08-29-2014, 02:17 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome one and all to another Save Set this time it is for Sacred 3.

Please note however that I have provided saves for all the trophies some of the trophies will still need to be gained manually and as such I posted the most appropriate save.

This should save everyone a good few hours of there life thanks to the wonderful work provided by BigTrain, TheHulkUncle & SHAKA for there modded saves which allowed me to make this quickly.

There threads to there modded saves can be located here

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by BigTrain View Post

Also for any trophy that says to do this or that within a mission, you won't be able to use saves to obtain those trophies and they will need to be done legit! A more detailed explanation as to what character to load and what missions to do for some of the saves would have been appreciated but I guess it is what it is. :yes:

Please note that there are still trophies that need to be done manually even with there being saves provided.

I am going back through the save set to verify everything again and any changes that need to be made will be reflected in the next update.

So now down to the saves.

Please keep this only on NGU and if you decide to post else where make sure to get the permission from all the members that helped me in creating the save set.

If you have any problem at all using any of the saves or do not understand what to do please let me no and I will try to explain as best as I can.

If you still need help I may be able to help in a online game just please don't expect me to be able to help right away as I have many other things to do. Thank you.

Also please be aware that some of the saves pop multiple trophies so please go in a correct order to avoid it looking like you cheated. Use the save "Skilled Culture, Perfectionist, Sacred Ancaria & Sacred Savior" Last so that you can get the level trophies in order and the difficulty as well. Other than that you should be ok.

Download

Small Read Me with a little help

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 01-06-2018 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Updated links

The following 21 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

alex361, Angelus Satani, BigTrain, bitterkeit, Caliber001, deavil, k-hassaan, kaka2, kinlop, LostSoulSiskel, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, omron, p311, PC_, RageSoul51, retro.plex, saucisse, selvin santos, Sirprizer, srandys74
01-16-2018, 12:36 AM #20
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by dhk5 View Post
thanks for coming back from the dead for this one Gazra Happy

Haha no problem it has been a little while I am not really that active on forums in general now unfortunately. Glad to have been able to re upload this and still have all the back ups.
01-24-2018, 03:11 PM #21
this game could of been more popular
03-10-2018, 07:51 PM #22
Are these savedata with each character at level 50?
03-15-2018, 02:05 AM #23
Thanks Great Saveset
06-23-2020, 03:00 AM #24
Originally posted by The_Gazra View Post

Buen trabajo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo