08-29-2014, 02:17 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome one and all to another Save Set this time it is for Sacred 3.

Please note however that I have provided saves for all the trophies some of the trophies will still need to be gained manually and as such I posted the most appropriate save.

This should save everyone a good few hours of there life thanks to the wonderful work provided by BigTrain, TheHulkUncle & SHAKA for there modded saves which allowed me to make this quickly.

There threads to there modded saves can be located here

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by BigTrain View Post

Also for any trophy that says to do this or that within a mission, you won't be able to use saves to obtain those trophies and they will need to be done legit! A more detailed explanation as to what character to load and what missions to do for some of the saves would have been appreciated but I guess it is what it is. :yes:

Please note that there are still trophies that need to be done manually even with there being saves provided.

I am going back through the save set to verify everything again and any changes that need to be made will be reflected in the next update.

So now down to the saves.

Please keep this only on NGU and if you decide to post else where make sure to get the permission from all the members that helped me in creating the save set.

If you have any problem at all using any of the saves or do not understand what to do please let me no and I will try to explain as best as I can.

If you still need help I may be able to help in a online game just please don't expect me to be able to help right away as I have many other things to do. Thank you.

Also please be aware that some of the saves pop multiple trophies so please go in a correct order to avoid it looking like you cheated. Use the save "Skilled Culture, Perfectionist, Sacred Ancaria & Sacred Savior" Last so that you can get the level trophies in order and the difficulty as well. Other than that you should be ok.

Download

Small Read Me with a little help

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 01-06-2018 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Updated links

The following 21 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

alex361, Angelus Satani, BigTrain, bitterkeit, Caliber001, deavil, k-hassaan, kaka2, kinlop, LostSoulSiskel, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, omron, p311, PC_, RageSoul51, retro.plex, saucisse, selvin santos, Sirprizer, srandys74
08-29-2014, 04:41 PM #2
PC_
Mario!
F'n sweet!!! Thanks again Gazra.

The following user thanked PC_ for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-29-2014, 07:31 PM #3
p311
Grunt
Holy crap that is fast and efficient work. kudos!

The following user thanked p311 for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-29-2014, 08:49 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by PC
F'n sweet!!! Thanks again Gazra.

Originally posted by p311 View Post
Holy crap that is fast and efficient work. kudos!

No problem guys my aim was for a release today just glad to be able to provide it to the fellow NGU users.

The following 2 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

BigTrain, p311
08-29-2014, 09:48 PM #5
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

Please note however that I have provided saves for all the trophies some of the trophies will still need to be gained manually and as such I posted the most appropriate save.

This should save everyone a good few hours of there life thanks to the wonderful work provided by BigTrain, TheHulkUncle & SHAKA for there modded saves which allowed me to make this quickly.

You must login or register to view this content. <---- SHAKA's save

Please keep this only on NGU and if you decide to post else where make sure to get the permission from all the members that helped me in creating the save set.

If you have any problem at all using any of the saves or do not understand what to do please let me no and I will try to explain as best as I can.

If you still need help I may be able to help in a online game just please don't expect me to be able to help right away as I have many other things to do. Thank you.

Also please be aware that some of the saves pop multiple trophies so please go in a correct order to avoid it looking like you cheated. Use the save "Skilled Culture, Perfectionist, Sacred Ancaria & Sacred Savior" Last so that you can get the level trophies in order and the difficulty as well. Other than that you should be ok.

Download

Good job man u finished this quickEnzo

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-29-2014, 10:50 PM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

You must login or register to view this content. <---- SHAKA's save

Download

Thread added to the master index... Great work bro and thanks again for doing this!!

For "Overprepared" your last upgrade is for the "Magic Sentry" and I had to beat "Weaver's Woods" on Deity difficulty and then go back to legend difficulty and beat it again for the trophy to pop... and Greyveil isn't the last mission needed in 4 player coop.

Also for any trophy that says to do this or that within a mission, you won't be able to use saves to obtain those trophies and they will need to be done legit! A more detailed explanation as to what character to load and what missions to do for some of the saves would have been appreciated but I guess it is what it is. :yes:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-30-2014 at 05:37 AM.
08-30-2014, 08:21 AM #7
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Thread added to the master index... Great work bro and thanks again for doing this!!

For "Overprepared" your last upgrade is for the "Magic Sentry" and I had to beat "Weaver's Woods" on Deity difficulty and then go back to legend difficulty and beat it again for the trophy to pop... and Greyveil isn't the last mission needed in 4 player coop.

Thanks for the information I will go back through it and correct any errors I find.

I had tested the saves and they seemed to work fine for me but I will verify them again just to be sure.

I will add the information you provided to the OP for now so people can see.

Thanks again BigTrain.

The following 2 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

BigTrain, PC_
08-31-2014, 01:38 AM #8
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thanks for the information I will go back through it and correct any errors I find.

I had tested the saves and they seemed to work fine for me but I will verify them again just to be sure.

I will add the information you provided to the OP for now so people can see.

Thanks again BigTrain.

Any time, hope it helped.
12-28-2014, 07:45 PM #9
its seems the sea dog and the other trophy's with the exception of Clair.. all start on level 1.. not what it says in text file, just a heads up,.. otherwise great work!!
11-18-2015, 03:45 PM #10
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
thx for the saveset

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo