10-19-2014, 03:33 PM #1
Hellstenen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!
I just ran into this save editor tool for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and I thought I'd share this with you.
You must login or register to view this content.
It's from the same creator that made a Save Editor for Borderlands 2 and he's back with one for the pre-sequel.
I don't think you will, but if you need the save data for this game, use You must login or register to view this content..
I have not tested this tool for the PS3 version myself (I'm having the PC version) but there's an option for that too and I've read about people using this for PS3.
Just keep in mind that it's still in an early version so bugs may occur.
Have fun!

Originally posted by Femme
After decrypting the save, when you choose to open it in the editor "PC Save Files (*.Sav)" will be selected by default which is why it keeps giving you the error. You must always be sure to manually select "PS3 Save Files (*.Sav)" in the bottom right corner of the "open" box. Or Xbox if that's your system.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Prefix Edit

The following 21 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, albert2wesker, AlexJWZ, BigTrain, DarkKaz, Elektroboyz, Femme Fatale, Gaz1205, Grimmjow222, HaunterZeroX, Isaac Clarke, Klauss, kon209, Lunieizsicc, mark1, NuclearArmpit, PC_, ripherup, selvin santos, setsae, SwordspiTTer
10-19-2014, 04:30 PM #2
AlexJWZ
Save Point
PS3 version works just tested it, you need to decrypt it first in BruteForce.

The following user thanked AlexJWZ for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke
10-19-2014, 05:30 PM #3
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
nice share
10-19-2014, 05:55 PM #4
mazdafreak
Bounty hunter
doesnt work for me
gives me an error when loading invalid SHA1 hash
yes i have decrypted the save
10-19-2014, 06:57 PM #5
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i figured out what i did wrong. i didnt have the ps3 selected at both parts. now i gave myself inf ammo on both ps3 & 360.
Last edited by Isaac Clarke ; 10-19-2014 at 08:03 PM.
10-19-2014, 09:08 PM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Just tried to DL and install the program but my Smartscreen stopped it and every time I let a program go through it I usually end up having to restore my PC... I'm just gonna wait for Red's editor. Smile
10-20-2014, 12:12 AM #7
I am getting Failed to load save: LZO decompression failure (LookbehindOverrun)?
10-20-2014, 12:19 AM #8
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by Paul
I am getting Failed to load save: LZO decompression failure (LookbehindOverrun)?

After decrypting the save, when you choose to open it in the editor "PC Save Files (*.Sav)" will be selected by default which is why it keeps giving you the error. You must always be sure to manually select "PS3 Save Files (*.Sav)" in the bottom right corner of the "open" box. Or Xbox if that's your system.

The following 4 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

BigTrain, Hellstenen, Klauss, PC_
10-20-2014, 12:26 AM #9
Originally posted by Femme

how emberessing.... haha thanks
10-20-2014, 10:37 AM #10
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
I can edit my level, equiptment levels and currency but I can't get the skill points to work. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo