Post: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments [Platinum Save Set]
09-27-2014, 07:48 AM #1
Gugenot
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, adventure-type game about Sherlock Holmes (obviously).
All saves are BLANK'ed so you can use them without resigning and on OFW systems (i think so). I tested saves on two dummy accounts and everything worked perfectly - platinums. You can use only one save at time, so you spend an hour or so doing Copy-Paste.
------------------
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/4mel3es868o1f8a/Sherlock_Holmes_Crimes_and_Punishments_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31412)[/URL]

== CASE+ TROPHIES ==
*For these trophies you have to [Accept Decision->Continue]*

*Aye Aye, Captain!/Bruiser - Choose: Cairns is Guilty - Condemn - win the QTE fight
*Off the Rails!/Sharpshooter - Choose: Mexicans sealed in/drowned Chileans -
any Morale choice - Shoot the gun from mexican's hand during QTE
Raider of the Tombs - Take the Golden Knife right in front of you
*Blood and Ice/An Omnivorous Reader - Choose: Blinkhorn (Ice Knife) - any Morale Choice
*Vox populi, vox Dei/Hold your Herrings, Captain! - Choose: The Captain is the Killer -
any Morale Choice - Successfully complete the QTE
*A Deadly Flower/Suicide is Not an Option! - Choose: White is an Accomplice - any Moral Choice -
Successfully complete the QTE. No skipping.
Haunted House - Press L1
*Guilty Brotherhood/Their Crimes, Your Punishments/I Never Guess/A Man of Character -
Choose: Foley's Vengeance - Absolve Foley
A Complex Mind - Reach the Conclusion - [Hamish did it alone] by selecting:
Albert is not involved and White is not involved
-------------------
== MINI-GAMES & PUZZLES TROPHIES ==

Child's Play!/Elementary!/My Grey Matters - Solve puzzle right in front of you without skipping
-------------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==

A Methodical Man/Keen Observer - Examine Printing press, then fully observe Charles Foley without skipping
Dog-Fancier - Return to Baker Street and pet Toby
I Never Fail - Talk to the Station Master and choose: Strange Message - press Square - Binge Drinking
[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.
Last edited by Gugenot ; 10-19-2014 at 05:16 AM.

The following 65 users say thank you to Gugenot for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Arles, arnaud02, ATLien, Awares, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Black915, Chicion16, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, dapreacher23, deavil, Duff85, DuffyDuck, fenicce, gasit, gloomysunday, habolo96, Ihavedownsynd., Intestino, JaggedNightmare, jedt, john connor 84, Kazukirahunt, klycik, kokoromialos, koz3bal, krustytoe, L-Griever, lolik, macca liotru, Mago de Oz, Marcin-Buka, mark1, mazdafreak, Methcakes, Mobstercrew, Mr_Party, nimdude, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, PC_, pepo123, Prolished, RageSoul51, rencas, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, SamFin007, scarfac, scienide, selvin santos, SHAkA, shalashaska, Sirprizer, snakeye71, SwordspiTTer, taker394, Teagle286, Trap_King, wakawaka21, xorissao, Yada11
03-04-2015, 03:50 AM #20
Secure File ID?
03-04-2015, 09:46 AM #21
zhuk86
Keeper
hi, what is the EU PSN version code
?
---- okay its NPEB01959 =)
03-04-2015, 06:54 PM #22
chriz
Haxor!
when i load the save for "Raider of the Tombs"-trophy, the gate is closed - anyone else has this problem? using the lever with watson doenst help, no gate opens or closes, what gives?
03-04-2015, 07:24 PM #23
MUKKA
Haxor!
Originally posted by chriz View Post
when i load the save for "Raider of the Tombs"-trophy, the gate is closed - anyone else has this problem? using the lever with watson doenst help, no gate opens or closes, what gives?

Yeah. same problem. Can anyone help us?
03-04-2015, 11:55 PM #24
VizualDze
Pokemon Trainer
Does anyone know the secure file ID for this? The game isn't included in the latest games.conf file and I need to change the region of these saves to EU PSN.
03-05-2015, 12:29 AM #25
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by chriz View Post

Resign the save again because it works. you will be facing the statue and just move forward and look up to see the knife in the statues hand no need to do anything else
03-05-2015, 01:10 AM #26
Raider of the Tombs not working
03-05-2015, 03:22 AM #27
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Thanks when I get bruteforce to work or if KG's save resigner updates the games.confg file I'll be using this to plat the game.
03-05-2015, 09:01 AM #28
zhuk86
Keeper
problem with bruteforce resign =(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo