Post: Blades of Time-All collectables & Hard trophy (reupload)
08-20-2014, 05:30 PM #1
PC_
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please give thanks to original uploader neoar. His original thread can be found You must login or register to view this content.

This save will automatically pop the following trophies.
Curious
Collector
I'm Rich
Treasure Hunter

Then go to last mission on Hard, go up the stairs and enter the left corner. Speak to the statue then go back and open the door, go inside and stand in the middle.
And Hard Times Are Over will unlock.

Link to download I made using the original save, resigned with GG and it worked perfectly. I will try and upload a save for EU region shortly. In the meantime you can just change region using Bruteforce.
You must login or register to view this content.

Link to original file uploaded by neoar

Link to Trophy Guide
Last edited by PC_ ; 08-20-2014 at 05:33 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to PC_ for this useful post:

BASIA2001, BigTrain, Femme Fatale, Jakartacoc1, p311, puffao
08-20-2014, 07:15 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by PC
Please give thanks to original uploader neoar. His original thread can be found You must login or register to view this content.

This save will automatically pop the following trophies.
Curious
Collector
I'm Rich
Treasure Hunter

Then go to last mission on Hard, go up the stairs and enter the left corner. Speak to the statue then go back and open the door, go inside and stand in the middle.
And Hard Times Are Over will unlock.

Link to download I made using the original save, resigned with GG and it worked perfectly. I will try and upload a save for EU region shortly. In the meantime you can just change region using Bruteforce.

Link to original file uploaded by neoar

Link to Trophy Guide

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

PC_
12-15-2017, 07:12 PM #3
The savedata is correct. Unlocked the trophy of 1,000 deaths. For some reason the trophies to kill 100 enemies with the clones, the trophy to remove the protection with shots of the clones and the trophy of the double attack do not appear. I have already tried many times with the specific enemies and the trophies still do not appear. It can be a problem of the savedata?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo