?

The following user thanked dreamwalker for this useful post:

a2vb
08-17-2014, 10:02 AM #3
Great save - much thanks. It's also cross save with ps4 once you cloud save Smile
08-17-2014, 02:22 PM #4
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for the hard work

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

a2vb
08-17-2014, 09:17 PM #5
Jb90
Save Point
Thanks for your save, your work in the save and providing it, and also for a nice and neat organized thread, with guides and help!
Thank you very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much!!

The following user thanked Jb90 for this useful post:

a2vb
08-19-2014, 12:21 AM #6
dasima
Bounty hunter
thankk youu
08-19-2014, 07:22 AM #7
Thanks! спасибо, парень !
08-25-2014, 07:49 PM #8
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Works perfectly! Soo good! Winky Winky
08-26-2014, 11:26 AM #9
Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
Much thanks and appreciation Smile Do you know if Fez is cross saved with the ps4 version so I could platinum it?

Sadly the game is only a 100% not a platinum :(
08-26-2014, 11:27 AM #10
Thank you ever so much for the set I was looking into creating a Fez set after summer but you have done it perfectly for me :3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo