Post: Minecraft PS3, PSVita & PS4 47/51 Trophies (possibly 3 more needed for plat)
09-18-2014, 03:55 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Ok guys and welcome to another quick save set and guide Happy

This will get you at 46 (48 if you use the end saves posted here) of the 50 trophies needed for a platinum in a very short amount of time yes I have tested this with a blank account and it works well :P

The only trophy that may glitch for some people is Chest full of Cobblestone. I believe the game keeps track of how much you have mined so try to mine at least that amount then use the save it should pop once you have at least mined that much.

You need to load up Minecraft on the PS3 and when you choose the level you need to press R1 on the save and choose to upload it. After which go to the PS4 and load up Minecraft and when your at the load menu press [] and it will download the save from the cloud.

Please note you need to have the PS3 patch 1.07 to use the upload save feature and you will need to resign the save if you want to earn trophies on the PS3 version the PS4 does not need to be resigned just copied and uploaded.

Ok so there are signs on all the posts explaining what to do.

Here is a list of the trophies that can be gotten from this save.

Taking Inventory
Getting Wood
Benchmarking
Time to Mine!
Hot Topic
Acquire Hardware
Time to Farm!
Bake Bread
The Lie
Getting an Upgrade
Delicious Fish
On A Rail
Time to Strike!
Monster Hunter
Cow Tipper
When Pigs Fly
Leader Of The Pack
MOAR Tools
Dispense With This
Into The Nether
Sniper Duel

Originally posted by Kojiaque View Post
Gazra... Your save is an Epic testament to your Reputation. Thank you for making such an simple save for trophy clean up!

BTW You may want to add the fact that another controller/person should be close to the skeleton for Sniper Duel. He disappeared on me a few times until I posted another player to keep an eye on him. To also watch where my shots were landing.

DIAMONDS!
Return to Sender
Into Fire
Local Brewery
Enchanter
Librarian
Repopulation
Diamonds to you!
Pork Chop
Archer
The Haggler
Pot Planter
It’s a Sign!
Iron Belly
Have a Shearful Day
Rainbow Collection
Stayin’ Frosty
Renewable Energy
Music to my Ears
Body Guard
Iron Man
Zombie Doctor
Originally posted by Taytoutay View Post
For Zombie Doctor, I had to do few tries. But If you did the same mistake I did, just read:

There's 2 kinds of gold apple, the first one is enchanted and the second isn't. You had to take the normal one to make it work.

Hope it's gonna help.

Passing the Time

Originally posted by ackendo View Post
Hi friend Smile
For the "Passing the Time" Trophy you have to play your second save with no update. When you get in the world the trophy pops Winky Winky

Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
well, to get the 100 days trophy you have to use the " options save and load the end save " once you are in the world it will pop Smile

Chestful of Cobblestone (This is a glitchy trophy some people have gotten it and others have not please be aware you may have to manually do this one.)

Originally posted by ackendo View Post
For the "Chestful of Cobblestone" i've done this:
1) Pick up all the Cobblestones in the inventary
2) Do a tower of 3x64 Cobblestones and destroy the tower.
3) Do this nine time [so (3*64)*9=1728]
4) Put all of them in the Chest and Trophy pops.

Hoping this can help Happy

Lion Tamer
Overkil

With the END save you can get these.

The End.
The End?

Cannot be gotten:

Adventure Time

Here is the trophy guide as promised. This only covers the PS4 trophies as the rest of the trophies are the same on PS3, PSVita & PS4 so it is not really needed.

Trophy Guide:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

The End Save.

Options Save (Use this with The End save to pop Passing the Time when you load the world.)

Helpful Posts

Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
Ok, i've tested all the 3 saves with a BLANK account and i can confirm this:
1 Passing the Time trophy works with both saves but you have to use the option save with them to make it pop
2 Chestful of Cobblestone trophy, still doesn't work " the only way to get this trophy is to do it yourself, place all the Cobblestones and mine them again then place them in a big chest "
3 Adventuring Time trophy. still doesn't work " and the only way to get this trophy is to do it yourself, WATCH THIS VIDEO "

ALL other trophies works fine, only 2 trophies doesn't work on PS4 and PS3 " didn't test on vita "
and thanks again Gazra for this amazing work Smile

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 10-06-2015 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Added options save for the Passing the Time Trophy

The following 47 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

19willy74, AbduAlaziz_77, ackendo, ay_vee, bigge4650, BigTrain, broomstop, CalicoWomack, CODHoster1337_, cRaCk_, Dannyman, Dark Nacho, GYNOUGH, Isaac Clarke, JonahTHD, Junaid_2005, Kojiaque, LaughTracks, LostSoulSiskel, Lunieizsicc, mark1, Nick21, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, PapaHacks, PC_, poetic410, kankuro33, Red_Mane, Rich Davies, scarfac, SecAnswer, SHAkA, simmo_316, srandys74, stwowner, Trap_King, Tribolon_, ufa10, vincentz36400, WillDemon, WolfHound, Wosley, wwwraw89, xorissao, Yada11
04-08-2016, 05:51 AM #110
Originally posted by jonny2014 View Post
Here is the Save for new 6 Trophies by Me Smile

Could you please make a guide on what to do in your save?
04-08-2016, 09:15 PM #111
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Mbalea60 View Post
Could you please make a guide on what to do in your save?

The Beginning?
Spawn the Wither.

The Beginning.
Kill the Wither.
put amor on and Just use the sword provided in the chest to kill it

Beaconator
Create and fully power a Beacon.

Overpowered
eat the apple provided in the chest then will pop

Tie Dye Outfit

Trampoline
Just go up the ladder and jump down when at top

----
Hope this helps

The following 4 users say thank you to Esker for this useful post:

Dannyman, LaughTracks, LostSoulSiskel, SpiritOfTesla
04-09-2016, 05:54 PM #112
how did u edit the save ?
04-11-2016, 01:33 PM #113
trh
Grunt
Thanks for fantastic saves!

Got all but passing the time, used your options file and the end save, but no trophy.

Just put my own files back and leave it idling for few hours...
04-12-2016, 01:08 AM #114
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Recently used this for my ps4 and worked flawlessly.

The following user thanked LostSoulSiskel for this useful post:

selvin santos
04-12-2016, 05:54 PM #115
Thanks for these
04-14-2016, 09:59 AM #116
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jonny2014 View Post
Here is the Save for new 6 Trophies by Me Smile

Thanks for the save!
04-17-2016, 12:15 PM #117
Awesome save, thanks a lot. I happen to own the PS3, Vita and PS4 versions of Minecraft. Changed the savegame to my param.sfo and BLES code (no digital versions for me Winky Winky. Worked flawlessly.
Several trophies popped perfectly following the instructions (PS3, PS4 not yet tested as I already have 70% unlocked). But:

- Can tame the ocelots but the trophy does not unlock
- Can't tame the wolves; I've spawned the animals in the area behind the fence, went in and selected the bones. No feed option (L(1)) appears. Very weird.
- The cake requires 3 buckets of milk, only 1 bucket is available (no biggy)
- Can't seem to get the trophy for killing the skeleton from 50 blocks away. Spawned the thing behind the fence, walked all the way to the place with the sign which says you should stand there..shoot, confirmed kill (walked over there) but no trophy

Anyone who also have seen this?

- edit: the wolves had to be hit first, then they can be tamed. The ocelot worked after reloading the game (Vita). Sniper kill still does not work.
Last edited by Departed2 ; 04-17-2016 at 12:42 PM.
06-22-2016, 07:58 AM #118
Hey guys just a heads up for passing the time trophy do the first 6 updates(the last one you should do is 76 MB i think) then enter the game in the end world and the trophy will pop Smile just tested this myself

Plus idk if that matters but i did it in peacefull mode
Last edited by greek_killer ; 06-22-2016 at 08:00 AM.

The following user thanked greek_killer for this useful post:

Nick21

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo