Post: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel TROPHY SAVES by XIIPORD
10-17-2014, 11:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Ok guys so I don't see any point on continuing to provide for this thread since the trophies that I have not uploaded are provided in You must login or register to view this content.

Hello wonderful people of NGU!
I've been lurking on here for a while now and I've used quite a bit of trophy saves and stuff that have helped me tons, so I thought to myself "why not give back to the community?" So here is my Incomplete trophy save set.
I am still playing this game so there are not many trophies for me to upload YET.
So please stick around with me, and if you want to help me out and share your save file I will be more than happy to post it!

Instructions(green) for the trophies are inside the compressed file, if not on this post.

Story/Mission trophies FYI These are out of order*
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. - For the bigger they are do the "The bestest Story Ever Told" Mission, For the Guardian Guardian trophy do the Bunch of Ice Holes mission.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc. trophies
You must login or register to view this content. *- For That helped right? just use claptrap's action skill and kill an enemy. - Equip something different for that tasted purple trophy. - For don't shoot the messanger and side quest student complete the mission "Don't shoot the messanger"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level trophies
You must login or register to view this content. *Trophies stack so if you use this you will get level 5-50 trophies. To get this trophy simply go and kill things. [/SIZE] (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for his lvl 50 save!)

That is it for the save SO FAR I will be uploaded more continuously, as I am getting most of these legit without mods so It may take a tad bit longer.

----------------Updatebox-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 10/18/14 - Added trophy saves for level50 level25, that helped right?, that tasted purple, don't shoot the messenger, and side quest student.
Update 10/19/14 - Added Moon Mission Meister (complete all missions)

Last edited by xiipord ; 11-16-2014 at 09:39 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

150coyote, A75G, albert2wesker, BASIA2001, BigTrain, bluexen, ChrisBalrog, Daneshi, Iseppina, krustytoe, Liongooder, NuclearArmpit, PapaHacks, rencas, selvin santos, SHAkA, The_Gazra, wolfteam1218
01-19-2015, 10:32 AM #2
Thanks for the awesome save! Smile
02-01-2015, 04:55 PM #3
krustytoe
I am error
It seem Femme Fatale's Borderlands: The Pre-sequel US Platinum Save Set has been deleted. Because I can't access it page.
02-01-2015, 07:27 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
it sucks there is no save set for this game anymore, at least we have the save editor and starter saves at least so it won't be so bad.
02-15-2015, 08:07 PM #5
A75G
Little One
why cant i enter You must login or register to view this content.
telling me i dont have the permission
02-15-2015, 11:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Abdulla75 View Post
why cant i enter You must login or register to view this content.
telling me i dont have the permission

premium service maybe or thread deleted.
04-03-2015, 03:28 PM #7
it says its corrupted on ps3?
04-07-2015, 10:03 PM #8
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Femme Fatale's Borderlands: The Pre-sequel US Platinum Save Set

Isaac Clarke, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
04-07-2015, 11:09 PM #9
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Isaac
Femme Fatale's Borderlands: The Pre-sequel US Platinum Save Set

Isaac Clarke, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

He removed his saves
04-07-2015, 11:15 PM #10
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
that sucks...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo