09-06-2014, 11:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the japanese save requires DLC so you can't resign that one for the trophy so here is one that you can resign....this trophy took forever T_T

Save:You must login or register to view this content.

all you have to do is resign it and load up it's a quick save and once you load it you will get the title and trophy for cat's pajamas

NOTE:this was the final trophy for my platinum so you can't use it to unlock anything else i regret to tell you
Last edited by BigTrain ; 09-07-2014 at 12:48 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to orodreth-miriel for this useful post:

Dima-Freak, kon209, Lastimmortal
09-07-2014, 12:14 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by miriel View Post
the japanese save requires DLC so you can't resign that one for the trophy so here is one that you can resign....plz thanks me cuz this trophy took forever T_T

all you have to do is resign it and load up it's a quick save and once you load it you will get the title and trophy for cat's pajamas

NOTE:this was the final trophy for my platinum so you can't use it to unlock anything else i regret to tell you

You can't ask people to give you thanks/rep mate!
09-07-2014, 07:20 AM #3
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
how i get this trophy "Codependency"?
09-07-2014, 09:01 PM #4
RPGAddict
Little One
It says that i not have the DLC (i'm from EU)
09-11-2014, 04:36 PM #5
nyoron
Gobble
sorry but i can't use your save data, it tells me to buy DLC

can you remove your costume or any DLC attachment and re-upload the file? thx
09-14-2014, 09:31 AM #6
ryohayabusa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nyoron View Post
sorry but i can't use your save data, it tells me to buy DLC

can you remove your costume or any DLC attachment and re-upload the file? thx

Are you on CFW?
If so, i'll hand you all of the DLCs, i would post them here, but i don't think it's allowed.
10-12-2014, 01:34 AM #7
Default Avatar
Zaelex2
Does Anyone have a NA save for cats pajamas, or Forever Besties.? please no Dlc, Thank you
10-21-2015, 02:23 PM #8
Andyman88
I am error
it require the dlc when i load the save :(
10-21-2015, 06:15 PM #9
very nice thanks
07-20-2017, 05:20 PM #10
Originally posted by miriel View Post
the japanese save requires DLC so you can't resign that one for the trophy so here is one that you can resign....this trophy took forever T_T

What's the DLC you used for this save? I'm more than wiling to buy it on my own but it's kinda hard when you aren't sure what DLC to buy haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo